Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:49 AM

Lamido’s Chief Of Staff Resigns After 16 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido’s Chief Of Staff Resigns After 16 Years (1007 Views)

Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years / Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters / Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamido’s Chief Of Staff Resigns After 16 Years by Edosbeat(m): 6:29am On Oct 22, 2014
As preparations for the 2015 general elections continue across the country with political appointees making efforts at gunning for elective posts, reports reaching DTN reveals that the Chief of Staff to Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa state Alhaji Aminu Ringim has resigned from the cabinet to pursue his political ambition.

Read More....
http://edosnews.com/lamidos-chief-of-staff-resigns-after-16-years/

Re: Lamido’s Chief Of Staff Resigns After 16 Years by nomabeeee(f): 6:45am On Oct 22, 2014
Don't wna comment before someone will blast me
Re: Lamido’s Chief Of Staff Resigns After 16 Years by chibwike(m): 6:47am On Oct 22, 2014
nomabeeee:
Don't wna comment before someone will blast me
have you forgotten freedom of speech, speak ur mind ma'am. If they blast you, you blast them back.
Re: Lamido’s Chief Of Staff Resigns After 16 Years by nomabeeee(f): 6:51am On Oct 22, 2014
chibwike:
have you forgotten freedom of speech, speak ur mind ma'am. If they blast you, you blast them back.
chibwike..my friend..goodmorning lol
Re: Lamido’s Chief Of Staff Resigns After 16 Years by chibwike(m): 6:53am On Oct 22, 2014
nomabeeee:
chibwike..my friend..goodmorning lol
Goodmorning, am still waiting for ur comment oh
Re: Lamido’s Chief Of Staff Resigns After 16 Years by nomabeeee(f): 6:56am On Oct 22, 2014
chibwike:
Goodmorning, am still waiting for ur comment oh
I dnt know what to say hun*covers face* I drop by dz place so I can learn more*sniffs*

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Hit Niger State / Picture: Youths In Gombe Burn A Boko Haram Member!! / Akwa Ibom 2015: Akpabio Is Prepared To Kill, Attah Is Weak -says Okon Iyanam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.