Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,062 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] (54183 Views)

Wizkid Climbs Mast To Perform In Zambia - Photo / Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. / intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by omenka(m): 5:38am On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
Lesbian looking guy! I hate him. Why some girls will lower their standards to do this shameful thing, I will never understand
HATE is a very strong word.

6 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Complexalfa(m): 5:39am On Oct 22, 2014
They keep telling us how clueless gej
is but they forgot to tell us how rapid
nigeria has developed over the yrs
with him in power.
These shiit,forgot to tell us about the
over 130 special schools built
specially for those abandoned kids in
d north which they tagged "almajiris".
They all forget that,i as a person never
saw a train in motion until GEJ made it
possible.

They forgot to tell us that gej has built
over 9 new federal universities in
nigeria with about 6 of them bin in d
north.
They forgot telling us that agriculture
was looked down upon and people
tend to view it as a job for the poor
untill gej turns in to a gold mine.

These guys also forgot to tell us that
my state,akwa ibom was once
unheard of untill gej and Godswill
akpabio came on board.
Nobody heard of jigawa,enugu and
akwa ibom when development was
bin discussed untill sule
lamido,Godswill akpabio and sulivan
chime came into power.

God bless u GEJ
GOD bless me Complexalfa
God bless u all sincere advocate for
good governance in nigeria.
May God continue to fight for ur battle
while the devil keep disgracing
themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by MacluvPH(m): 5:39am On Oct 22, 2014
Evidence of loose girl from a very bad responsible home.she need to be advised on how to control her emotions not her emotions controlling her.

2 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by olayincar(m): 5:39am On Oct 22, 2014
Hmm, ladies sha
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by marieolae(f): 5:39am On Oct 22, 2014
omenka:
HATE is a very strong word.
I highly dislike him
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by naijaboiy: 5:40am On Oct 22, 2014
Gorgeous58:
Interesting... With his wack songs and wack lyrics, females still jump on him? Anyways, illiterates full Naija together with people wey no sabi music.
What has illiteracy got to do with being a fan of a musician? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by sammyyoung2(m): 5:40am On Oct 22, 2014
Cool
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by malcolmjmoney(m): 5:45am On Oct 22, 2014
Space created jor...... Wizkid is the ish... Yes he could still do his musical magic ... 10m for collabo.., lol haters e.g samkef or wetin ur papa call u should hate more.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by omenka(m): 5:45am On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
I highly dislike him
Lol. This looks more appropriate. smiley
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by mizjules(f): 5:45am On Oct 22, 2014
Hmmm... But wizkid's haircut though
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Deiok(m): 5:49am On Oct 22, 2014
Haters keep on hating him while he is making his money, and being recognized world wide. I know what your probems are, you are just being pained, because you have never been shown such amount of love in your enter life.

5 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by bunmioguns(m): 5:49am On Oct 22, 2014
Die hard fan

Goodness to all Android and other phone users as you can now purchase Mtn data at affordable rates for as low as N300 for 250Mb. Just visit
https://www.nairaland.com/1938808/mtn-data-bundle-cheapest-rates#26966618

cool
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by NobleAky(m): 5:51am On Oct 22, 2014
Tell me any Wizkid track without babyoooo and i will show u a virgin grandma.
Anyway wetin concern wheel barrow with plate number

2 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by englishmart(m): 5:52am On Oct 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

She wants him to show her his money cheesy
is she gonna dance if he shoes her his money? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by mascot87(m): 5:53am On Oct 22, 2014
Most of this girls hating here on NL would wish to do thesame although secretly undecided

17 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by naijaboiy: 5:54am On Oct 22, 2014
englishmart:
is she gonna dance if he shoes her his money? lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by mascot87(m): 5:57am On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
I highly dislike him

He doesn't know u nor know u do hate him & you keep hurting yourself whenever u hear the news about wizkid #grin

11 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Seanixking: 5:58am On Oct 22, 2014
Am wonderin y shits lyk this will make frontpage If i didnt just finish using the restroom,wuld hav definately poo on this thread... #smh
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by engrjacuzzi: 6:01am On Oct 22, 2014
Imagine a male fan going to hug cosy ojiakor on stage...the rest we all know the reason
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 22, 2014
Gorgeous58:
Interesting... With his wack songs and wack lyrics, females still jump on him? Anyways, illiterates full Naija together with people wey no sabi music.

Clap for yourself. useme.

4 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by naijaboiy: 6:05am On Oct 22, 2014
lilbazy:
Who 'll moderate our mods for us na,why are all these wack events making front page na? So if nepa come na for my light bill make I tell am say one girl go hug wizkid or if I tell dem for skye bank say one girl hug wizkid dem go pay me abi? #we want lucreative + educative + inspiring topics to be making our front page for christ sake! Dis poo are meant to remain in the celebrity section and nothin more
And he has not even created a single topic since he joined nairaland grin

Create a topic and let's see how Lucrative,,educative and inspiring it would be when it makes front page undecided

Mtchew
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Mc4larin: 6:06am On Oct 22, 2014
Another useless thread..........
Are there no other news worthy of front page than this crap?
How will this inform & enrich the lives of Nlders intellectually

Seun, pls what is the reason behind nairaland's birth?
NL mods killing front page wit useless thread since wen Judas betrayed Jesus!!!

2 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by maylisa(f): 6:06am On Oct 22, 2014
grin
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by marieolae(f): 6:08am On Oct 22, 2014
mascot87:

He doesn't know u nor know u do hate him & you keep hurting yourself whenever u hear the news about wizkid #grin
I've sha sed my own
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by MrCork: 6:08am On Oct 22, 2014
.....but why she huggin g@y guy? angry

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Cikoloko(m): 6:08am On Oct 22, 2014
undecided mayb she get ebola she wantU trnsfer to wizzy lipsrsealed
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Appswheel(m): 6:11am On Oct 22, 2014
ok o
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
Lesbian looking guy! I hate him. Why some girls will lower their standards to do this shameful thing, I will never understand

Young lady...
Went through your diary.
Very cool stuff. I Love It.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by ghostwritter(m): 6:13am On Oct 22, 2014
I will never be surprise if the lady turns out to be Folake òmò iyà elewa....that girl fit die because of wizkid...I proposed to her but she said no because I had no similarity to wizkid in anyway.....and that is why I hate wizkid the more.

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by marieolae(f): 6:14am On Oct 22, 2014
NairaMode:

Young lady...
Went through your diary.
Very cool stuff. I Love It.
thank you
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 22, 2014
yeye hug
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Johnnoo(m): 6:16am On Oct 22, 2014
Its cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Burial Photos From Mad Melon Of Danfo Driver / Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.