Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Wanna Play The Keyboard Like Alisa Keys - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wanna Play The Keyboard Like Alisa Keys (1343 Views)

Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa / Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanna Play The Keyboard Like Alisa Keys by namichael: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2008
if you wanna improve your playing ability on the keyboard or guitar or simply want your children to be playing halla me we got manuals ang video dat can help you,08034927513
Re: Wanna Play The Keyboard Like Alisa Keys by sfx: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2008
HI,
I will very happy if can help with tip to improve in my keyboard skills,pls u can mail via psalmist.bright@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: Wanna Play The Keyboard Like Alisa Keys by timmfikk(m): 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2008
namichael:

if you want to improve your playing ability on the keyboard or guitar or simply want your children to be playing halla me we got manuals ang video that can help you,08034927513
?

Are you sure, it will be lovely if you can give me some information of the necessary things to do then, i will be waiting for your post and replies. or holla me tru ma email on ma profile
Re: Wanna Play The Keyboard Like Alisa Keys by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2008
I dont want to play the keyboard like 'Alisa Keys' i wanna play it like Alicia Keys! grin
Re: Wanna Play The Keyboard Like Alisa Keys by 2kul: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2008
Before u teach ppl 2 play like alisa keys, can u please learn to spell like alicia keys??
Thank U
Re: Wanna Play The Keyboard Like Alisa Keys by timmfikk(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2008
2kul:

Before u teach people 2 play like alisa keys, can u please learn to spell like alicia keys??
Thank U

We know his got the typing error on that why not correct him atleast he is trying to do a good thing tongue

jassie:

I don't want to play the keyboard like 'Alisa Keys' i want to play it like Alicia Keys! grin

What a way of turning off the mind of a teacher, hiss shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wanna Play The Keyboard Like Alisa Keys by ajayi1(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2008
Wait a minute. We all understand what d poster mean by Alisa Keys. I believe the guy is an Yoruba person. Please bear with him is the sleep of hands grin

(1) (Reply)

Album Premiere For April[2face ; Unstoppable] / I Think I'll Buy N1k Tuface Album! / Your Biggest Opportunity To Blow In Nigeria's Music Industry:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.