Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,202 members, 7,780,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:55 PM

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes (228350 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by kingjay18(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2015
is d post utme form out....for poly ibadan
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by azeezfatai(m): 10:34pm On May 28, 2015
kingjay18:
is d post utme form out....for poly ibadan
NO
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2015
dupre:
Can sum1 with nd banking n finance opt in 4 hnd in business adm or accounting
You can apply for accounting but I will advice you to continue with the banking and finance because crossing to another course is not always that easy especially for competitive course like accounting.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by Whizsam(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2015
Hello everyone, here comes again our selfless and humanitarian service for ibpoly aspirants which lasted for over 2years now......

For more details or enlightenment about your course of study or about ibpoly itself, feel free to add 29449F19 or 08138663030*whatsapp*

The form is yet to be out.. Don't fall to wrong hand
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by yinka500: 1:05pm On May 31, 2015
Welcome to the best poly...for your registration you can come to poly junction sango ibadan beside Bibire food canteen.....or call 080 6220 7481. For registration
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by feranming(m): 5:10pm On May 31, 2015
THIS IS TO INFORM ALL ASPIRANTS OF THE POLYTECHNIC, IBADAN THAT THE POST UTME FORMS, HND (FULL TIME), ND&HND PART TIME FORMS AND THE PRELIM FORMS SHALL SOON BE AVAILABLE FOR SALES. THIS WOULD BE ADVERRISED ON ANY OF THE RECOGNIZED NIGERIAN NEWSPAPER IN DETAILS. STAY AWARED! FOR ANY INFO/ASSISTANCE, CALL ENGR FERANMI ON 08021175440. (WHATSAPP: 08030478057)
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by Ralpholu: 11:02am On Jun 01, 2015
Happy new month pls about Ibadan poly HND exam. The exam is base on oral interview only or there will be a written exercise. thank you.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by Charlesschools: 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Want to gain admission into Ibadan Polytechnic and your score is low for the course you applied for and also you need help processing your admission and accomodation to stay during post utme examination, contact Mr Charles for assistance: 08160433274 or 08153049342...
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ralpholu:
Happy new month pls about Ibadan poly HND exam. The exam is base on oral interview only or there will be a written exercise. thank you.
Both CBT and Oral Interview.

2 Likes

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2015
Hello Aspirants.
I have a good news for you and the good news is 'what you need to pass this school's Post UTME, HND Entrance Exam etc are now at your disposal.'

Over the years, a lot of The Polytechnic, Ibadan and other higher institutions' applicants have been asking me for what and what to study for thier exams and urge me to put them in writing (as a revision study pack) for them... This has prompted me to gathered lots of inevitable tips, practical questions and answers you would likely come across in your exams.

These are gathered not in an haste but based on thorogh research works for years and through wealth of experience.

They're easy to study and digest within a very short period of time.

I'll be giving them out to the interested applicants at a token.
So, if you wish to have one, kindly call me: 0806 227 6280 OR 0708 160 0029.

Remember to make hay while the sun shines.

God Bless You!
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by EduRegard: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
Shoutouts to all admission seeking folks. Much of words will not fill a bushel. Kindly be informed that you can download or request UTME or POST UTME ebooks and related stuffs on HERE....And request HERE. Good luck in our admission seeking endeavours.

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by Brethen(m): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2015
Hello, i am Josh.
I just wish to say thank you to beshman and others who kindly put us through last year admission processing into this able and precious Ib. polytechnic, once again i say thank you sir.
A proverb says one good turn deserves another. I was helped and i also wish to willingly help others that need help.
So, for any information concerning your post utme or any question you will like to ask. You can call 07067160277
or add me on facebook
Olubode Joshua Opeyemi
or on 2go
''brethen''.
Thank you and God bless you.
#team mass communication.
#main campus Hello, i am Josh.
I just wish to say thank you to beshman and others who kindly put us through last year admission processing into this able and precious Ib. polytechnic, once again i say thank you sir.
A proverb says one good turn deserves another. I was helped and i also wish to willingly help others that need help.
So, for any information concerning your post utme or any question you will like to ask. You can call 07067160277
or add me on facebook
Olubode Joshua Opeyemi
or on 2go
''brethen''.
#main campus
Hello, i am Josh.
or add me on facebook
Olubode Joshua Opeyemi
or on 2go
''brethen''.
#main campus
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2015
Brethen:
Hello, i am Josh.
or add me on facebook
Olubode Joshua Opeyemi
or on 2go
''brethen''.
#main campus Hello, i am Josh.
or add me on facebook
Olubode Joshua Opeyemi
or on 2go
''brethen''.
#main campus
Hello, i am Josh.
or add me on facebook
Olubode Joshua Opeyemi
or on 2go
''brethen''.
#main campus
You're welcome Bro.
Thanks.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2015
Hello.
Please, for those who have been calling and ordering for my inevitable revision Post UTME Past Questions Pack, kindly let me know if you got this info from nairaland because to all from nairaland, I'm giving it out at a discounted price (I.e. Cheaper Price).
Order for yours today because you cannot avoid missing it.
Thanks.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 7:06am On Jun 06, 2015
Do you know, those who failed exams many times do not mean they were not prepared for the exams?

What caused their failures often is basically because they failed to get the right material at the right time for the right exam.

To prevent this re-occurring is the reason why you must get my inevitable, undiluted, up to date practical questions and answers "REVISION STUDY PACK" for your next PostUTME, DE etc.

Remember: it's not just a Study Pack but a Guideline also!

This is the right time you Grab your copy!

Call or whatsapp: 0806 227 6280
Email: bashiru.adeitan@yahoo.com

D Unique Tutor (Adeitan B. 'Gbenga)
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by Hahjascho(m): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2015
undecidedPLS IS POSTJAMB FORM OUT?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hahjascho:
undecidedPLS IS POSTJAMB FORM OUT?
NO!
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2015
Hello.

Do you know time wait for no man and the time spent on meaningful thing(s) will yield meaning result(s)?

It is the right time you start thorough preparation towards your Post UTME, DE and other Higher Institutions Entrance Exams.

You needn't to be baffled about what to study. There is a Revision Study Study Pack (not just a study pack only but guideline) packaged for your consumption in collaboration with lots of after sales services like online tutorial, admission update about your school of choice to mention a few.

Grab your copy today!

Call or whatsapp: 0806 227 6280 Email: bashiru.adeitan@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Adeitan B. 'Gbenga (D Unique Tutor)

Please, kindly forward to all those that will be sitting for Post UTME, DE and other Higher Institutions Entrance Exams. God Bless!
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2015
Hello.
Please, you guys shouldn't fall victim!
The school's application forms are not yet available for sales. As soon as they are, the school would advertise them on her website, dailies and Radio and TV Stations.
Stay Calm and Alert!
Thanks.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by Ralpholu: 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
thanks for the information
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2015
Ralpholu:
thanks for the information
You're welcome and don't forget to grab your copy of Post UTME Revision Study Pack by dialing 0806 227 6280 (whatsapp inclusive).
Take care.
Beshiman
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by Abraham1986: 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
CLEANTECH PRINTS offers:

* Project Solution to Final year Students
* Book Publishing
* Finay Year Book Design for Final year Group of Students
* Photo Editing
* Magazine, Souvenirs and many more

Office Address: NO1, Opposite Isolak Building, off Group Medical, Mokola, Ibadan, Oyo State.

Call: 07038331270
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by Abraham1986: 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
CLEANTECH PRINTS offers:

* Project Solution to Final year Students
* Book Publishing
* Finay Year Book Design for Final year Group of Students
* Photo Editing
* Magazine, Souvenirs and many more

Office Address: NO1, Opposite Isolak Building, off Group Medical, Mokola, Ibadan, Oyo State.

Call: 07038331270
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hello.
Do you know you needn't to wait till the last minute to your exam before preparing?
If your answer is YES, then you need to equip yourself with the right material, at the right time in order to have the right result!
Here is an inevitable, easy to study and up to date Revision Study Pack that will help in having your desired mark.
What are you waiting for?
Grab your copy now!
It's not just a Revision Study Pack Only But a GUIDELINE!
Please, kindly send to all that will be sitting for Post UTMEs, DE Exams and Other Higher Institution Entrance Exams. Thanks.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by azeezfatai(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
HERE WE COME AGAIN....
AM AZEEZ BY NAME, REP HAYZEE COMPUTER (MINI MARKET, SOUTH CAMPUS...POLYIBADAN)
FOR ADEQUATE INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS YEAR ADMISSION, CONTACT US @HAYZEE COMPUTER OR CALL 08037586863 <polyibadan whatsapp group>...
WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS, 'HELPING STUDENT WITH THEIR ADMISSION PROCESSES, INCLUDING POST UTME REGISTRATION, ONLINE PAYMENT, POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS,ONLINE CBT PRACTICES E.T.C
WE HOPE TO HELP AS MANY THAT BELIEVE IN US THIS YEAR TOO...
WISHING ALL U NEW ASPIRANT THE VERY BEST...
POISED TO SERVE YOU BETTER
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by chrisboss: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
[quote author=beshiman post You are welcome to the group that is created solely to dish out detailed information about the school as to its admission processes. Not only that, I'm here to address and orientate you on any issue concernig UTME Subjects Combination for courses of your choices, the way the school calculates its 'Admin. score', mode of application for the school's Post UTME, Likely questions and answers for the Post UTME among others to mention a few.
More so, you shouldn't hesitate to ask whatever question (but reasonable) you wish to pertaining to the school's admission processes, be it Pre-ND, ND (Full Time, DPP and PT), HND (Full Time and PT) and Post Graduate Diploma not exempting Annex.
More over, for more info. contact me via: 08064573412
Thanks.
Mr.chris.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
chrisboss:
[quote author=beshiman post You are welcome to the group that is created solely to dish out detailed information about the school as to its admission processes. Not only that, I'm here to address and orientate you on any issue concernig UTME Subjects Combination for courses of your choices, the way the school calculates its 'Admin. score', mode of application for the school's Post UTME, Likely questions and answers for the Post UTME among others to mention a few.
More so, you shouldn't hesitate to ask whatever question (but reasonable) you wish to pertaining to the school's admission processes, be it Pre-ND, ND (Full Time, DPP and PT), HND (Full Time and PT) and Post Graduate Diploma not exempting Annex.
More over, for more info. contact me via: 08064573412
Thanks.
Mr.chris.
Why should you modify my post?
Desist from that!
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by babanila(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
Please who have information regarding Hult business school ? And if they are legitimate school.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
It's not longer a news that The Polytechnic, Ibadan is now in her second semester of the session which implies that work is ongoing as to the release of the 2015/2016 Application Forms.

It's the right time we have whatsapp group so as to start thorough revision and to update yourself as to the latest.

If you're interested in The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 whatsapp group, kindly contact 0806 227 6280 (whatsapp) by sending a message that "you're interested".

I'll be waiting to have you together in a group.

Remember: this is a selfless service.

Thanks.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2015
beshiman:
It's not longer a news that The Polytechnic, Ibadan is now in her second semester of the session which implies that work is ongoing as to the release of the 2015/2016 Application Forms.

It's the right time we have whatsapp group so as to start thorough revision and to update yourself as to the latest.

If you're interested in The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 whatsapp group, kindly contact 0806 227 6280 (whatsapp) by sending a message that "you're interested".

I'll be waiting to have you together in a group.

Remember: this is a selfless service.

Thanks.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2015
beshiman:
Hello.
Do you know you needn't to wait till the last minute to your exam before preparing?
If your answer is YES, then you need to equip yourself with the right material, at the right time in order to have the right result!
Here is an inevitable, easy to study and up to date Revision Study Pack that will help in having your desired mark.
What are you waiting for?
Grab your copy now!
It's not just a Revision Study Pack Only But a GUIDELINE!
Please, kindly send to all that will be sitting for Post UTMEs, DE Exams and Other Higher Institution Entrance Exams. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) / Breaking News! ASUU Suspends Strike. / Am Having Issues With Wes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.