Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

What Are Your Definition Of Head Of The Home - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your Definition Of Head Of The Home (1981 Views)

Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? / What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays / What Is Your Definition Of An Incestuous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Are Your Definition Of Head Of The Home by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
vivalableue:
@richy4

That's hilarious! Now, trust me, I have witnessed this countless times. In fact my dad still blames my mom for my every shortcoming.

But my thing is, if you're in charge then you're responsible. If the kids end up misbehaving it's on you, if they do good it's on you. Lol

Lmao, they want the perks but not the responsibilities. In homes where the man has the last say on everything and all decisions must go through him then since you say you're the head the buck stops at your table. If your teenage daughter gets pregnant that shows the head didn't do his job well e.t.c accountability is part of leadership

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Definition Of Head Of The Home by kaboninc(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
They, women, want to have a say in the scheme of things, especially in the family. They not only want to be heard, they want their say to be in action, to be done, to be executed. Nothing wrong with that.

Too bad when things go south, they remember that there's a 'man' who's supposed to be responsible for every action taken including theirs! What a confused world.

Its natural for the female folks to always seek to compete with the male folks. However common sense and wisdom and painful experience tell us that its very destructive to compete and very constructive to partner.

My advice to these feminist, you can suggest an idea, offer an advice, mutually agree on a point, always know that the man, your leader is at liberty to either accept your advice, or honour a mutual agreed resolution if he so wishes. Good for you if he does. But never, ever even for a split second question his authority as the head. Ever heard of the saying that a queen is pleased ONLY when her king is.
Re: What Are Your Definition Of Head Of The Home by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
destante:
oh you wanted to help improve on my opinion? pls do. just air your thoughts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period / That Name You Would Never Name Your Child / House Clearance Sales In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.