Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

All Wapka wapmasters - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / All Wapka wapmasters (10805 Views)

Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi / Enter For All Wapka Codes/get Your Wapka Site's Problems Solved / All Wapka Wapmasters. Post Your Website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 22, 2014
I created this thread for the wapka webmasters
The reason for the creation of this thread is for all wapka webmasters to come together and make something great for ourselves and also to help the wapka newbie.
I hereby use this medium to invite all wapka webmasters here for discussion please comment if interested
signed:www.naijaxplorer.com
My Ogas Oprezy, Naijabanga, gigablast, barrackosama,dgreatwap, logoscope Abeg enter here lets make this together

Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 22, 2014
Lets clarify something here please : i thought wakpamasters and webmasters are 2 different sets of people? Maybe I am getting old. . . .
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2014
dhtml18:
Lets clarify something here please : i thought wakpamasters and webmasters are 2 different sets of people? Maybe I am getting old. . . .
we all build websites
or is that not so?
If you think this isn't the right place to place this topic pls suggest another forum
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by SupremeDimeji(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2014
I'm interested
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2014
SupremeDimeji:
I'm interested
you have a wapka site?
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
I am interested actually, dont mind my naughtiness. . . .
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
dhtml18:
I am interested actually, dont mind my naughtiness. . . .
silly you
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by LORDZINCO: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
hi all
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
LORDZINCO:
hi all
welcome
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. but as I said I dont plan on doing this alone waiting for more wapkamasters
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
I do have some interest in wakpa sites though, but i am too busy with php coding to learn it.
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
dhtml18:
webmaster design/develope websites, PC sites e.g WordPress, and other host sites

while

wapmaster design mobile site with wapka,xgtem

hope dis help?
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
dhtml18:
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
Lemon12:

secondly it isn't right to post my picture anywhere without my consent
Lastly if you can be of help in anyway I will appreciate but I want my design to be unique and not like most wapka sites and easy to understand.
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:20am On Oct 23, 2014
dhtml18:
I do have some interest in wakpa sites though, but i am too busy with php coding to learn it.
plz review this my wapka site on ur pc www.novacomng.tk .
Its not yet complete.
Its 20% complete so just help me with a preview.
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 23, 2014
It is very nice, my corrections are:
1. Link that logo (novacom) to your site address with a link tag
2. Please dont allow your navigation to change font on hover, you can change color, do underline, but dont change font: style, size, underline
3. The footer text (2014 Novacom Nigeria) will do very nice if it is the same font size as (Terms and Policy FAQ About)
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

plz review this my wapka site on ur pc www.novacom.wapka.mobi.
Its not yet complete.
Its 20% complete so just help me with a preview.
your site title and favicon is still d default one change am
but nice work really nice never knew you could design a site like dat on wapka
and again dat bottom wapka advert
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nmeri17: 7:56am On Oct 23, 2014
Do y'all really consider yourselves as webmasters smh -_-
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2014
Khaynet:

your site title and favicon is still d default one change am
but nice work really nice never knew you could design a site like dat on wapka
and again dat bottom wapka advert
the site is just 20% complete.
yeah... I dont mean to brag but am a world class wapka user...
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2014
dhtml18:
It is very nice, my corrections are:
1. Link that logo (novacom) to your site address with a link tag
2. Please dont allow your navigation to change font on hover, you can change color, do underline, but dont change font: style, size, underline
3. The footer text (2014 Novacom Nigeria) will do very nice if it is the same font size as (Terms and Policy FAQ About)
thanx for ur preview...i will do just that.
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2014
Nmeri17:
Hmn, there! that goes back to my original question earlier - thought I was the only one thinking it. . . . .
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2014
Nmeri17:
plz stop the hating...all we need is encouragement so we can upgrade.
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 23, 2014
Nmeri17:
You might think we are not but we also write codes and moreover it starts from some where
but why d hate on wapka sef
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2014
No hate as such, I think the webmasters see wakpamasters as wanna-be-webmasters!
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 23, 2014
Without further ado i will like to start by introducing wapka.mobi it is a website that offers free hosting to anyone interested. Although it does come with a price but the price is as little as placing an advert on your site.
NB:wapka is mainly for building mobile website
To open a website on wapka just visit wapka.mobi and register
Now before you register i want you to think a little about the reason you want to open this wapsite
1) if you probably think owning a wapsite would make u rich overnight then you are mistaken cos it takes a slow but steady process to start making money even from any type of site.
2)think about what you would want to offer on the site and pick a name relating to that for instance you cant open a wapsite and name it sexwap when you wapsite is all about education.
I will pause here and continue later as it isnt easy to type on phone as i am doing now. Please drop your comments to show you are following.
****EDITED***
Now to continue
I believe wapmasters shouldn’t have problems with the reason for creating websites as most aren’t created for the main purpose of revenue but for just fun
Sincerely I would recommend wapka to any new web designer as it spring up something in you that would leave you yearning for more.
Back to my points********
3) Before you create any website not only on wapka you should have a full understanding of what you are going into and be prepared for it. This is in two dimensions
1st== If you look at many wapsites today you find out that they aren’t sure of what they want……..they just create wapsites and when they discover the challenges therein they just chicken out. This shouldn’t be so
2nd==as a wapmasters you should have a picture of the design of your wapsites in your head…..know what you want your wapsites to look like and never not for any reasons deviate from this as any attempt to deviate would distort the image in your head thereby leaving you VISIONLESS[you can try this PICK A PIECE OF PAPER AND A PENCIL AND DRAW WHAT YOU WANT YOUR WAPSITE TO LOOK LIKE=I DO DIS MOST OF THE TIME]

IYAFF TRIED HERE I’LL B BACK LATER

Signed: naijaxplorer
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2014
am open to corrections o
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2014
This goes down as the best wakpa introduction i have ever seen on nairaland.
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2014
dhtml18:
This goes down as the best wakpa introduction i have ever seen on nairaland.
Thanks a bunch I feel flattered
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
My post above has been edited so you can read on
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:23am On Oct 24, 2014
Khaynet:
****EDITED***
Now to continue
I believe wapmasters shouldn’t have problems with the reason for creating websites as most aren’t created for the main purpose of revenue but for just fun
Sincerely I would recommend wapka to any new web designer as it spring up something in you that would leave you yearning for more.
Back to my points********
3) Before you create any website not only on wapka you should have a full understanding of what you are going into and be prepared for it. This is in two dimensions
1st== If you look at many wapsites today you find out that they aren’t sure of what they want……..they just create wapsites and when they discover the challenges therein they just chicken out. This shouldn’t be so
2nd==as a wapmasters you should have a picture of the design of your wapsites in your head…..know what you want your wapsites to look like and never not for any reasons deviate from this as any attempt to deviate would distort the image in your head thereby leaving you VISIONLESS[you can try this PICK A PIECE OF PAPER AND A PENCIL AND DRAW WHAT YOU WANT YOUR WAPSITE TO LOOK LIKE=I DO DIS MOST OF THE TIME]

IYAFF TRIED HERE I’LL B BACK LATER

Signed: naijaxplorer

this is the reason why many wapka users are insulted...because of no vision.
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

this is the reason why many wapka users are insulted...because of no vision.
Yes I was also guilty of this when I created my first wapka site later I just had to take down everything on it and start afresh
Re: All Wapka wapmasters by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
Khaynet:

Yes I was also guilty of this when I created my first wapka site later I just had to take down everything on it and start afresh
I want to know how good u are in wapka, are u capable of designing a desktop version?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nigeria’s Federal Government Should Begin Selling Ads On Npower.gov.ng / Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve / Lists Of Exam Expo Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.