Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? (3395 Views)

Why APC Moved Against Governor Rotimi Amaechi’s Emergence As SGF, Opting For Onu / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri / Terrorism: FG Asks Court For Secret trial Of Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2014
UkwuNnu:

[s]How much more low can you go? Quoting an article of March 2012?

Ndume and his Northern cronies are sinking men that wants all man down with them. The government is already in a volatile situation, in as much as I want Ndume and whoever that is involved in this mess prosecuted openly, we have to be analyse their statements and testimonies critically.

Also from this quote

“It is becoming apparent that the recent replacement of Service Chiefs is part of President Jonathan’s plan to use state apparatus to scale the 2011 presidential hurdle.
“Anything short of a Northern President is tantamount to stealing our Presidency. Jonathan has to go and he will go. Even if he uses the incumbency power to get his nomination on the platform of the PDP, he would be frustrated out.”

“The North is determined, if that happens, to make the country ungovernable for President Jonathan or any other Southerner who finds his way to the seat of power on the platform of the PDP against the principle of the party’s zoning policy.".

I think it is safe to say that the North knows much more about Boko haram than GEJ do right?

Then again you call Kaita a PDP founding father all in your effort to link GEJ to the mess but you conveniently forgot that OBJ who is more prominent in PDP than Kaita can ever be in his whole misery is now a sympathizer of APC, Atiku also an APC card carrying member and thousands of them?

So, what is then the difference between both?

I see you have tagged all your follow foot soldiers to help you out.

Get a hate therapy son![/s]
You are a pathetic dole youngman/oldman, According to the Article, Ndume is pointing fingers on Sambo and he is unappologetic about it. The Onus is on the Prosecutors to investigate his claims and conduct a transparent trial.

As for Kaita, it is very clear that a faction of PDP are/were against Jonathan in 2011 and Lawal Kaita, a founding member of PDP, Member of PDP BoT and Fmr. Governor of Kaduna State promised hell should Jonathan get re-elected insted of his preferred Atiku. A sincere government will arrest and prosecute him for making inciting statement. After the election, Boko-Haram started reigning terror.
The late NSA Azazi clearly explained that Boko Haram is a PDP affair which a sane mind could draw inference from Kaita's statement. if you don't know, Kaita is a friend of Sambo and from the same Kaduna State.
I don't know what Obj got to do with this, but OLD Obj is still a PDP man. That Atiku Abubakar defect to APC is inconsequential, as he is NOT a symbol of APC but one of her members.
Linking Jonathan? If you draw inference from the available information and assume at your Jonathan submission, then you may not be far from the truth.

From available information, Boko-Haram is a PDP Affair and ALL of them Must surely pay
Dummmmy
Re: TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2014
mikeson12:

Even the old woman in my village knows that Buhari sponsors Bokoharam!
Of course, your village breeds foolishness
Re: TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
nothing is far from the truth; FG knows those behind BH and is benefitting from the sect's activities.
Re: TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? by DaGC(m): 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
So, bros, you had to do research and dig an article of 2years ago, just so you could defame the name of another and raise awareness towards your favoured political aspirant?

I sure hope you are getting paid for this.

As for PDP's zonal policy, I have nothing to say. But I'm sure this proves that part of the north has been against Jonathan just because of his zone/ethnicity. But hiring people to kill your own brothers/sisters just to drive/ridicule a sitting public official is sickening. Nigerian politics continues to baffle me.
Re: TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? by egift(m): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
DaGC:
So, bros, you had to do research and dig an article of 2years ago, just so you could defame the name of another and raise awareness towards your favoured political aspirant?

Are your prayers that Nigerians should forget that the Vice President is complicit and that Jonathan has been protecting Ndume and other PDP members implicated in the formation, funding and running of Boko Haram?

Are you praying we forget?
Re: TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? by DaGC(m): 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
egift:

Are your prayers that Nigerians should forget that the Vice President is complicit and that Jonathan has been protecting Ndume and other PDP members implicated in the formation, funding and running of Boko Haram?

Are you praying we forget?

No, I was only surprised he did it and was commending his zeal and effort to go that far. I know I can't have a hobby like that, that's why I said I sure hoped he was getting paid for it.
Abeg, make you no vex ehn.
Re: TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? by ayukdaboss(m): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
mikeson12:

Stop making mere assumptions.If Ndume decides to say the truth and expose their chief sponsor Buhari,you guys will turn d north upside down in d name of protest,I guess thats what GEJ is trying to avoid!
Lol please what are you talking about? He's not going to name Buhari, he's going to keep on mentioning the PDP boys afterall he mentioned Sambo in 2012..'Abi you no see that part? "

1 Like

Re: TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
DaGC:

No, I was only surprised he did it and was commending his zeal and effort to go that far. I know I can't have a hobby like that, that's why I said I sure hoped he was getting paid for it.
Do you want to start paying me?
Re: TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? by ayukdaboss(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
barcanista:
grin
Re: TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? by DaGC(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
barcanista:

I think people took what I posted wrongly. I'm sorry for that. Quite a hobby you have there.
And to your question, Sorry, No.
Re: TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? by egift(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
DaGC:

I no dey vex, was just needing clarification. My sincere apology if I came off wrongly on the clarification. Chairman, your boy remain loyal grin grin grin
Re: TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? by PhockPhockMan: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
Exjoker:
I don't need to call a name here
You have to do it.
Re: TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? by DaGC(m): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
egift:

I no dey vex, was just needing clarification. My sincere apology if I came off wrongly on the clarification. Chairman, your boy remain loyal grin grin grin

DoroBucci, I greet you. wink

1 Like

Re: TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? by Exjoker(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
You have to do it.
Lol...Even Seun can't force me to do that which is against my own will
Re: TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? by Omimah: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
mikeson12:
The FG has its reasons.You don't expect GEJ to disclose such a classified information to the public?Do you?
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? by Ovamboland(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
mikeson12:

Even the old woman in my village knows that Buhari sponsors Bokoharam!

Based on evidence pulled out of your arse
Re: TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? by ofala(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
Was there 'SOMETHING' the late Azazi knew that he eventually died with?

Can anyone x-ray his comments about terrorism in Nigeria and weigh it side by side with the very senior, sensitive and knowledgeable security position he was holding in the Country at the time he made the comment?

Was he relieved of his job or the point he made looked into? ....by who?

Are there factors every sensible Nigerian who truly love this great Country will willingly scrutinize at this point not just for posterity sake but for the REAL FREEDOM( economic, social, psychological et el) we the present generation and the future one deserve as RIGHTS?

Can we all begin to ask REAL QUESTIONS & insist on EQUALLY TRUTHFUL ANSWERS?

Can we remove these clog of deceits we had been veiled with for too long?

Are we ready to go to 2015 general elections with our eyes open and our brains in our heads?

Nobody can save Nigeria if we don't!
Let's wake up, all people of good conscience and DEMAND for National rebirth...

1 Like

Re: TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? by Caseless: 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
barcanista:
Omenka caseless egift pls your opinion
the 'secrecy' sorrounding this trial is what i call pons asinorum. Gej is an effete in power.

2 Likes

Re: TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
the 'secrecy' sorrounding this trial is what i call pons asinorum. Gej is an effete in power.
check yur mail
Re: TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? by Caseless: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
barcanista:
check yur mail
i did, it was empty. Thou, i'm havin difficulty opening it ryt now. Yahoo na trash!
Re: TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
i did, it was empty. Thou, i'm havin difficulty opening it ryt now. Yahoo na trash!
check your spam then or mail me through pastorapostle@gmaÍl.com.

Pls inform me when you do
Re: TERRORISM: Is This Why F.G is Opting For A Secret Trial of Ndume? by Caseless: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
barcanista:
check your spam then or mail me through pastorapostle@gmaÍl.com.

Pls inform me when you do
alright bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IMOLITES, What Are The Crimes Of Gov Rochas? (an Open Letter To Imolites) / Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! / Udom Emmanuel Poses With APC's Asuquo Edet Archibong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.