Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

See What Gov Fasola And Dangote Said. Why You Need To Invest In Ibeju Lekki Now! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See What Gov Fasola And Dangote Said. Why You Need To Invest In Ibeju Lekki Now! (2421 Views)

US Boosts Dangote Refinery With $997m / Investment Decision Between Flour Mills And Dangote Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Gov Fasola And Dangote Said. Why You Need To Invest In Ibeju Lekki Now! by dinomcjohn: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
The publications in the Daily Independent Newspaper in February, 2014 and Punch Newspaper Feb 3, 2014 confirm the plans Lagos State Government has for Ibeju-Lekki
What Gov. Fashola Said
“Lekki Free Trade Zone is beginning to take shape. The Master Plan is being realized, investors are trouping in. Tank farms and major refineries are springing up to service the demands of the country and make room for export. The refineries create a major selling point and release of the opportunities that lie ahead in this zone, create opportunities for the local people and the potentials for Lagos and the Nigerian economy”.
What Dangote Said
“Looking at what the Governor has done by bringing this here I can assure you that this is going to be the biggest free trade zone in the African Continent and I know that the people will begin to show their appreciation. For instance, there is no way we can put down over $9 billion of our money here without making sure that the zone is going to work”
The following MEGA Government projects are ongoing in Ibeju Lekki:
1- Lekki Free Trade Zone
2- New International Airport,
3- New Sea Port
4- Pan Africa University
5- New shoprite
6- Dangote Refinery
7. Industrial Park
8. Several Foreign Companies
9.Several upcoming gated Estates

Below are our estates
1. Trinity Gardens & Parks Estate- N675,000
Title : Registered Survey (can be confirmed at the office of the surveyor General)
Sandy Dry land
2. Oakwood Park Estate - N1,080,000
Location: Eleranigbe( Close to the express, about 6 minutes from Eleko junction)
On the proposed Fed Gov Road that will link to Ikorodu and the 4th Mainland bridge
Title: Registered survey. Sandy dry land
3. Dominion Garden City (C of O) - N6,750,000
Location: Awoyaya, 12 minutes from Ajah, between Mayfair Gardens & Lakowe lake resort)
Title: C of O. Sandy dry land
4. Hectares of Diamond Estate (C of O)- N3,500,000
Location: Sangotedo/Ogombo, behind the New Shoprite off monastery Road, about 8 minutes from Ajah
Title : C of O
5. Oakwood Gardens -(Governor's consent) N6.21m

All our lands are genuine and documents can be confirmed at land Registry Alahusa
We have Jeeps that can convey you for free inspection to verify the land if you are in Lagos.

Be among the smart investors who are trooping into Ibeju-Lekki to invest based on valuable information from the Governor!!!

We will like to work with you in achieving this.
Re: See What Gov Fasola And Dangote Said. Why You Need To Invest In Ibeju Lekki Now! by dinomcjohn: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
Yes, the New Lagos-Ibeju Lekki is where you need to invest. Investors are trooping in from all over the world because of the MEGA ggovernment projects
Re: See What Gov Fasola And Dangote Said. Why You Need To Invest In Ibeju Lekki Now! by chukwuwike2ny(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month.

Alternatively, you can get 5% ROI with 10% Principal Repayment per Month.

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029C
WhatsApp: 08111595550

Re: See What Gov Fasola And Dangote Said. Why You Need To Invest In Ibeju Lekki Now! by dinomcjohn: 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
Okay. Back to the thread and subject of discussion.

Investing in the New lagos gets more exciting. This is the best time to invest now that the lands are still cheap.
Re: See What Gov Fasola And Dangote Said. Why You Need To Invest In Ibeju Lekki Now! by olushowunm(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
dinomcjohn:
The publications in the Daily Independent Newspaper in February, 2014 and Punch Newspaper Feb 3, 2014 confirm the plans Lagos State Government has for Ibeju-Lekki
What Gov. Fashola Said
“Lekki Free Trade Zone is beginning to take shape. The Master Plan is being realized, investors are trouping in. Tank farms and major refineries are springing up to service the demands of the country and make room for export. The refineries create a major selling point and release of the opportunities that lie ahead in this zone, create opportunities for the local people and the potentials for Lagos and the Nigerian economy”.
What Dangote Said
“Looking at what the Governor has done by bringing this here I can assure you that this is going to be the biggest free trade zone in the African Continent and I know that the people will begin to show their appreciation. For instance, there is no way we can put down over $9 billion of our money here without making sure that the zone is going to work”
1- Lekki Free Trade Zone
3- New Sea Port
4- Pan Africa University
5- New shoprite
6- Dangote Refinery
7. Industrial Park

Below are our estates
Title : Registered Survey (can be confirmed at the office of the surveyor General)
Sandy Dry land
Location: Eleranigbe( Close to the express, about 6 minutes from Eleko junction)
On the proposed Fed Gov Road that will link to Ikorodu and the 4th Mainland bridge
Location: Awoyaya, 12 minutes from Ajah, between Mayfair Gardens & Lakowe lake resort)
Location: Sangotedo/Ogombo, behind the New Shoprite off monastery Road, about 8 minutes from Ajah

All our lands are genuine and documents can be confirmed at land Registry Alahusa
We have Jeeps that can convey you for free inspection to verify the land if you are in Lagos.

Be among the smart investors who are trooping into Ibeju-Lekki to invest based on valuable information from the Governor!!!

OP. Can we talk more on partnership opportunities. Please add me up on bbm 3342dc71. Thanks.
Re: See What Gov Fasola And Dangote Said. Why You Need To Invest In Ibeju Lekki Now! by dinomcjohn: 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
Thanks. You didnt state your name, number and residential area. Text your details to my number

My number is 08038891314.
Re: See What Gov Fasola And Dangote Said. Why You Need To Invest In Ibeju Lekki Now! by MD45: 4:25am On Nov 08, 2014
I
dinomcjohn:
What Gov. Fashola Said
What Dangote Said
1- Lekki Free Trade Zone
3- New Sea Port
4- Pan Africa University
5- New shoprite
6- Dangote Refinery
7. Industrial Park

Below are our estates
Sandy Dry land

Pls send me a pm. I'm interested.
Re: See What Gov Fasola And Dangote Said. Why You Need To Invest In Ibeju Lekki Now! by dinomcjohn: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
What Gov. Fashola Said
What Dangote Said
1- Lekki Free Trade Zone
3- New Sea Port
4- Pan Africa University
5- New shoprite
6- Dangote Refinery
7. Industrial Park

Below are our estates
Sandy Dry land

For enquiries, pls contact Johnson 08038891314
Re: See What Gov Fasola And Dangote Said. Why You Need To Invest In Ibeju Lekki Now! by dinomcjohn: 11:37am On Nov 12, 2014

For enquiries, pls contact Johnson 08038891314
Re: See What Gov Fasola And Dangote Said. Why You Need To Invest In Ibeju Lekki Now! by dinomcjohn: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
Yes, I have been getting calls from interested prospects.

This is the best time to invest while the plots are still cheap.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Earn 10% Of Your Investment Monthly For 10 Months / Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business / The Secret Arbitrage Blueprint: Make Over $300 Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.