Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] (54188 Views)

Wizkid Climbs Mast To Perform In Zambia - Photo / Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. / intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by ShakurM(m): 7:06am On Oct 22, 2014
charix:
and kids you can finally see why weed is bad
Weed good, bitchhh bad. Weed has a lot of benefits too nig'
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by marvmurphy(m): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]The work of Fame. I belive is spiritual
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by silversonuc(m): 7:08am On Oct 22, 2014
ChinenyeE:
Wizkid will now be feeling like God

one kweshion pls, pls wat is d make of dat ya white powder, no vex ooo
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by adebisiolumide5(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2014
Gorgeous58:
Interesting... With his wack songs and wack lyrics, females still jump on him? Anyways, illiterates full Naija together with people wey no sabi music.
People like you
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by ndidibabe(f): 7:12am On Oct 22, 2014
Gorgeous58:
Interesting... With his wack songs and wack lyrics, females still jump on him? Anyways, illiterates full Naija together with people wey no sabi music.
I seriously concur.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by elbinmanny(m): 7:13am On Oct 22, 2014
i think that fan was rented (in APshit voice) undecided
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:13am On Oct 22, 2014
klem93:
yeah!!!! nitori kinni? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked and who is the guy hugging her from the back? is he the second wizkid? www..com
na the bouncer wey wan tap current!
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Psalmwellcology: 7:14am On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
Lesbian looking guy! I hate him. Why some girls will lower their standards to do this shameful thing, I will never understand
that guy ur insulting can feed ur family for life.

2 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by amnestylaw1(m): 7:17am On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
Lesbian looking guy! I hate him. Why some girls will lower their standards to do this shameful thing, I will never understand

Why do yiu hate him- cause he looks like a lesbian?? The word "hate" is too strong to use- not even to someone who has done nothing other than to have the kind of looks that you don't like. By the way, looking like a lesbian or being one is not a crime against humanity.

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by abdulabbakar(m): 7:17am On Oct 22, 2014
HMmmm....One of those Michael Jackson's Shah
I think Its too early for this "speaking Tom".
Anyway,#NoneOfMaBiznez#
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
mad smelly pussy star boy can feed ur generation for life

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
Its a pity your opinion doesnt count,do u tink ur ur up to standard,dirty thing!

2 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by fharmah(m): 7:20am On Oct 22, 2014
gurl were don rob wizkid pocket finish
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by sage2(m): 7:21am On Oct 22, 2014
And that is supposed to be someone's sister, daughter, right? If my sister dares this nonsense, she must simply explain to us if that is what she has been reading in her books. Anyway, it won't even happen, because she will have no reason to attend a certain wizzkid concert to start with. She seems to have a thing for brilliance and uncanniness in the sciences. So wizzkid may want to enroll for a maths class and do exceedingly well in it to get some notice.

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by ekurimichael: 7:26am On Oct 22, 2014
Come-on be proud of ur own, that's just a young hustler trying to survive.

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by justi4jesu(f): 7:27am On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
I love wizkid kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss..............different strokes for different folks.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by LORDI(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2014
Smh for some people.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by marieolae(f): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2014
justi4jesu:

I love wizkid kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss..............different strokes for different folks.

exactly!
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Harmonyking: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2014
lilbazy:
Who 'll moderate our mods for us na,why are all these wack events making front page na? So if nepa come na for my light bill make I tell am say one girl go hug wizkid or if I tell dem for skye bank say one girl hug wizkid dem go pay me abi? #we want lucreative + educative + inspiring topics to be making our front page for christ sake! Dis poo are meant to remain in the celebrity section and nothin more
ma tot exactly.ℓ̊ jos tend 2see irrelevant,un informativ nd uneducative topics hre on dis platform.imagine som1 publishing "chika ike on bra nd panties on Α̇̇̇̊ boat","davidos sistas",pixs of uche jombo nd monalisa chinda attendin an occasion "r dese dkind of topics we shud be uploadin 4discussion?pls let's all change our methods if u will permit me 2use dat word.tanx all

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by duni04(m): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2014
pweetyfelicia:

looooool..finer dan who? u neva reach..all i can see frm ur pic is a transgender.ur mirror might be broken...
Chai grin

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by pweetyfelicia: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
if your so fine, please upload your picture. Seeing is believing
lool..okk..check it and faint.will remove it asap

2 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by justi4jesu(f): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
exactly!
grin
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
I like girls like you... Not Following The Crowd Of Emotionally Blinded Females.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Bigsteveg(m): 7:30am On Oct 22, 2014
englishmart:
What does she want from wizkid?
oshi
Nacking.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by justi4jesu(f): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2014
pweetyfelicia:

LOL.....good one...please no one should faint this morning oh cheesy
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by duni04(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2014
pweetyfelicia:

You're finer dan her

5 Likes

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 22, 2014
The lady is probably a nairalander.

1 Like

Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Temptee101(m): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2014
Like seriously!! Wizkid must have paid her to do so, i cant fathom any reason why a sane person would want to hug such an arrogant boy who sings nothing but crap unless the person is high on some illegal commodity. She seriously needs her head examined or better still she should hug a transformer
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by pweetyfelicia: 7:33am On Oct 22, 2014
duni04:

You're finer dan her
smileythanks for d compliment
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by hadizadeezy(f): 7:33am On Oct 22, 2014
I doubt if she's a Nigerian sef, just wondering why I would be a fan to a fake-voice musician.
Re: Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2014
pweetyfelicia:

U tink say dis ur pic fine abi? Dis ur nose wey b like sausage. Ah beg u no even come close. Ugly tin wey tink she fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out / John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.