Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Update On The National Conference? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On The National Conference? (21521 Views)

Presidency Discards Confab Report, To Hold National Conference On North-east / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The National Conference? by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2014
tollu:
The CONference is over and if the past is anything to go by, forgotten.
PDP: Chopping our money since 1999

Hopefully, someone with knowledge on the current status of things will let us know what's up.

My brother, the entired processes from the beginning till end was to chop money, chop more money and chop much more money real good. They've succeeded with nothing to show for it.
Re: Update On The National Conference? by MORNDEW(m): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2014
This is the kind of news you will see and you wonder why there ar still those who still support mediocrity. Are their brains rottened?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The National Conference? by watchindelta(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2014
fake conference
Re: Update On The National Conference? by opeyemi66: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2014
::: LATEST SCHOOL NEWS ::::

=> YABATECH Part-time Admission List 2014/2015 Released
READ MORE:- http://www.naijashine.com.ng/yabatech-part-time-admission-list-20142015-released/

=> Suspended OAU Student Drags Management To Court
READ MORE:- http://www.naijashine.com.ng/suspended-oau-student-drags-management-court/

=> UNILAG Supplementary Registration & Screening Procedure 2014/2015
READ MORE:- http://www.naijashine.com.ng/unilag-supplementary-registration-screening-procedure-20142015/

=> Wisdom Nuggets for the Present Day Students
READ MORE:- http://www.naijashine.com.ng/wisdom-nuggets-present-day-students/

=> UNILAG Supplementary Admission List 2014/2015 Released
READ MORE:- http://www.naijashine.com.ng/unilag-supplementary-admission-list-20142015-released/

=> TASUED Rusticates 20, Expels 6 for Exam Malpractice
READ MORE:- http://www.naijashine.com.ng/tasued-rusticates-20-expels-6-exam-malpractice/

=> Fed Poly Nekede Notice on 2014 Batch ‘C’ Mobilization List Error Candidates
READ MORE:- http://www.naijashine.com.ng/fed-poly-nekede-notice-2014-batch-c-mobilization-list-error-candidates/

=> FUOTUOKE Notice of PTDF Scholarship Examination for Shortlisted 200 Level Students
READ MORE:- http://www.naijashine.com.ng/fuotuoke-notice-ptdf-scholarship-examination-shortlisted-200-level-students/

=> Opinion: Will You Burn Your Bsc Certificate For 50 Million Naira?
READ MORE:- http://www.naijashine.com.ng/opinion-will-burn-bsc-certificate-50-million-naira/

Source:- http://naijashine.com.ng
Re: Update On The National Conference? by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2014
I tot the house of rep has already made abt 71 amendments to d constitution? Was dat not as a result of the confab?
Re: Update On The National Conference? by Octaves(m): 9:45am On Oct 22, 2014
tollu:
If that is the case, then there is no redemption for naija and people calling for Secesion are right.
Re: Update On The National Conference? by Tymax(m): 9:45am On Oct 22, 2014
It appears Tinubu has been vindicated. The conference has come and gone with no impact on our government.

Do you now see the importance of a SOVEREIGN national conference and not that weak conference organized by the presidency?

A national conference without the power of referendum is a mere academic exercise.

5 Likes

Re: Update On The National Conference? by Jay2014: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2014
Awaiting the update wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Update On The National Conference? by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2014
FG would set up a committee to decide whether to present the national conference report.
Re: Update On The National Conference? by jaydee87(m): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2014
really I think we need to know after the millions they spent as allowances..
but it seems we are not bothered, cos everybody here is just commenting "not my business"
pls I really like to know... anybody with useful information can brief us....
Re: Update On The National Conference? by manfred10(m): 10:19am On Oct 22, 2014
7point:
No Idea bro

Let me mentor you on Betonmarket/Binary for free. View My Trading Result here

What do you stand to benefit from this your mentoring someone,because i know its not free. No free lunch,nothing free is real.
Re: Update On The National Conference? by Spydamannn(m): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2014
Just some old men catching some fun and sharing the National Cake
Re: Update On The National Conference? by sohl7(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2014
sammieguze:
Well... A committee as usual has been set up to see into how the outcomes of the national conference can be implemented.

We are still waiting for the outcome of the committee.

Funny nation
very true,its a presidential committee headed by the minister of justice and attoney general of the federation
Re: Update On The National Conference? by falua: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2014
Stop waiting for help, no one will help you. Your “rich” brother or relative will not help you because it is not in their character to help. Take your own destiny in your own hands. Profit Through Learning (PTL) provides you excellent opportunity to make as much money as you will like with just N3,000. Before you dismiss it as a lie, why don’t you check it out for yourself first? Check www.profitthroughlearning.com. Or call Biodun 08023226334 or Ayo 08172041631 for more explanation
Re: Update On The National Conference? by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2014
Jeffboi:
Under the carpet as usual

And they all agreed that pdp will chopping the money and apc will be making the noise

Nigeria.

Well shekarau and all the bh memebers no agree. So the report is on hold
Shekarau or Shekau?
Re: Update On The National Conference? by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 22, 2014
ok
Re: Update On The National Conference? by opeyemi66: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2014
[Music] Lil Kesh – Shoki Female Version ft. Chidima, Cynthia Morgan & Eva Alordiah

DOWNLOAD HERE:- http://www.naijashine.com.ng/music-lil-kesh-shoki-female-version-ft-chidima-cynthia-morgan-eva-alordiah/

Source:- http://naijashine.com.ng
Re: Update On The National Conference? by MrDoGood(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2014
NA DEM SABI
Re: Update On The National Conference? by MNDY(m): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2014
My patriotism re-kindled while the conference lasted! They came up with some nice resolutions that will have far-reaching impact on the common Nigerian!
Very voluminous report at the end of it all (I can't remember the number of pages I heard it was made up of)!
A friend of mine told me that similar conferences were held in the past without implementation afterall! If same happens this time around, I will but say "na wah O"
Inasmuch as there were criticisms of inadequate representation at the conference, mehn, I love some of the adopted resolutions!
It came at a time that a vast majority of Nigerians were fed up and their political consciousness was awake!

1 Like

Re: Update On The National Conference? by Orikinla(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2014
tollu:

Hopefully, someone with knowledge on the current status of things will let us know what's up.

grin grin grin

Re: Update On The National Conference? by Ybholy(m): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2014
Orikinla:

grin grin grin
MNDY:
My patriotism re-kindled while the conference lasted! They came up with some nice resolutions that will have far-reaching impact on the common Nigerian!
Very voluminous report at the end of it all (I can't remember the number of pages I heard it was made up of)!
A friend of mine told me that similar conferences were held in the past without implementation afterall! If same happens this time around, I will but say "na wah O"
Inasmuch as there were criticisms of inadequate representation at the conference, mehn, I love some of the adopted resolutions!
It came at a time that a vast majority of Nigerians were fed up and their political consciousness was awake!

thats true . All the sign , Nigeria is our only nation .
Re: Update On The National Conference? by folahann(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2014
Wake up! You're still in Nigeria. We're also been governed by that party.
Re: Update On The National Conference? by folahann(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2014
Wake up! You're still in Nigeria. We're also still been governed by that party.
Re: Update On The National Conference? by NoContract(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
WAKE UP, NIGERIAN FU/CKERS!

I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH A GULLIBLE COUNTRY IN MY LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Update On The National Conference? by AnanseK(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
The government may be processing a world bank loan now to have another 5 months jamboree. They may name it second national conference.
Re: Update On The National Conference? by okoromss(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
You obviously seem to be the only sensible person on this thread so far. Sometimes its not always about the outcome but the initiative and motive behind an action, imperfect action they say is better than perfect inaction. Let's all learn to believe in a better 9ja, we are most times too hasty to make negative and un constructive criticism that is mostly based presumption.
MNDY:
Re: Update On The National Conference? by Aspiregreat: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
domack99:
Any idea on the status of national conference report. What is going on, any development.

see me see question..................
Re: Update On The National Conference? by Tycike: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
The report by now must have been shelved in the archives. We all new nothing from the report will be implemented.
Re: Update On The National Conference? by okoromss(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
NoContract:
[size=18pt]WAKE UP, NIGERIAN FU/CKERS!

I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH A GULLIBLE COUNTRY IN MY LIFE.[/size]
You should check yourself, cus frankly you can't be ok.
Re: Update On The National Conference? by experimentist: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
Abeg who know TAN website, I wan change my OS to TANdroid OS 8.6.
Re: Update On The National Conference? by aklosx(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
FG HAS SET UP 21 MAN'S COMMITEE TO INTO THE CONFAB REPORT SO PLS BE MORE PATIENTS TO US ! LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos) / How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack / Amina J. Mohammed As Profiled By The United Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.