Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Why Should I Date Or Marry A Banker? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should I Date Or Marry A Banker? (1114 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

Why Should I Date Or Marry A Banker? by Cipriani(m): 1:36am On Nov 15, 2008
I have a female friend who is somehow into me and she is a banker by profession. But the big question is; Can I date or

even marry a banker? I heard from gist around that most female bankers are flirts who also engage in promiscuous and

extra-marital affairs. This is mostly associated with the ladies in the marketing section who have targets to meet at the

end of a certain period. I order to meet this target, they have to engage in illicit affairs and at the end of the day, they still

go back home to the husband or fiance.

So please, anyone with a good reason why I should or should not engage a female banker in a relationship should spill it

out  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Should I Date Or Marry A Banker? by chika98: 1:38am On Nov 15, 2008
Seriously you sound like a child. Get to know the woman in question then make your conclusions. You heard gist from who? Ndi arisiri.
Re: Why Should I Date Or Marry A Banker? by KarmaMod(f): 1:38am On Nov 15, 2008
I heard guys that live in Colarado sleep with their female relatives

whats your point?

seriously how old are you that you are living your life based on gossip?
Re: Why Should I Date Or Marry A Banker? by LadyT(f): 1:45am On Nov 15, 2008
I dont like it oh Karma and Chika!

You must understand Cipriani has problems in one recent topic he was talking like he was a woman.

So please leave him
Re: Why Should I Date Or Marry A Banker? by DavidDylan(m): 1:46am On Nov 15, 2008
fine boy with fine name . . . na u these chics decimate like this. If na me i go retaliate o grin
Re: Why Should I Date Or Marry A Banker? by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 15, 2008
Fine boy?
Re: Why Should I Date Or Marry A Banker? by Cipriani(m): 1:50am On Nov 15, 2008
LadyT:

I don't like it oh Karma and Chika!

You must understand Cipriani has problems in one recent topic he was talking like he was a woman.

So please leave him

I am serious about this one and no jokes, I have witnessed three occasions where the ladies were actually caressed by a

prospective client and this really bites me hard because i put myself in the position of the husband and fiance.

And you know that a lot of women would do anything for money.
Re: Why Should I Date Or Marry A Banker? by chika98: 1:52am On Nov 15, 2008
LadyT abi lady koi koi. . . wetin be your own na?
Re: Why Should I Date Or Marry A Banker? by DavidDylan(m): 1:54am On Nov 15, 2008
chika98:

LadyT abi lady koi koi. . . wetin be your own na?

she was being sarcastic sis. wink

stillwater:

Fine boy?

somebody must say something "nice" about the boy now. grin
Re: Why Should I Date Or Marry A Banker? by chika98: 1:55am On Nov 15, 2008
DavidDylan:

she was being sarcastic sis. wink

So am I wink
Re: Why Should I Date Or Marry A Banker? by LadyT(f): 1:56am On Nov 15, 2008

Chika98 the danger of not putting smileys!
Re: Why Should I Date Or Marry A Banker? by chika98: 1:59am On Nov 15, 2008
Lady koi koi. . I know oo angry
Re: Why Should I Date Or Marry A Banker? by KarmaMod(f): 2:07am On Nov 15, 2008
wetin be koi koi
Re: Why Should I Date Or Marry A Banker? by LadyT(f): 2:13am On Nov 15, 2008
Probably something rude!

angry angry

wink

Re: Why Should I Date Or Marry A Banker? by chika98: 2:14am On Nov 15, 2008
Rude ke? cheesy
Re: Why Should I Date Or Marry A Banker? by doyin13(m): 7:27am On Nov 15, 2008
@poster

i have no time for your topic, but ur id. caught my attention.

Are you by any chance a rugger fan?
Re: Why Should I Date Or Marry A Banker? by Cipriani(m): 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2008
doyin13:

@poster

i have no time for your topic, but ur id. caught my attention.

Are you by any chance a rugger fan?

Why don't you have time?

And yes I am a rugger fan cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Should I Date Or Marry A Banker? by Cipriani(m): 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2008
KarmaMod:

I heard guys that live in Colarado sleep with their female relatives

whats your point?

seriously how old are you that you are living your life based on gossip?

Why should you be asking me about my age, does the learning process stop at any particular age?

If you have anything tangible, just spit it out undecided undecided undecided undecided
LadyT:

I don't like it oh Karma and Chika!

So please leave him

You should know that all the problem I have is all about you cause your mouth keeps running like a stream without

anything good in it. angry angry angry If you must contribute to this thread, then try posting only a smiley and leave. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Should I Date Or Marry A Banker? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2008
my brother listen to your one and true self.when i mean your self i mean your self.i work in a bank.i am pursuing someone who works in another field but she is working just like how i am working i don hear gist tire so i don go do wetin i no suppose to do out of desperation. now i am lost .do what you have to do but please listen to your self for real and ask your self some hard questionundecided
Re: Why Should I Date Or Marry A Banker? by Cipriani(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2008
dannio:

my brother listen to your one and true self.when i mean your self i mean your self.i work in a bank.i am pursuing someone who works in another field but she is working just like how i am working i don hear gist tire so i don go do wetin i no suppose to do out of desperation. now i am lost .do what you have to do but please listen to your self for real and ask your self some hard questionundecided

What kind of question if I may ask?

Make U Help Me Get good Wife For Me / Parol Girls: / Please Help. I Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else.