Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:09 PM

Why Did Jonathan Kill The Fight On Corruption, EFCC, ICPC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Jonathan Kill The Fight On Corruption, EFCC, ICPC? (918 Views)

Corruption: EFCC Moves Against Odili, Others / Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard / Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Jonathan Kill The Fight On Corruption, EFCC, ICPC? by madamoringo(f): 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
Jonathan's government killed the EFCC, ICPC and now even the police have raised their roja by 100% and the Army and Navy is also now collecting roja with higher amounts than Police! How about FRSC? If checkpoints could be put in the sky, I am sure the Airforce will also be collecting their own roja from both commercial and private jets. But the real question is Jonathan being the official face of corruption in Nigeria killed the EFCC, ICPC and in fact is now the lawyer and acquiter of Alamiseigha, Mohammad Abacha, Bode George, and corruption ministers like Ngozia Iwealo and the big eyed Alisin Maduekwe.

Why did Jonathan say that stealing is not corruption and corruption is not Nigeria's problem? Why did Jona effectively reverse Nigeria's gain in anti-corruption and institute corruption worse than IBB and Abacha concerned? I want to know, why??

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Kill The Fight On Corruption, EFCC, ICPC? by jcflex(m): 12:17am On Oct 22, 2014
what do you xpect when he himself is corrupt, a popular saying goes thus when the head is rotten...........

already he has a case to answer with EFCC, bfor becoming the no1 citizen, so he nid to kill them, so that the trial will nt continue whenever he leave office and for other offence not to be added as well.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Kill The Fight On Corruption, EFCC, ICPC? by eightsin(m): 2:04am On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Why Did Jonathan Kill The Fight On Corruption, EFCC, ICPC? by Chibenze(m): 2:06am On Oct 22, 2014
J
Re: Why Did Jonathan Kill The Fight On Corruption, EFCC, ICPC? by madamoringo(f): 2:54am On Oct 22, 2014
jcflex:
what do you xpect when he himself is corrupt, a popular saying goes thus when the head is rotten...........

already he has a case to answer with EFCC, bfor becoming the no1 citizen, so he nid to kill them, so that the trial will nt continue whenever he leave office and for other offence not to be added as well.

I am not surprised! But how come Nigerians are not saying anything about it? They want a man who worships, drinks and eats corruption to ruin their future and unborn children? Well, good because I know I will not be part of the hole he is digging for the youths and their children who will be sold off to slavery!
Re: Why Did Jonathan Kill The Fight On Corruption, EFCC, ICPC? by jcflex(m): 6:06am On Oct 22, 2014
madamoringo:

I am not surprised! But how come Nigerians are not saying anything about it? They want a man who worships, drinks and eats corruption to ruin their future and unborn children? Well, good because I know I will not be part of the hole he is digging for the youths and their children who will be sold off to slavery!

we all knw that the power of the president in dis country is too much, dat is why they can do and undo, and nobody to checkmate them, even wen the masses cry,
we jst hope the Senate will vote against immunity as their counterparts in house of reps did.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Kill The Fight On Corruption, EFCC, ICPC? by Deiok(m): 6:19am On Oct 22, 2014
Because he is as corrupt as those criminals he surround himself with.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Kill The Fight On Corruption, EFCC, ICPC? by Ovamboland(m): 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
madamoringo:

That is the paradox of the existence of Nigerian masses, they are too dumb to understand the class and ideological war in Nigeria knows no tribe or religion. The buccaneers need to pull the twin wool of tribe and religion on our eyes in order to maintain the status quo
Re: Why Did Jonathan Kill The Fight On Corruption, EFCC, ICPC? by Ovamboland(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Write Lagos Residents, "Be Prepared To Pay Our Dues"- / Tambuwal: Jonathan Calls Emergency PDP Meeting / Many Africa Countries Have White Women As First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.