Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? (15253 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by imagrg(m): 2:49am On Oct 22, 2014
Please can anyone tell me what best and paying HYIP to invest in and say if these investment Programme managers actually pay up as claimed. Egopayhyip.com defrauded me recently!
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by DeJames101(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Why not share your online money-making ideas with us here in Nairaland?
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by willyede(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
do not try hyip as it just an advanced scam as those days i used to follow them with my liberty reserve account..but guy its faded and online earning has gone past that now

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by petikal(m): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
DeJames101:
Check out these two: http://www.2fxltd.com/?ref=mickey99 and
http://cryptosalary.com/?ref=mickey99
Have you actually used any of these? If so, what was your experience?

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
I have to break my silence now. You can still make money from HYIP, all you need is right information at the right time. I still make money everyday from HYIP. This is because I am not greedy. If you doubt me I will show you evidence/proof of payments. I am not here to promote any programme. YOU CAN SCAM SCAMMERS. use your brain in everything you do

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
PLS DON'T INVEST IN 2FX. they are not paying again.
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by petikal(m): 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
dolamcars:
PLS DON'T INVEST IN 2FX. they are not paying again.
Yeah, little bit of investigation confirms they stopped paying. Which HYIPs have you had consistent success with? I haven't used any before. And how exactly do you make money from them besides joining very early and cashing out the principal early too?
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by abbccc(m): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2014
Run away from HYIP...all is scam...look for another means of making money online...there are many ways to make money online which will be too long to be posted here....visit http://ikeifeadika..com/p/make-money-online.html FOR FULL INFO....Tell your great experience here after visiting the site...GOOD LUCK
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by iscbaba: 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
@dolascar hw do u scam d scamma?
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by iscbaba: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
Who as a gud HYIP program
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 01, 2014
Still making money oohhh. doubt me? Sit there and say na lie. na you know.
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by iscbaba: 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
Pls whch hyip do u use.
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by ycomics: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
I need to pay money with paysafecard anyone that has paysafe card should indicate Iwill pay the equivalent money in naira .Thanks send me PM
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by greatmarshall(m): 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
www.profitsprogress.com is currently paying... Please note that hyip is a risky venture...you either gain or loss...
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by iscbaba: 12:15am On Nov 04, 2014
@GREATMARSHA PLEASE DO DEY REALY PAY,HOW LONG V U BIN WITH DEM
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by chukwuwike2ny(m): 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month.

Alternatively, you can get 5% ROI with 10% Principal Repayment per Month.

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029C
WhatsApp: 08111595550

Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by Tweetums(f): 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hyip ll run u down....
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by rmb5491: 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by jerikoyan(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
No hyip is secure the one paying today will stop paying when dey are nt making profit again or when their number of users are too much for dem to manage. ;Dback in days around year 2008 a3union used to be d most reliable overnight their site went down, to know the magnitude of how people invested in them: they were sued by different people but nothing come out of it. My advise for u exploit the nairaland biz section lots of lucrative and secure places to put your money.
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by toycom001(m): 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
Get 30% immediately.
ROI 5000% daily
$2.50 for every referral
Fast payouts
Available worldwide.
http:///1ycLDHV

Join thr train before it's late. It's real, it's big and the money is rolling out big.
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by ngcars(m): 10:34am On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by fastlane84: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Investment So Far? / 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. / Beware Of The National Startup Investment Fund Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.