Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) (3073 Views)

How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? / See Photo Of Late Saudi King Abdullah And His 30 Wives / Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by stanconnect(m): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
saw this on a blog and decided to share with us;

In what could be termed the most bizarre spending in history, Saudi dictatorial royal family, king, Abdullah ibn Abdulaziz spent $3,000,000 for his daughters wedding dress according to India Today, making her look like a walking pyramid on her wedding day.

The unnamed bride married a man who already has eleven wives on the side.

King Abdullah who is listed by forbes as a man who is worth 21 billion dollars also gave her daughter on her wedding day a toilet totally made of gold.

Of all the gifts that he could possibly give to her, with all his wealth, he gave her a toilet, although a golden one.

The report did not state the cost of the golden toilet, but it could be in millions which indeed is a peanut to the Saudi royal family.

Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lol she too shit....

1 Like

Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
it's all abt benjamin my broda
Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
Money
Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by stinggy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
Gold toilet
Being excessively rich makes one dumb at times undecided

3 Likes

Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by politricks: 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
Their money,their life.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
grin Abeg no be d same shi.t i dey shi.t be4 or her own be gold ni grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by Truth24(m): 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
Wat is dis na......
#God punish poverty
Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by stanconnect(m): 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Lol she too shit....

lol...exactly my thought..
Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by hungryboy(m): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
Spending almost 500 million naira on a dress some one is going to wear just for a one day ceremony
# i swear too much money dey make pesin stupid sometimes

1 Like

Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by stanconnect(m): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:
Money

bro this are people that v gat money; and they dont make noise about it ooo! imagine where they put it into? but here, our celebrities go buy one small ride em no go gree make we hear for em...
Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by stanconnect(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
zleemshaddy:
grin Abeg no be d same shi.t i dey shi.t be4 or her own be gold ni grin

lol....question for the gods!
Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 22, 2014
Chaiii !!!! Money good oo!
I wish say na me marry the babe.
Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by SalC: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2014
And with $3,000,000 he succeeded in making her look like a masquerade while her "excessively wifed"wink husband looks like a beggar beside her.

The Al-Saud family never cease to amaze me

6 Likes

Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2014
Which kind cloth be this? Hian.
Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by SalC: 8:05am On Oct 22, 2014
MzMariah:
Which kind cloth be this? Hian.
The type I wanna sow for you on your wedding day cheesy how about that? wink

1 Like

Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2014
SalC:
The type I wanna sow for you on your wedding day cheesy how about that? wink
Hahahahahahahaha. I don't want this one o. grin
Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by SalC: 8:18am On Oct 22, 2014
MzMariah:
Hahahahahahahaha. I don't want this one o. grin
Lol ok naa smiley
Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by PassingShot(m): 8:50am On Oct 22, 2014
Where is your credible source?

If no credible source, it's safe to call it a fat lie.
Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by JEITO: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2014
Shey afta d wedding dem go chop the dress niundecided Abi the toilet they do more than to receive poo ni
Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by mployer(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2014
I am not impressed sad
The cloth is not fine, neither the toilet. I see no class here.
Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by stanconnect(m): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2014
mployer:

I am not impressed sad

Bro the whole thing is messed...buh it's the whooping cost that got me freaking..
Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2014
All the gold colour here and there sef looks tacky...poor girl looks overwhelmed too undecided
Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2014
That guy looks sick embarassed
Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by maclatunji: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
#Disgusting
Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
To see the class here, you have to activate your spiritual eye (the eye that sees the invisible) grin
mployer:

I am not impressed sad
Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
And this kind of person will never give to the needy oooo. Mtcheewww! sad angry
Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by Ranchhoddas: 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
I know say poor people for nairaland go start to dey vex now.
Re: Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2014
This dress get as e be. Is that the groom? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Help: Can Full Grown Use Baby Creams? / My Younger Sister. / What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.