Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator (27495 Views)

My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Presidency Disowns Australian Boko Haram Negotiator / Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by Femistico(m): 9:54am On Oct 23, 2014
buh since our troops ave killed this bh leader shekau I see no reason for agreement again btw fg nd bokoharam let the soldiers fished dem out nd arrest them all..they are now powerless and wanted to use the opportunity for ceasefire nd started draining d govt

I still dont blive we are negotiating with terrorists bcuz Americans don't
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by adonis89(m): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2014
Aspiregreat:
first to commeny
. Commeny?
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by Afroconnect: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
Lol...Naija is a fu_king comedy.

This is gross manipulation of the people. Fu-k niaja politics.
Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by Aspiregreat: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
adonis89:
. Commeny?

wetin dey worry dis one...........

1 Like

Re: Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator by rabzy01: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2014
So you're back. Dont worry, I won't stay here beyond 2015 just as gej promised. See confirmation in the pic below.

grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
grin

deletrue:
Am back. In the real sense and from your post, there is a confirmation that you are a daft and the dumbest Nigerian for now. So, why should I expect you to easily understand my post at a glance? Btw, do you remember when Lai Mohammed told the world that GEJ is trying to release the girls to record votes during 2015 general elections? If you are normal and not a deviants, why would you not also remember when your apc confirmed that 'bringbackourgirl' group is a subsidary of apc? Is there any ways you can explain if there is any degree of madness that is worse than apc? If you are not a conformed discharged lunatic, would you find it difficult to agree that apc is the devil's workshop, especially, considering the fact that when Obasanjo accused GEJ of training snippers and your apc members supported and up to date, no evidence is provided. Let us think of it seriously,If you are not carrying incomplete nuts in your brain region, would you continue to support apc, when Oyegun told the world that if pdp wins any election, they, apc will form a paralled government? Again, If not for the fact that you are carrying with you feather brain, would you, in any way refuse to agree that apc is regional, Islamic and that is why their ways are pointing towards violent? idiot.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Gov. Fayose Distributes Christmas Chicken To Police Officers / We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army / Toyin Saraki's Lawyers Contradict Bukola Saraki's Claims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.