Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,675 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December (19011 Views)

Still On The Lagos-Calabar Rail Line Controversy - Excerpt From Thisdaylive / Abuja-kaduna Rail Project No Longer Feasible In May – Amaechi / 70 Percent Of Abuja-Kaduna Rail Project Completed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by eleko1: 5:45am On Oct 22, 2014
M
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by SlimSkipper(m): 5:45am On Oct 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
PDP is working while some parties are winning an E-poll election result grin
which yeye work angry

4 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by MacluvPH(m): 5:46am On Oct 22, 2014
This is one reason I like Jonathan administration.keep doing a good job despite the region or tribe the project is favoring more.atleast its a means to decongest the usage of road as means of transport that region.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by bunmioguns(m): 5:50am On Oct 22, 2014
Congratulation
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by malcolmjmoney(m): 5:52am On Oct 22, 2014
Dec go soon reach sha
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by Akbee(m): 5:53am On Oct 22, 2014
gud news!i hope the nigerian low maintenance culture wl not wl come into play after its commissioning. gudluck is atleast trying.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by strykr: 5:54am On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by engrjacuzzi: 5:56am On Oct 22, 2014
The last time i traveled to abuja, i was so impressed on the project that was done. The itakpe-lokoja standard guage line looked like a dream to me because whenever at mgt meeting, i get to hear Director of M/E&S/T emphasize on d track. The NRC needs to b revived in all ramification.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by Ignyte(m): 5:56am On Oct 22, 2014
People say Abacha was the worst leader, yet he was the best, when IBB stole money for the propagation of 'one' religion una no talk. Abacha stood for justice, like it or not, Abacha would have not allowed Boko haram murder people, According to the letter Boko haram 'allegedly' sent to International Criminal Court, Our Johnny in Aso rock, has an alternate plan, if una want make locomotive trains dey decieve una, or because una be him pple una wan vote for am. Nigeria cannot be america. It is because America is united, United states of....... how can a people who cannot choose a good leader just because of tribalism and religious sentiments progress, Mtcheww, After readimg this, brainless, stupid people will still vote for Johnny.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by austinbrown: 5:57am On Oct 22, 2014
Its obvious that south Easterners are not benefiting from this govt

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by Deiok(m): 5:59am On Oct 22, 2014
Abuja to ibadan rail line mteew. How will that solve the transportation problems of the south_south, and south_east.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by politricks: 6:09am On Oct 22, 2014
englishmart:
for future use ko?
thats right prayer things now.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by buskeh(m): 6:13am On Oct 22, 2014
If dem like mek dem say na 2moro dem go start d road project..bt, wetin i knw seh, nayin b #kickjonadaftto otukpo! 2015
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by Johnnoo(m): 6:14am On Oct 22, 2014
I hope its modern trains that will be vying that route They should do away with all those ancient cartons undecided
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by cocoduck: 6:15am On Oct 22, 2014
Ignyte:
People say Abacha was the worst leader, yet he was the best, when IBB stole money for the propagation of 'one' religion una no talk. Abacha stood for justice, like it or not, Abacha would have not allowed Boko haram murder people, According to the letter Boko haram 'allegedly' sent to International Criminal Court, Our Johnny in Aso rock, has an alternate plan, if una want make locomotive trains dey decieve una, or because una be him pple una wan vote for am. Nigeria cannot be america. It is because America is united, United states of....... how can a people who cannot choose a good leader just because of tribalism and religious sentiments progress, Mtcheww, After readimg this, brainless, stupid people will still vote for Johnny.
it is your father.mother. family members future and past generation that are stup1d. as for me I already registered and I and my friends shall vote for GEJ
I actually had to travel back to Nigeria to register and will do so before February to vote. if you don't like that then hug a wet live transformer

4 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by destino24(m): 6:19am On Oct 22, 2014
sammieguze:

Maybe. Maybe not. The beauty of it is that good things happened when the end to their tenor is approaching.

Hopefully, another party will win the seat of the presidency this time.

Btw.... Pdp since 1999...... Ain't you ever tired of having the same party for the past fifteen years?

tenor ko, soprano ni
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by cocoduck: 6:20am On Oct 22, 2014
SlimSkipper:

which yeye work angry
wetin your state governor dry do? You go take pictures of road why dey for front of your village house come say na federal government road go and querry your governor and chairman. Homo stupidus

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by SlimSkipper(m): 6:25am On Oct 22, 2014
cocoduck:

wetin your state governor dry do? You go take pictures of road why dey for front of your village house come say na federal government road go and querry your governor and chairman. Homo stupidus
dats oree-ilaje axis, and tis a fed road pussi head.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by destante(f): 6:29am On Oct 22, 2014
honestly, I think in the aspect of infrastructure, this man has done better than any other Democratically elected leader in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by alabiyemmy(m): 6:34am On Oct 22, 2014
solomonottawa:
story for the gods, wat happens to the mega watts we celebrated some months ago??, PHCN company is a mess in Abuja now. One step forward ten steps backward..

When you see it , go and bomb it since you dont beleive in it.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by cocoduck: 6:34am On Oct 22, 2014
SlimSkipper:

dats oree-ilaje axis, and tis a fed road d.ick head.
it is your father, mother, family members, future and past generations that are dic.k heads
so for the SW federal roads dry pass through someone's domot. for your information federal roads are big interstate roads that carry heavy duty loads so go and give your governor a smack on the cheek for not doing his job.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by perez019(m): 6:34am On Oct 22, 2014
I think GEJ ll have my vote this time around

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by sammieguze(m): 6:39am On Oct 22, 2014
Am sure you know i meant tenure.

Auto correct shiii

destino24:

tenor ko, soprano ni

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by iterator25: 6:39am On Oct 22, 2014
Johnnoo:
I hope its modern trains that will be vying that route They should do away with all those ancient cartons undecided
my thought exactly
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by Amack(m): 6:39am On Oct 22, 2014
OGA is working APC is complaining.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by Maser: 6:40am On Oct 22, 2014
And none for the south-east. Does Onitsha and Aba with all the human and cargo container movements not merit a rail line? Sad!
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by Onegai(f): 6:43am On Oct 22, 2014
I don't believe this crap. This is how they celebrated Electricity while parts of Lagos was in darkness. The train that passes through Iddo is the same train from years ago.

It's very easy to call a press conference and announce miracles and wonders.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by sebali: 6:49am On Oct 22, 2014
Dec. no far, we dey wait.

Saves thread for future reference.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by Samgreguc(m): 6:51am On Oct 22, 2014
Nice one. Bt, how many days e go spend for road?
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by Samgreguc(m): 6:54am On Oct 22, 2014
iterator25:
if they're not intent on buying bullet trains for these rail lines, then its all BS!
which one is bullet trains again? Abeg explain.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by alabiyemmy(m): 6:55am On Oct 22, 2014
Onegai:
I don't believe this crap. This is how they celebrated Electricity while parts of Lagos was in darkness. The train that passes through Iddo is the same train from years ago.

It's very easy to call a press conference and announce miracles and wonders.

Go and do your own inspection if you dont believe. Some of us that travel on that road see the progress of work done.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding / Mohammed Bello Adoke: Tinubu’s Close Ally Engineered His CCT Trial / I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.