Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion (8340 Views)

Transport Fare Lagos To Abuja / Nigerian Man Dies Aboard Plane That Landed In Houston. / Lagos-abuja Bus Fare? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by t6travels: 12:00am On Oct 22, 2014
Okay people it is true we have confirmed it for you. Book your ticket to Houston from Lagos as los as NGN95,000. Ticket valid for 3months Ticket refundable, free cancellation
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by Canadidacy(m): 1:52am On Oct 22, 2014
Na Molue you want use carry them go? No tell me sey it's return ticket inclusive. Awoof dey purge.
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 22, 2014
scam
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by t6travels: 9:31am On Oct 22, 2014
if you feel its scam or fake call Delta Airline to confirm that's their number 01-2799000 or too busy send them a mail info@skylogisticsng.com or deltacallcenter@skylogisticsng.com
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by Teminio: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2014
Is it return ticket?
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by transponder: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2014
Its not possible at that price.
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2014
Yep. Very true! A friend just bought at that price and has since received his confirmation.

Anyone doubting should call Delta Airline for confirmation.
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by Lucasbalo(m): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
Scam alert.
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by kagari: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
Is it return ticket
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by transponder: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
ITS A SCAM O.
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by GoldCircle: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2014
It could be true. I had this discussion with my colleague yesterday. We should understand that traffic between the two routes is presently low. its not summer, + there is ebola outbreak in west Africa as well as in Texas (where Houston is located). People aren't travelling as much as before between these two locations. This could be the main reason behind the reduced fare.
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by t6travels: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2014
Nigerians information is at the finger of your tip and yet you choose to be ignorant why are we so backward....your can call any of the service line to confirm the authencity of the information passed to you not by force to be a patron

1 Like

Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by honeyad(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
Please shade more light on this... Can I book this for December 20th downwards? You can pm me your number
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
honeyad:
Please shade more light on this... Can I book this for December 20th downwards? You can pm me your number

Promo does not cover any date from Dec 14th - Jan 14th.

You guys should just call Delta Airline for details.
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by honeyad(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Phema:

Promo does not cover any date from Dec 14th - Jan 14th.

Thanks boss
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
Scam alert!!!! Called Delta office here in the usa to book for my sibling they said no its not true! The agent even offered to call me back to verify. But still said the info is incorrec! Least price from los- atl is $2300 for trips between nw and year end
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by transponder: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
I JUST CHECKED ONLINE USING VAYAMA.COM, LAGOS-IAH IS LIKE $720 FOR A ROUND TRIP, IT IS NOT A SCAM.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
transponder:
I JUST CHECKED ONLINE USING VAYAMA.COM, LAGOS-IAH IS LIKE $720 FOR A ROUND TRIP, IT IS NOT A SCAM.[color=#000099][/color]

Pay through vayama then come back and post??
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
dorocanist:
Scam alert!!!! Called Delta office here in the usa to book for my sibling they said no its not true! The agent even offered to call me back to verify. But still said the info is incorrec! Least price from los- atl is $2300 for trips between nw and year end

We said Lagos to Houston. And know that this does not work for all dates. You can try to modify your dates on Delta Airline website or use travelstart.com
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
Phema:

We said Lagos to Houston. And know that this does not work for all dates. You can try to modify your dates on Delta Airline website or use travelstart.com

Oga,

Delta's hub is in Atlanta they WILL NEVER fly you direct to IAH! So i wonder where they are gettin their price fom! If everyone is quoting third party sites i will quote a much more reliable one.
Also note you cannot book delta from your computer with a lagos departure only registered agents can.

Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
^^^ Alright then. Buy at whatever rate you are given. Afterall, i won't gain anything by convincing you. Just didn't want people to miss this opportunity. As it is now, seats from now till Nov are fully booked on the promo price. And like I said, this price only applies to Lagos-Houston route. Even though they will stop over at Atl. Why that is now cheaper than Lag-Atl, I donot know.

Just incase you care, call Delta Airline office in Lagos for clarification and dates available on the promo price.
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by Tvegas(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
dorocanist:
Oga,Delta's hub is in Atlanta they WILL NEVER fly you direct to IAH! So i wonder where they are gettin their price fom! If everyone is quoting third party sites i will quote a much more reliable one.Also note you cannot book delta from your computer with a lagos departure only registered agents can.
Lol this is a long thing, and yes there will be a stopover in atlanta, you are still arguing on tickets wey people don book finish cheesy. Kontunu
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Phema:
^^^ Alright then. Buy at whatever rate you are given. Afterall, i won't gain anything by convincing you. Just didn't want people to miss this opportunity. As it is now, seats from now till Nov are fully booked on the promo price. And like I said, this price only applies to Lagos-Houston route. Even though they will stop over at Atl. Why that is now cheaper than Lag-Atl, I donot know.

Just incase you care, call Delta Airline office in Lagos for clarification and dates available on the promo price.

What you mean fully booked? You mean no longer available or hoarded by agents? Why am just curious is why "delta airline lagos " cannot have a promo of that NATURE running without the US office that I called been unaware. The email. "deltacallcenter@skylogisticsng.com" seems kinda sketchy. Btw wakanow a leading agent just like the above doesnt have same price quoted. Am also just in my lil way trying to make people cautious also cos me sef need the ticket too oooooo but man must shine eyes!!!! Some Men arent smiling
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tvegas:
Lol this is a long thing, and yes there will be a stopover in atlanta, you are still arguing on tickets wey people don book finish cheesy. Kontunu

See pattern! !!!! Now you claiming it is no longer available?? Weird promo!!!!!!

Mod,

Since "they" are claiming its no longer available kindly shut down thread if you can so it doesnt mislead people or noone gets scammed
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tvegas; you won't blame him sha. Mesef doubted when I heard it. Sounds too good to be true. After I don pay 3x that amount for my ticket. The tin dey pain me no be small.

Dorocanist, do you think Justwise will leave this thread open if this was a scam?
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by Tvegas(m): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
dorocanist:
See pattern! !!!! Now you claiming it is no longer available?? Weird promo!!!!!!Mod,Since "they" are claiming its no longer available kindly shut down thread if you can so it doesnt mislead people or no one gets scammed
Calm down, whats the idea about shutting down the thread? I called Delta Nigerian office and booked 2 tickets already. One was for 94k and the other for 104k, people rushed the offer so they've been increasing the price everyday. That doesn't mean the thread is fake!!!

1 Like

Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by justwise(m): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
Is this deal still available?
Re: Delta Fare Lagos-Houston(AMERICA) Promotion by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tvegas:
Calm down, whats the idea about shutting down the thread? I called Delta Nigerian office and booked 2 tickets already. One was for 94k and the other for 104k, people rushed the offer so they've been increasing the price a bit everyday. That doesnt mean the thread is fake!!!

But wait airlines' promos i know run by dates not "seats" per se so.was just curious what kinda promo it was having in mind when the thread was opened

1 Like

(1) (2)

A Visit To Calabar, And Now I'm Hooked! / How Long Does It Take To Get The National Id Card?? / Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.