Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke (715 Views)

Best Joke Of The Year......russians Drugg 100 / Joke Of The Day...happy Sunday / Joke Section>>night Vigil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke by Chukason3: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
Via www.facebook.com/chukssocial

Simple Question: “Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?”
GEORGE W BUSH:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not.
The chicken is either against us or for us.
There is no middle ground here.
BILL GATES:
I have just witnessed eChicken2012 which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook; internet explorer is an integral part of eChicken.
MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR:
I have a dream... and envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.
GEJ:
I guess it's a manifestation of our transformation agenda for fresh air. Meanwhile, we'll set up a committee to look into that and probably grant the chicken amnesty.
PATIENCE JONATHAN
u see,i don't knew why the chicken wil behaviourance like that,the only things i can said is that the chicken can be an prostitute
GANI:
Why wont the chicken cross the road? When there is no light in her house. No fuel in her car!No food in her stomach! No job to do! Armed robbers are after her eggs, the schools are closed,..... ....why wont it cross to the other side?
HON PATRIC OBAHIAGBON:
The question strikes to mind a perpendicularity of oblivious occurrences. The rationale for the crawling species of the hen folk for advancing across the Broadway to the obvious greener side, portray a phantasmagoric allegory in my homosapious mind, that there is a reason. The metaphoric proposition may be that it is going to cast its vote for Fresh Democratic Party and hence justifying it subconscious mind that she has done her civil biddings.
Nscdc lagos chairman
The reason the chicken crossed the road is only going to remain known by one person, I cannot categorically tell you the reason why the chicken crossed the road now and only my oga at the top knows...ehmm...thats all

Whose response tripped u most?

Pls like my Fb page www.facebook.com/chukssocial
[/color][color=#000000]

(1) (Reply)

Download Comedy Video : Slap Your Girl For $100 (guys Can You Do This?) / C-o-n-f-u-s-e-d!!! The Empty Election Promises Of A Generalissimo – Femi Aribisa / Foreign Nurses Vs Nigeria Nurses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.