Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Alternative Ways To Unblock The Fallopian Tubes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alternative Ways To Unblock The Fallopian Tubes (998 Views)

How To Know If The Fallopian Tubes Are Blocked / Natural Remedies For Treating Blocked Fallopian Tubes / Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alternative Ways To Unblock The Fallopian Tubes by fruitfulchristy: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2014
Hi Everyone,
This topic was raised to help ttc women who are battling with blocked fallopian tubes. Blocked fallopian tubes is one of the major causes of infertility in women according to research.This is not another general topic for ttc women, it is specifically for those dealing with blocked fallopian tubes. So are you dealing with blocked tubes? what are the challenges so far? Have you been able to unblock your tubes without surgical invasion? Is there are natural way of unblocking the tubes?
Please nobody should post abusive comment or promote any product. We are here to support and help one another on this seemingly difficult ttc journey.
I pray God will remember us in His mercy.
Re: Alternative Ways To Unblock The Fallopian Tubes by Amhappy(f): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
Am actually interested in how to eliminate adhesion from the womb

(1) (Reply)

Want My Love Back With Black Magic +91 7023832849 / What's Your Phobia?? A - Z List Of Phobia / Wat Is The White Milky Fluid Dat Comes Out From My Babe's Pvssy During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.