Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed (29843 Views)

Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Why I Left APGA –obi / We Are Happy Obi Left APGA -umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by emmatok(m): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
Descartes:
The former Governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi, has reacted to an interview granted to the Sun . “Like my leader and political father, Odumegwu Ojukwu, who was bitterly criticised for ignoring the Zik- led Nigerian Peoples Party (NPP) to join the National Party of Nigeria (NPN), where he felt the interests of Ndigbo and the nation would be better served, I have moved out of a political party which in my own opinion has derailed. I have moved on to a place my contributions towards proper representation of our people would have the level of impact that would make Ikemba rejoice in his grave,” Obi Said Obi said Mrs. Ojukwu, whom he holds in high esteem would later be in a position to judge the propriety or otherwise of recent developments in the party and his actions. He concluded that time will judge all “our actions accordingly.” www.thisdaylive.com/articles/obi-replies-bianca-ojukwu-says-he-left-apga-because-it-had-derailed/191917/

So Obi join PDP for IGBO interest.
And when PDP goes back to the North, what will OBI do.
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 23, 2014
oluamid:

Lol. Thanks for this post, you really made my day. Funny as hell.

So in your mind if GEJ should win the coming elections, he'll simply hand over to Obi in 2019 since the Presidency is Jonathan's to give to whoever he pleases abi? The rest of the country does not have anything to say about that abi?

Please continue this joke. In fact, if you decide to take comedy full time I'll be the first to buy a ticket at your show.
And what makes you think that GEJ will not win, are you the voice of all Nigerians, that you don't support him does n't mean that he has no supporters anymore.
Yea! The great Thomas, did you ever believe that GEJ would be the vice president talklets the president?
As for Obi, yes is Unbelievable, considering the oppositions. But mind you"A Land opposition is A land of possesion"
You have no clear vision upon all the anointing from great men of God, yet you are still seeing Men walking like trees, limitations,impossibilities etc.
Watch out for realities!!!!!!!!
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by cbrass(m): 12:12am On Oct 23, 2014
chisco82:

And what makes you think that GEJ will not win, are you the voice of all Nigerians, that you don't support him does n't mean that he has no supporters anymore.
Yea! The great Thomas, did you ever believe that GEJ would be the vice president talklets the president?
As for Obi, yes is Unbelievable, considering the oppositions. But mind you"A Land opposition is A land of possesion"
You have no clear vision upon all the anointing from great men of God, yet you are still seeing Men walking like trees, limitations,impossibilities etc.
Watch out for realities!!!!!!!!

Lmao bro save us all these lamentations cheesy

There is no God in politics and stop draging God into issues that doesn't concern him , it will take a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for an ibo to rule this country bot even with their show of shame in this administratio
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 23, 2014
cbrass:

Lmao bro save us all these lamentations cheesy

There is no God in politics and stop draging God into issues that doesn't concern him , it will take a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for an ibo to rule this country bot even with their show of shame in this administratio
Lols!!!
cbrass:
There is no God in politicso
So why is called omnipresent? He is everywhere. Nothing happens without his knowledge.
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by cbrass(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2014
chisco82:

Lols!!!
So why is called omnipresent? He is everywhere. Nothing happens without his knowledge.

I know God is ominipresnet but He is not privy to the stealings and lootings happening in this administration, there is even a place in the bible where God said: because I didnot accuse them of their evil ways, they thought I was privy with them"
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
cbrass:

I know God is ominipresnet but He is not privy to the stealings and lootings happening in this administration, there is even a place in the bible where God said: because I didnot accuse them of their evil ways, they thought I was privy with them"
Please where did he say that in the Bible?
Remember that he kept silent does n't mean he is not seeing that or that he is not there.
Believe me, he will surely move on his children's behalf one day.
Let us keep believing and trusting him for he will surely send us Messiah.
We are on our waiting period.
"A waiting time is never a wasted time"
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by Ovamboland(m): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2014
Akbee:
true talk....derailing!dats the most suitable term for apga*s current condition.mr obi wants greener pasture n a platform were he can fulfil his future political ambitions.APGA is no place for that... i actually saw dat coming just after the demise of odumegwu ojukwu the biafran leader..
its obvious that gud things dont last long..2go(a south African social network creation) n Apga r in the same shoe..PDP is gaining ground every now n then..

But why do the Ibos find it difficult to stay a course, build a platform from scratch and gradually expand it like Yorubas did with AC - ACN -APC.

Why are they always found with food is ready ideology, when was the last time they did not generally latch on to the government in power whether Aboki/Yoruba/Ijaw/Middle belt? Can the Ibo politician really survive without being part of the central government, are they willing to pay the price and difficulty of leadership? Any surprise all groups always use and dump them?

I am shocked even Adaobi with his simple mien and exposure cannot be true to a particular cause, is it a cultural thing or part of the Ibo DNA not being able to suffer any discomfort?
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by Akbee(m): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ovamboland:

But why do the Ibos find it difficult to stay a course, build a platform from scratch and gradually expand it like Yorubas did with AC - ACN -APC.

Why are they always found with food is ready ideology, when was the last time they did not generally latch on to the government in power whether Aboki/Yoruba/Ijaw/Middle belt? Can the Ibo politician really survive without being part of the central government, are they willing to pay the price and difficulty of leadership? Any surprise all groups always use and dump them?

I am shocked even Adaobi with his simple mien and exposure cannot be true to a particular cause, is it a cultural thing or part of the Ibo DNA not being able to suffer any discomfort?
what a mind blowing observation!
ur absolutely right..the Igbos blv so much in the redy-made ideology that they av suddenly forgot that Rome was not built in a day.things av fallen apart cos they only centre dat was holding the pieces av fallen.with the way they r playn their politics im afraid it will always remain a pipedream for the igbos to think of avn one of their sons or dotas as the president of this country.Reasons bn dat,they are impatient n selfish. they no more pursue the dreams n aspirations of their founding Fathers.the sheep av gone astray cos they Shepherd isnt around anymore.
oda major ethnic groups i.e the Hausas and Yorubas have all ganged up on them n wl never allow dem to dominate the political scene like before.
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by Descartes: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
Akbee:

what a mind blowing observation!
ur absolutely right..the Igbos blv so much in the redy-made ideology that they av suddenly forgot that Rome was not built in a day.things av fallen apart cos they only centre dat was holding the pieces av fallen.with the way they r playn their politics im afraid it will always remain a pipedream for the igbos to think of avn one of their sons or dotas as the president of this country.Reasons bn dat,[b] they are impatient n selfish. they no more pursue the dreams n aspirations of their founding Fathers.the sheep av gone astray cos they Shepherd isnt around anymore.
oda major ethnic groups i.e the Hausas and Yorubas have all ganged up on them n wl never allow dem to dominate the political scene like before.
Your bigotry post is ridden with MAXIMS angry
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by akiOYIBO: 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
RichboyPee:
I said it here a long time ago that Obi traded this party a longtime ago. but how the Igbo think that by supporting Jonathan they can get the presidency amazes me. The accusation and counter accusations are stories for the gods
If you will be honest, confess to us how uncomfortable you greedy northerners and westerners of the country have been with the fact that u might never smell white house again.
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by collynzo82: 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
Descartes:

You are guilty of same. Tribal bigot cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by kasiem(m): 12:17am On Oct 25, 2014
i wonder why the family of the ojukwus would always want to blackmail any igbo person that wants to take his decision with the biafran thing? it is a fact that the ojukwus never gave more in the biafran cause than my family; my two grand fathers died in the war front, my dad risked his life in the creeks for the cause same as his elder brother. And this is the same way so many other igbo families sacrificed their children on malnutrition, total hunger, rape, and all other things for the sake of the biafran cause. On the other hand the ojukwus never suffered any war casualty, apart from leading us to the war front there is no other contribution that would be attributed to their family. So i dont see the why they would be thinking that we should be worshiping them as igbo deities why they take decisions for us. Peter obi has paid his dues as someone who has the interest of the igbos at heart and has also stood tall in any occasion where he felt that igbo interest is being undermined so the ojukwus should allow him take decisions as a man of his own since the decision is not detrimental to the cause of the igbos
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by Akbee(m): 1:47am On Oct 25, 2014
Descartes:
bigotry??cud u explain beta..
its just an observation,nothing more.
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by RichboyPee(m): 6:19am On Oct 26, 2014
akiOYIBO:

If you will be honest, confess to us how uncomfortable you greedy northerners and westerners of the country have been with the fact that u might never smell white house again.
You know the truth brother. Not with all these finger licking politicians your region has been producing
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by akiOYIBO: 11:31am On Nov 02, 2014
RichboyPee:
You know the truth brother. Not with all these finger licking politicians your region has been producing
lol......I wonda where u get ur senses from
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by RichboyPee(m): 4:52am On Nov 15, 2014
akiOYIBO:

lol......I wonda where u get ur senses from
You will never see truth because of temporary gains. who are the Tanoids?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze / Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration / Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.