Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? (2234 Views)

Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel / It's Official! Guardiola To Leave Bayern! Ancelotti To Take Over! / NFF Set To Sack Siasia Over Unpaid Salaries Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? by dotcomnamename: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2014
BREAKING

Arsene Wenger will be sacked

Carlo Ancelotti to take over

Fair decision to be made? Let him go or not?

Arsenal want Real Madrid's Carlo Ancelotti to replace Arsene Wenger next summer

ARSENAL are looking to replace Arsene Wenger with Real Madrid boss and former Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti if the Frenchman leaves at the end of the season for Monaco.

According to reports, the French side have offered Wenger a three-year deal worth a staggering £28million and want him to take over from Leonardo Jardim next summer.

Gunners chiefs are afraid that Wenger will be tempted to return to Monaco after a successful spell with the club earlier in his career, and it is understood that preparations are being put in place to make Ancelotti his replacement.

The Italian's Real deal expires in 2016, and Spanish media outlets claim that he will be shown the door this summer if he fails to deliver at least one major honour during the current campaign.

Ancelotti himself is open to managing in the Premier League should he leave the Santiago Bernabeu, recently telling The Sun: "I loved England; I was very happy at Chelsea. I liked the atmosphere, the supporters. I have the best memories.

"I'd like to return. It depends how long this adventure lasts. If it lasts a long time I will retire after it. But if it doesn't then I will come to England. For sure.

"The day I leave Madrid there are two solutions. Either I quit football or I come back to England."

SOURCE: {Daily Express} , {Metro} {London Report}

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/525739/Arsenal-Arsene-Wenger-Real-Madrid-Carlo-Ancelotti

http://metro.co.uk/2014/10/21/arsenal-want-to-sack-arsene-wenger-and-hire-real-madrid-manager-carlo-ancelotti-4915934/

Re: Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? by khattab02: 10:37am On Oct 22, 2014
This news won't last long in the media. Believe me, Arsenal will not sack wenger unless he leaves by himself and I don't think he is ready anytime soon forget about the what is in the media or delay of contract talks.
Re: Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? by khattab02: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2014
dotcomnamename let me ask you, do you want him to go??
Re: Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? by dotcomnamename: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2014
khattab02:
dotcomnamename let me ask you, do you want him to go??

I want him to stay if he do the right thing!
I want him to go if he continue to fail Arsenal
Re: Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? by heatmeup(f): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2014
dotcomnamename:

so what is he doing currently at arsenal
Re: Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 11:00am On Oct 22, 2014
Arsenal won't do that, they will be relegated. Southampton already came to replace them
Re: Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? by khattab02: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2014
dotcomnamename:

Alright! But I think he is doing that bad or failing because he has won a trophy after sometimes now just this season has been tough for him especially with the injuries. just observing..
Re: Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? by M4gunners: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2014
Wenger is not going anywhere quote me later.We can never get a good COACH like him sooner, unless if Henry end his playing carrier for Coaching that way Wenger may leave if he wishes, but before that forget this joke. If Wenger should leave Arsenal next Season,that means relegation direct,ask Man United if not for the facts they have money,where they could have been by now.
Re: Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2014
sorry dotcomnamename wenger is going nowhere he's la professor d shrewd business man and is making money for d board so he stays. .......
in d voice of Stan Kroenke INARSENEWERGERWETRUST.
arsenal fans wey want make wenger resign or sack una go wait tayaaaaaaaaaaa.
Re: Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? by kliq(m): 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
If this is true,he should go....we've seen the best of him,let someone with a different idea take over....baba is 65yrs let him go spend time with his family or join the board.

#COYG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? by Herrmes: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
Arsenal fans are delusional if they think this stuff will happen next summer
Re: Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? by dotcomnamename: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
Herrmes:
Arsenal fans are delusional if they think this stuff will happen next summer

Must you insult to prove your point? This is how people like you look for trouble on nairaland undecided
Re: Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? by Herrmes: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
dotcomnamename:

Must you insult to prove your point? This is how people like you look for trouble on nairaland undecided
Did I insult? I'm just telling you the truth, you should have just told me you didn't wanna hear it.
Re: Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? by dotcomnamename: 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
Herrmes:
Did I insult? I'm just telling you the truth, you should have just told me you didn't wanna hear it.

A delusional person believes things that couldn't possibly be true.

An insult is to speak or treat with disrespect

Who are you to think that Arsenal fans must believe you are saying the truth and then say they are delusional? Like i said, people like you only looking for trouble. I know your type on nairaland. Must you reply to every post you read? If you don't like my post or any post you can easily ignore without looking for trouble.
Re: Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? by Herrmes: 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
dotcomnamename:

A delusional person believes things that couldn't possibly be true.

An insult is to speak or treat with disrespect

Who are you to think that Arsenal fans must believe you are saying the truth and then say they are delusional? Like i said, people like you only looking for trouble. I know your type on nairaland. Must you reply to every post you read? If you don't like my post or any post you can easily ignore without looking for trouble.
Lol, I actually liked the post that's why I dropped a comment, so if I tell you that you believe things that couldn't possibly be true, it's an insult? No it's not, and another plus is that I'm actually saying the truth.
Re: Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? by dotcomnamename: 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
Herrmes:
Lol, I actually liked the post that's why I dropped a comment, so if I tell you that you believe things that couldn't possibly be true, it's an insult? No it's not, and another plus is that I'm actually saying the truth.

(1) And what is the obligation that i must believe that what you are telling me is true?

(2) Is there a motion that what you consider as non-insulting statement should also be considered the same by me?

I think you should go and study Human Rights!
Re: Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? by aboto49(m): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Abi won ti sack re ni? U beta dnt waste ur energy on wenger cos he is goin nowhere.
Re: Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? by Herrmes: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2014
dotcomnamename:

(1) And what is the obligation that i must believe that what you are telling me is true?

(2) Is there a motion that what you consider as non-insulting statement should also be considered the same by me?

I think you should go and study Human Rights!
What I'm trying to say is, to me it's not insulting, and I wouldn't apologize, and why should I study human rights? I'm not a social worker or human rights activist. I'm alright with the basics. So in your desperate attempt to make me look wrong you bring up human rights? what has it got to do with this, you're not obliged to believe anything even if it is happening right before your eyes.
Re: Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? by dotcomnamename: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2014
Herrmes:
What I'm trying to say is, to me it's not insulting, and I wouldn't apologize, and why should I study human rights? I'm not a social worker or human rights activist. I'm alright with the basics. So in your desperate attempt to make me look wrong you bring up human rights? what has it got to do with this, you're not obliged to believe anything even if it is happening right before your eyes.

You have said it all and that is the unfinished point i want to read from you ''you're not obliged to believe anything''

I have always found it odd that people who think passive aggressively ignoring a person is making a point to them. The only point it makes to anyone is your inability to articulate your point of view because deep down you know you can’t win. It’s better to assert yourself and tell the person you are moving on without them and why, rather than leave a lasting impression of cowardness on your part in a person’s mind by avoiding them.

Quick condemnation of all that is not ours, of views with which we disagree, of ideas that do not attract us, is the sign of a narrow mind, of an uncultivated intelligence. The first step towards knowledge is to know that we are ignorant! undecided
Re: Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? by Herrmes: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
dotcomnamename:

You have said it all and that is the unfinished point i want to read from you ''you're not obliged to believe anything''

I have always found it odd that people who think passive aggressively ignoring a person is making a point to them. The only point it makes to anyone is your inability to articulate your point of view because deep down you know you can’t win. It’s better to assert yourself and tell the person you are moving on without them and why, rather than leave a lasting impression of cowardness on your part in a person’s mind by avoiding them.

Quick condemnation of all that is not ours, of views with which we disagree, of ideas that do not attract us, is the sign of a narrow mind, of an uncultivated intelligence. The first step towards knowledge is to know that we are ignorant! undecided

Okay
Re: Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? by Smooyis(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
Everything that has a beginning must have an end. If he truly loves the club he should be ready to leave soon. We fans are not happy at the turn of events lately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? by dotcomnamename: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
Smooyis:
Everything that has a beginning must have an end. If he truly loves the club he should be ready to leave soon. We fans are not happy at the turn of events lately.

Definitely, everything that has a beginning must have an end.

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals One Of The World's Toughest Defenders / Tonight Matches 84 Odds / List Of Sports Club In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.