Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Amodu's Target: Building A New Team Vs Qualifying Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu's Target: Building A New Team Vs Qualifying Super Eagles (511 Views)

Pre Olympic Friendly Nigeria Dream Team Vs Brazil Mar.24 11pm / Nike Team Vs Adidas Team / Pictures Of Angel Di Maria In Training With His New Team Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amodu's Target: Building A New Team Vs Qualifying Super Eagles by dondavidson(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2014
Super Eagles’ interim head coach Shaibu Amodu has been handed a list of 66 players drawn from domestic and foreign clubs by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), to prosecute the two remaining 2015 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) qualifiers next month. Though Amodu did not reveal the names on the list but said that Nigerians should be rest assured that those plying their trade well both at home and abroad are on the list for a look in.

66 players?
For real?
NFF, i know that you have finally gotten the puppet you desired & can remote control him as you like.
Plzzz, i think the main focus should be getting 6 points (the style is unimportant i.e weda na mourinho style or tiki taka) and not building a new team.
We should also note that the time needed to sieve these players according to fifa calendar is less than 4 days.

Thank God say you even talk am:

- He stated that he is not desperate to be retained after completing the two-match assignment given to him by the NFF.

“If they decide to give me the job fully, good and fine, if not, you all know me that I am not looking for a job. What I’m doing is a rescue job which I have been found worthy to deliver because of my past records,” the man who coached Nigeria to qualify for the 2002 and 2010 World Cup final said.

What's your take?
Re: Amodu's Target: Building A New Team Vs Qualifying Super Eagles by stephenobuks(m): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2014
66 players. Oops for Real!
Are they going to be the spectators?
Re: Amodu's Target: Building A New Team Vs Qualifying Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 22, 2014
Even if there are a million on the list he should pick the best 30 and build his team

no excuses are going to be accepted

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Crash On Latest FIFA Rankings / Dstv Blitz Not Showing Awc Final Highlight / Moyes Sees Everton Similarities At Sociedad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.