Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? (15252 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by foworaboy(m): 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Contact me via adeyanju.shina at yahoo.com and I will give yu a genuine site.
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by made001(m): 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
I know some good paying hyips within 4.5% - 6.4%.
I also have info on some other good investments platforms.
Chat me up on whatsapp; 07039741453.
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by tabithababy(f): 3:27am On Nov 25, 2016
Hyip go chop your money o. Invest wisely, join get help worldwide today

Check my signature
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by knight0430: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me Call/Chat on whatsapp with the statement “MMM + your name to "08112719966" or "easy43210@gmail.com"
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by samplanner(m): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
get help worldwide is more secured and safe than all of these invesement sites. people are just blind to see it. Register through my signature and enjoy.
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
The best HYIP to invest on is this: You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills.
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by hulla12: 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
Need 20 person to teach how to work from home and make money small small..No investment, This is no hyip sites nor peer to peer donation nor matrix nor Networking. Join our whatsapp Group for lecture Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///JoatjaTKl1dCnBKfeEMDEu
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by OrigamiIII: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
toycom001:
Get 30% immediately.
ROI 5000% daily
$2.50 for every referral
Fast payouts
Available worldwide.
http:///1ycLDHV

Join thr train before it's late. It's real, it's big and the money is rolling out big.

Run away from any HYIP. I advise you invest your funds with an exchange that does daily trading. They pay you a weekly percentage. Or you join a thrift contribution. You can find all these programs available at digital exchanges like geneX. They operate a digital fixed deposit system and backs up a group into digital thrift contribution.
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by Larrybey: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
I agree with you. Infact join the first multipurpose cooperative society for Forex and binary options traders in NIgeria and get 20% monthly return on investment signup to start earning on www.managedaccount.com.ng

OrigamiIII:

Run away from any HYIP. I advise you invest your funds with an exchange that does daily trading. They pay you a weekly percentage. Or you join a thrift contribution. You can find all these programs available at digital exchanges like geneX. They operate a digital fixed deposit system and backs up a group into digital thrift contribution.
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by okeysly(m): 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lemme reiterate on what the OP asked...my answer to the question "which hyip is the best"? Is there is no such thing as best HYIP...

Before I proceed let me briefly explain the term HYIP
It means high yield investment program.
Hyip are for the risk takers, strong-hearted.

Most Hyip's website about 93% are created to scam investors.
They promise huge amount of interest rate and booom off the air they go...
They accept all types of e-currency such as Payeer, perfect money, Bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin, adv cash... This is to tell you they want to accumulate more money

But notwithstanding, some still make it big with HYIPs, that's if you stick to an advisor.

I have been into the hyip schemes for the past 4 years and truth be told, I lost a lot when in just started but right now we already know when a site is doom to crash.

Some new investors go through some monitors such as all monitors, allmonitors24, hyipexplorer, Czechmonitor and the likes to check for paying and scam site, little do they comprehend that most of this monitors site work hand in hand with some of this scammer Company's.

There are numerous platforms still paying at at the moment of typing this post,, they have lasted over 2years ... Truth be told I call them saving grace because I have recovered a lot from them.

Check my signature to join my telegram group or send an email for my swift advice on hyip...

I am offering a free tutorials on cryptocurrency for the naive ones....

Lastly, I must state that to prevent loss of available cash, you don't just invest on any site without an advice from someone who has an experience in HYIP...

Check my signature below for contact details
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by Obainosin98: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
Cyphrox.com

I have been using this platform for 5months+ now it really pays, check it out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by chinkenz(m): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2019
imagrg:
Please can anyone tell me what best and paying HYIP to invest in and say if these investment Programme managers actually pay up as claimed. Egopayhyip.com defrauded me recently!

I made money with www.aksave.com
Re: Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? by timifizzy(m): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2022
www.profitandcapital.com worths a try. They are realistic and consistent with payout

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Investment So Far? / 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W. / Beware Of The National Startup Investment Fund Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.