Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:00 AM

Who Would You Have Loved To be the person to Rule NIGERIA? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would You Have Loved To be the person to Rule NIGERIA? (1735 Views)

Najatu Muhammad Rejects Buhari’s Appointment, Becomes First Person To Do So / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / I Would Have Loved To Vote For Jonathan But For This Major Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Have Loved To be the person to Rule NIGERIA? by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2014
9jii:

Look I'm going to start my important day
When I turn my back you can kiss my Az.
Then you can go an die bye.
safe journey man
Re: Who Would You Have Loved To be the person to Rule NIGERIA? by lyntiffany(f): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
not bad,,but is chime physically fit to hold the mantle of leadership in aso rock?
Of course why not he can, these are men with foresight , they have the eyes for development go to their states and testify for yourself.
Re: Who Would You Have Loved To be the person to Rule NIGERIA? by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2014
lyntiffany:
Of course why not he can, these are men with foresight , they have the eyes for development go to their states and testify for yourself.
okay ,wasn't he the same person that had kidney issues and couldn't return from overseas due to his health crises,or was that rumour
Re: Who Would You Have Loved To be the person to Rule NIGERIA? by lyntiffany(f): 7:41am On Oct 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
okay ,wasn't he the same person that had kidney issues and couldn't return from overseas due to his health crises,or was that rumour
yea that was then but he's fully recuperated, going about his affairs in a stronger way now.
Re: Who Would You Have Loved To be the person to Rule NIGERIA? by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 22, 2014
lyntiffany:
yea that was then but he's fully recuperated, going about his affairs in a stronger way now.
ok nnice one
Re: Who Would You Have Loved To be the person to Rule NIGERIA? by CharliParker: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2014
OWELLE ROCHAS
Re: Who Would You Have Loved To be the person to Rule NIGERIA? by kilokeys(m): 4:58am On Oct 23, 2014
anybody younger than 40
Re: Who Would You Have Loved To be the person to Rule NIGERIA? by Kingspin(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2014
searchcorp:
Sai Buhari
We dont want Mecca in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss / Buhari Visits Obasanjo At His Home In Ota - Photo / Square Peg For The Round Hole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.