Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport (38639 Views)

[photos] President Obama Pictured Carrying Bill Clinton's Jacket Back In The Day / Meet President Jonathan's Look Alike. Smashing Resemblance / Jonathan Commissions First Locally-made Warship Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
OlisahMETU:
While the dark hearted RATs are busy running around their holes with their lies.

Bros your username alone should send the APC e-rats scampering into their holes.

1 Like

Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by Sagamite(m): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
ayusco85:

Goodluck is working, haters are hating. Goodluck carry on broda, we dey ur back.
2015 election already in the bag

Moronic fuuktard, how is he working?

2 Likes

Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
name only GEJ wet I know.....let the fresh air continue
Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
name only GEJ wetyI know.....let the fresh air continue
Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by mathskill: 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by kingvicking(m): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
mathskill:
What use is the airport when Aminu kano international airport is less than 2 hrs away. Moreover statistics has shown 90% of airports in Nigeria are underutilized. Yhe money spent on the airport could have been put to better use in providing basic infrastucture such as
1. Building and equiping school to international standards to build manpower.
2. World standard hospitals.
3.provide tap water.
4.upgrade the road network in the state.
The list of priority projects that will better impact on the lives of the common masses is inexhaustable. But alas this are the kinds of leaders that we have. They follow the bandwagon effect just because one state governor built an airport and performed PR stunts he too must follow suit.
I pitu this country.

Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by destante(f): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
jigawa dutse? grin
coolies sha. Even if it is underutilized now, it will live up to its usefulness in the future.

1 Like

Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by greatsodade(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
Goodluck is working, haters are hating. Goodluck
carry on broda, we dey ur back.
2015 election already in the bag

If I hear ooo
GEJ ko KEG ni
Mr Lamido pls keep up d good work. U have been a shinning star for Jigawa state and I can testify to your good work in that state . People don't know about Jigawa state but I sure like that state and relli enjoy my service year there.
Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by hugoart(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
The airport was built by the Jigawa state government. Not the incompetent Jonathan FG saTAN.

2 Likes

Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by mickyarams: 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
GodMode:

The guy only commissions the guy no get hand for any development wey u mention.
At least it was under his administration.
Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by Chongaiman: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2014

If you weren't eager to test-run your new found propensity for diluted grammar,you would have noticed the conspicuous absence of a Control Tower in the pictures. Keep shaking your waterlogged head,you will shake it forever. Unam Ikot.

The Control Tower was conspicuously visible on NTA news some minutes ago.

1 Like

Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by juman(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
The airport was built by the governor.

1 Like

Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by Tonylyte(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
Obiagelli:
Beautiful airport, fantastic work by sule Lamido the only pdp governor i respect for his achievements. Stealer Oduah can you see what an airport should look like?

I hope the president learnt a few things about governance before he left Jigawa.
U are a bloody hypocrite and a pathetic cynicist. U and berem na useless goats.

2 Likes

Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by GodMode: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
mickyarams:

At least it was under his administration.

Under his administration:
$20billion allegedly missing
Over 300 school girls kidnapped
Terrorist attack in abuja twice in d same spot.
Ebola came to town.
Militant get monthly allowee for doing nothing
Pastor linked with buying arms
Unreported terror attacks in the north.
Extremely bad federal roads
Doctors strike
ASUU strike over 5 months
Polytechnic strike
Weird Conference where peeps died.
Every criticism is political.
Pardon criminals

The list is endless...

2 Likes

Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by momo22: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
Will this airport be viable? I doubt.

5 Likes

Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by Tonylyte(m): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
Obiagelli:

Fully built by the governor sule Lamido
U always post without pragmatistic evidence to substantiate your claims. Hypocrite.
Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by Sojebrand(m): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
chai abeg, waiting generator dey do for that second pics? shocked shocked grin
Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
News Update (October 21, 2014 20:24:54pm...)
Jonathan commissions Dutse Airport, pledges right facilities to prevent air accident

WorldStage Newsonline-- President Goodluck Jonathan on Tuesday commissioned the Dutse International Airport at Dutse, capital city of Jigawa State and pledged that the Federal Government will put right facilities to prevent air accident.

In his speech while commissioning the airport, he explained that he would strive to ensure that the country retain category A in term of Airspace and give world standard in airspace safety.

He said, “the airport is one of major means of development, airport attracts a lot of development, presently there are eight new airports under construction across the country and Dutse's inclusive."

The president also disclosed that the federal government would only support the states government constructed Airport not reimburse as some governors were expecting.

He explained that, "if I reimburse one state, all the remaining would also ask of the same."

However, he promised to give a reasonable support to Jigawa State Government out of over N15 billion spent on the project.

According to him "the chairman of our party (Alhaji Adamu Muazu) asked me to do something, since he asked, it is a directive, so I promised to supports the state government, but I will not disclose how".

In his speech, Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa state said the President during his visit in 2010 promised to improves the economy of the state through the construction of an Airport in the capital city, and that led the state government to embark on the project for Federal Government to reimburse the fund.

Alhaji Sule Lamido noted that the president laid the foundation of the airport about two years ago, "now you are here to commission the airport".

The governor said that the state government spent over N15 billion, out of which the state government received only N750 million from the federal government."

Also speaking, the minister of Aviation Mr Osita Chiduka described the revolution in the Aviation industry as remarkable.

He said it was a thing of joy for the nation to witness the proliferation of Airport in the Country adding that such projects used to open door for economic prosperity and social well being of the people by way of reducing by of reducing the rate of unemployment

http://www.m.worldstagegroup.com/readnews.php?&id=18453&active=news.
The Airport is partnership between the PDP led FG and PDP led state govt. Therefore, jajanwee.d rats should steer clear

1 Like

Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
Rikidony:
WASTAGE OF FUNDS.. WHO USES AIRPORT IN DUTSE angry

lol......shaybe u keep saying GEJ till 2019? Well we can expect more of this wen we vote him in again for another termgrin

more wastage of funds grin

*modified* just so you know ma lady......some apes do use dutse airport when flying in and out of our planetgrin grin
Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
When will our south east governors start executing projects like this? Jigawa is not richer than any of the south east states, yet our governors cannot achieve stuff like this. It's really disappointing.
Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by jhydosky(m): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
Did anyone notice the Generator in the pix ?? shocked

Something has to be done quickly about electricity in this country. As beautiful as the airport appears, It is dead without Electric power.

Kudos to GEJ sha and the performing Lamido.

1 Like

Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by jhydosky(m): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
So you notice am too?? Lwkmd.
But Sule Lamido has been nothing but impressive. He is a progressive governor. it is just a matter of time before he joins the progressive movement!!

Sojebrand:
chai abeg, waiting generator dey do for that second pics? shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by edgyslim: 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Stelvin101:

You r asking d wrong question. Ask him which hood dem for loot d fone make u nor go enter one chance wink

Correct guy. U know the story.
Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by Rikidony(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
shockwave91:

lol......shaybe u keep saying GEJ till 2019? Well we can expect more of this wen we vote him in again for another termgrin

more wastage of funds grin

*modified* just so you know ma lady......some apes do use dutse airport when flying in and out of our planetgrin grin
NEVER KNEW ALLIENS USES AIRPORT grin
Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by edgyslim: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
mecusbosco:

What is ur problem? Because he didn't say 35k or 40k? Can't u see the nigga is broke. I sold my ipad 3 for 45k last year cos I was broke. I am using ipad 5 now. It can happen just try it.

My guy abeg nor vex. E be like say u like quarel pass fight. I was only chatting with the owner of the phone jokingly.
Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
How viable is this airport in Dutse? This is another airport where cattle would be grazing on the tarmac very soon. It looks ugly though.

1 Like

Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by galadima77(m): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
nigerianvenom:
They keep telling us how clueless gej is but they forgot to tell us how rapid nigeria has developed over the yrs with in power.
These shiit,forgot to tell us about the over 130 special schools built specially for those abandoned kids in d north which they tagged "almajiris".
They all forget that,i as a person never saw a train in motion until GEJ made it possible.
They forgot to tell us that gej has built over 9 new federal universities in nigeria with about 6 of them bin in d north.
They forgot telling us that agriculture was looked down upon and people tend to view it as a job for the poor untill gej turns in to a gold mine.
These guys also forgot to tell us that my state,akwa ibom was once unheard of untill gej and Godswill akpabio came on board.
Nobody heard of jigawa,enugu and akwa ibom when development was bin discussed untill sule lamido,Godswill akpabio and sulivan chime came into power.
God bless u GEJ
GOD bless me nigerianvenom
God bless u all sincere advocate for good governance in nigeria.
May God continue to fight for ur battle while the devil keep disgracing themselves.

nobody also told u niger state is in a total mess and suffering from neglect and misrule by a thief...
Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by nijanigga: 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
Govt of inefficiency by the inefficiency. Folks how far is Kano city to Dutse? Maybe 135Km. But because of poor road networks, that might make sense,but is there anything of economic importance in the whole Jigawa? Moreover, can the state survive without monthly federal allocation?
Hadejia is a bigger than dutse, all in Jigawa state and farther than Kano to Dutse ,will Hadejia also get an international airport? Nigerian leaders are sick, blinded by corruption.
Some bigots will come and shout GEJ till infinity, Gej is clueless, I doubt if that man can think deep. But he's surrounded by sycophants,all of them doctors, Dr Reuben Abati, Dr Doyin Okupe and himself an otuoke made doctor. Nigeria is bleeding badly. Nigerians are indeed been "bled to economic stupor". Gani Fawehinmi.

1 Like

Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by rossie99: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
why now
Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
austinbrown:
Look @ what other governors are doing in their states, God pls find time and punish this man. Called T.A Orji
na curse dey follow de man n dat his unfortunate son called ikuku.
Re: Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport by galadima77(m): 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
mathskill:
What use is the airport when Aminu kano international airport is less than 2 hrs away. Moreover statistics has shown 90% of airports in Nigeria are underutilized. Yhe money spent on the airport could have been put to better use in providing basic infrastucture such as
1. Building and equiping school to international standards to build manpower.
2. World standard hospitals.
3.provide tap water.
4.upgrade the road network in the state.
The list of priority projects that will better impact on the lives of the common masses is inexhaustable. But alas this are the kinds of leaders that we have. They follow the bandwagon effect just because one state governor built an airport and performed PR stunts he too must follow suit.
I pitu this country.

guy u should visit Jigawa state before making some assertions please. And i doubt any state government has an international standard hospital.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here / Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) / Woman Hit By Yahoo Boy With His Car In Delta Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.