Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco (24303 Views)

Leadership Crisis Brews In Ondo PDP Over Mimiko’s Defection / We Won’t Recognise New PDP Exco – Rivers LG Bosses / Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by siraj1402(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
The Ondo State governor, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko, on Tuesday lashed out at members of the Ondo State People’s Democratic Party executive, saying nobody would force him out of the party.

It will be his first reaction to the contentions raised by his defection to the party, particularly as it affects power sharing in the state executive committee.

While addressing party’s youth leaders from different parts of the country led by the National Youth Leader of the PDP, Alhaji Abdullahi Maibasira in Akure, Mimiko said he was not in the party to create crisis, but to add value to it.

Referring to the accusations by the state executive council that he had come to disorganise the party, the governor said discipline must be maintained for the PDP to be able to win elections in 2015.

According to him, there is the need to ensure the enforcement of the decisions reached at the highest level of the party.

He said, “No party will survive without party discipline, a party that takes decision and cannot enforce it is not a party, a situation where decisions are taken at the highest level chaired by the Senate President and some party members went to court to challenge is unacceptable.

“I have not come to PDP to be part of crisis, I have come to add value, I am not coming into PDP on the eve of a second term election and that is part of what we should consider, as a person I have no second term ambition, there is no Senate available for me, I have only come to add value.

“I am back in this party, I have made the move and nobody is going to force me out of PDP again, if anybody thinks he will create crisis and I will get angry and leave they are just wasting time, let us come together and build this party, discipline must be maintained.

“My colleagues that have decamped to PDP in the past they give them all the structure, all of them, Abia, Bauchi, Zamfara but I said I don’t need all the structure just to give comfort to the people am bringing on board, out of 27 seats at the state level I said let me take 14 and they take 13, anybody that say that is not fair enough for a governor that is coming with 25 members out of 26 in the House of Assembly.

“Since we came on board in 2009, we have had eight elections, Labour Party did not lose any of them, that is that value we are bringing and that is why am saying that the minimum is what we are asking, I was even surprised that people are contesting, I thought they should be exited

4 Shares

Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by Sirniyeh(m): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
He is just warming up! Soon, you shall see the other side of IROKO

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by tinuolababy(f): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hehehehe. We shall see o
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by Mynd44: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by terrifik19(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by neenar: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lmao. Let the drama begin!

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by morbid: 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
The game of politics is chiefly that of interests;selfish interests. But,dt'z none of my bizness

4 Likes

Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by klem93(m): 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by buoye1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
Nonsense!!!!!Iroko himself

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by mcdokwe(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
I can see a very big problem arising from his defection. Until it shall come to pass that our political parties have firm standings on ideology, our democratic journey will remain a huge joke.

5 Likes

Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by RayCharles(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
What's this Mimiko abi Who is this Mimiko?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
I'm tired of hearing about Nigerian politicians. They are no good.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by MyInfoo: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
Politicians are not to be trusted in this country at all....

Discover the Success story of a Nairalander that earned N40,000 today from an information he discovered on Nairaland... Click to read via the Thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/1948576/how-made-n40000-today-biz

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by hydrocarbon(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
siraj1402:
The Ondo State governor, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko, on Tuesday lashed out at members of the Ondo State People’s Democratic Party executive, saying nobody would force him out of the party.

It will be his first reaction to the contentions raised by his defection to the party, particularly as it affects power sharing in the state executive committee.

While addressing party’s youth leaders from different parts of the country led by the National Youth Leader of the PDP, Alhaji Abdullahi Maibasira in Akure, Mimiko said he was not in the party to create crisis, but to add value to it.

Referring to the accusations by the state executive council that he had come to disorganise the party, the governor said discipline must be maintained for the PDP to be able to win elections in 2015.........4o how e take concern me!

According to him, there is the need to ensure the enforcement of the decisions reached at the highest level of the party.

He said, “No party will survive without party discipline, a party that takes decision and cannot enforce it is not a party, a situation where decisions are taken at the highest level chaired by the Senate President and some party members went to court to challenge is unacceptable.

“I have not come to PDP to be part of crisis, I have come to add value, I am not coming into PDP on the eve of a second term election and that is part of what we should consider, as a person I have no second term ambition, there is no Senate available for me, I have only come to add value.

“I am back in this party, I have made the move and nobody is going to force me out of PDP again, if anybody thinks he will create crisis and I will get angry and leave they are just wasting time, let us come together and build this party, discipline must be maintained.

“My colleagues that have decamped to PDP in the past they give them all the structure, all of them, Abia, Bauchi, Zamfara but I said I don’t need all the structure just to give comfort to the people am bringing on board, out of 27 seats at the state level I said let me take 14 and they take 13, anybody that say that is not fair enough for a governor that is coming with 25 members out of 26 in the House of Assembly.

“Since we came on board in 2009, we have had eight elections, Labour Party did not lose any of them, that is that value we are bringing and that is why am saying that the minimum is what we are asking, I was even surprised that people are contesting, I thought they should be exited
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by hydrocarbon(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
siraj1402:

Referring to the accusations by the state executive council that he had come to disorganise the party, the governor said discipline must be maintained for the PDP to be able to win elections in 2015.........so how e take concern me!

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by mooremedia: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
Prostitutes everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by olatade(m): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
This politicians sef
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by tolu4you: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
people deceiving people and association of past criminals are just deceiving Nigerians since 1999

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by MacluvPH(m): 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
Let the Ondo drama begin!!!! Just the beginning of personal interest politifians.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by Fantacy1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Noted
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by joedejana(m): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
I THOUGHT I LOST THE SPACE I BOOKED...

I WAS SEARCHING FOR IT EVERYWHERE smiley smiley tongue

DON'T CHECK MY PROFILE
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Na wa oh
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by Cellytones: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
None of them ever accepts they have second term ambition in mind. Mtcheeww!

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by sekzy99(m): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by 2n2k(m): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
Cellytones:
None of them ever accepts they have second term ambition in mind. Mtcheeww!

Mimiko is in his second term
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by briantext(m): 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ok
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mimiko the Maradonna cheesy cheesy

My guy dey owe 2months salary + leave bonus of workers o!U begin to wonder where d money went ...oil producing state o! + his IGR drive has bin enormous...billing a viewing centre #5k still money no dey...iSmh

17 Likes

Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
grin grin
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
They should give Iroko all d structures in Ondo state!
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by BrAkingNews: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. / An Article By Femi Adesina, Buhari's Special Adviser In January / Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.