Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Should You Make Plans With Women??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Make Plans With Women??? (540 Views)

Why A Guy Should Never Make Plans With His Girlfriend / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / My Relationship With Women Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Make Plans With Women??? by BigBashiru: 12:02am On Oct 22, 2014
"Learn from the calamities of others the ills which you should avoid"

These are real life stories - and yes I acknowledge men could do these too but in my experience its more common with women.

a. woman calls off wedding and leaves you after engagement.
b. woman cancels plans multiple times with short notice.
c. A partner of 5+ years wakes up one morning and tells you she is not sure how she feels anymore.
d. The woman uses you for money.
e. The woman changes plans to suit her selfish needs - no consideration for anybody/ anything else!
f. She dates multiple guys behind your back

So my question is is it not better to make your own plans and let the woman live with it than to involve the woman in the decision making given she can bail out anytime?

And how can we insure ourselves from some of these behaviors.
Re: Should You Make Plans With Women??? by passionate88: 12:15am On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Should You Make Plans With Women??? by mizzochocinco: 3:02am On Oct 22, 2014
You can go and date another man you will be able to make plans with, simple

2 Likes

Re: Should You Make Plans With Women??? by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 22, 2014
...Two heads are better than one.....

1 Like

Re: Should You Make Plans With Women??? by kingslj: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
From past Failed/Successful attempts, you can decide .

(1) (Reply)

Confused By Women - Here's Some Advice If You Are Stumped / Life Waits For No1..Live It While You Can / Should Married Men Cut Of From Their Single Frnds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.