Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,666 members, 7,801,921 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His (2995 Views)

Lagarde Pressurises Buharia To Devalue Naira... TB Joshua Prophecy? / Before You Scream Sai Buharia Again , Read This First. (my Personal Opinion) / Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by onyfrank: 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pls GMB, if u can assure me this, all my village men/women will vote for u.

JUST PROBE GOV T.A ORJI, SEND HIM BACK TO KIRIKIRI TILL HE VOMIT ABIANS LAST KOBO.
We don suffer for this state. Aba Kwenu, enyimba enyi

12 Likes

Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by politricks: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
He will do that after he deals with my own governor in kogi state.

13 Likes

Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by Mynd44: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
politricks:
You mean there is a waiting list grin grin

10 Likes

Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by Mynd44: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
politricks:
You mean there is a waiting list? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by politricks: 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mynd44:

You mean there is a waiting list? grin grin
Of course yes.

1 Like

Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by Ikengawo: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
LOL at Buharia
Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by Sirniyeh(m): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
Noted and we give you our WORD!
Just let your votes count, first.

4 Likes

Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by 1stola: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
many politicians need to rot in prison in the country.

1 Like

Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lol...Up GMB..the only fearless politician I know of...when people say Buhari talks anyhow I say before nko...na d wey him dey talk be the way him dey discipline o...he disciplines anyhow...do anyhow and you will see anyhow...up GMB

4 Likes

Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by onyfrank: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
Sirniyeh:
Noted and we give you our WORD!
Just let your votes count, first.
ok. I hold u by ur word

1 Like

Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by sigeo: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
CHANGE................WE CAN!!!

3 Likes

Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by freelife4all(m): 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Am not saying that he will smell the asorock but if giving the opportunity or i plead with GET to give him chance. Don't you know that buhari will be worst that all this people.
Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by Firefire(m): 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
General Mohamodu Buhari (Rtd) the alleged best President Nigeria never had grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by tonytony208(m): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
Op, where did you put your brain while typing this? How can you ask someone who hasn't become president to probe someone? It is synonymous to asking me to sponsor a bill in the senate before you can vote for me to become senator. For God's sake, try to use your head well now.
Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
politricks:

You sabi men

Gov Wada is the most passive governor in Nigeria,n!gga just became governor to collect salary,no ideas for governance whatsoever.
When the next elections come now they would be shouting for votes!

Some of this arseholes called politicians should be executed and lets just 'restart' this country

3 Likes

Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by Caseless: 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
onyfrank:

JUST PROBE GOV T.A ORJI, SEND HIM BACK TO KIRIKIRI TILL HE VOMIT ABIANS LAST KOBO.
look no further; buhari has that as part of his agenda. The likes of Martin Elechi, Idris wada, emanuel uduaghan, Saidu Dakingari, Babangida Aliyu , etc and gej, his cabinet members are all gonna b crammed up into same prison when GMB takes over next year by God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
First of all its Buhari
Secondly. His Govt will be tough on corrupt public office holders
3rd. His Govt we make our Antigraft agencies strong allowing them to work with out fear/favour

2 Likes

Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by Balyz: 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mynd44:

You mean there is a waiting list grin grin
so it seems grin
Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by Myself2(m): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by onyfrank: 2:13am On Oct 22, 2014
tonytony208:
Op, where did you put your brain while typing this? How can you ask someone who hasn't become president to probe someone? It is synonymous to asking me to sponsor a bill in the senate before you can vote for me to become senator. For God's sake, try to use your head well now.
no, let it b one of his manifestoes.

1 Like

Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by onyfrank: 2:21am On Oct 22, 2014
Caseless:
look no further; buhari has that as part of his agenda. The likes of Martin Elechi, Idris wada, emanuel uduaghan, Saidu Dakingari, Babangida Aliyu , etc and gej, his cabinet members are all gonna b crammed up into same prison when GMB takes over next year by God's grace.
i will b gr8ful
Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by tonytony208(m): 5:55am On Oct 22, 2014
onyfrank:

no, let it b one of his manifestoes.

you should have said you will vote for him if he PROMISES to probe T orji.
Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by onyfrank: 5:59am On Oct 22, 2014
tonytony208:

you should have said you will vote for him if he PROMISES to probe T orji.
I WILL VOTE GMB IF HE PROMISES TO PROBE T.A ORJI the Governor of Abia state.
kpakam!

2 Likes

Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by Caseless: 7:43am On Oct 22, 2014
onyfrank:

i will b gr8ful
dnt worry!

1 Like

Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by xynerise: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2014
Caseless:
dnt worry!
Are you the APC chief cleaner? grin
Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by simpleseyi: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2014
On behalf of GMB I assure you all that all those that have looted and are still looting our treasury will not go unpunished. Recall that even Umaru Dikko who was a a northerner like GMB and Minister in Shagari's regime and who quickly fled the country to UK when GMB came to power was abducted by Isreali secret security on the orders of GMB and was about to be cargo-ed back to Nigeria before the UK authorities stopped his repatriation. Unlike the clueless Otuoke man that gave presidential pardon to his thieving boss DSP Alams, also to our thieving son Bode George and other crooks.
Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2014
onyfrank:

be rest assured that T.A orji is returning to Prison
Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by 1shortblackboy: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2014
simpleseyi:
Recall that even Umaru Dikko who was a a northerner like GMB and Minister in Shagari's regime and who quickly fled the country to UK when GMB came to power was abducted by Isreali secret security on the orders of GMB and was about to be cargo-ed back to Nigeria before the UK authorities stopped his repatriation.
and u think this is something to celebrate ? ur backwardness shocks me
Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2014
Politics section is now joke section.JONZING
Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by juman(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2014
grin
Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by Mogidi: 9:24am On Oct 22, 2014
onyfrank:

Don't hold your breathe, Buhari doesn't probe his friends. The biggest looter in Nigeria history (Abacha) was adjudged by Buhari to be corrupt free. Same Buhari allowed 53 suitcases filled with green-backs to pass our international airport unchecked. We are yet to know what Buhari did with our $2.5bil at PTF.

Buhari is like Obj, his sense of justice is very selective.

2 Likes

Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 22, 2014
AIRDIG:

Does the fact and figure below paint a portrait of an ethnic & religion fascist?
Are the media & Internet warriors feeding us with lies?
Are we trapped in the cycle of "crowd mentality"; parroting the lies & calumny of his enemies?
Are we capable of critical thinking and common-sense logic? You be the judge!

ANALYSIS OF THE 16 POSITIONS UNDER BUHARI'S GOVT (Note that Buhari's demography is highlighted in red font)
Religion
No of Muslim: 8
No of Christian: 8

Ethnicity I
Northerner: 10 = NC: 6 , NE: 3 , NW: 1
Southerner: 6 = SE: 2, SW: 2 , SS: 2

Ethnicity II
Middle-Belter: 5
Hausa: 2 + Fulani: 1
Yoruba: 3
Igbo: 2
Niger Deltan: 2
Kanuri: 1

Key Position
Chief of staff: Muslim Northerner (Military)
Defense: Christian Northerner (Military)
Finance: Christian Southerner (Civilian)
Energy: Christian Southerner (Civilian)
Justice: Christian Southerner (Civilian)

Civilian/Military Demography
Civilian: 9
Military: 7

(1) (2) (Reply)

WATCH Gov Amaechi Speak On Buhari Campaign Strategy, Funding & More / 20 Oil Blocks Owners That Would Shock You. / Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.