Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:43 AM

Jealous Lover Embarrasses President Obama After Joking With His Girlfriend - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jealous Lover Embarrasses President Obama After Joking With His Girlfriend (627 Views)

Jealous Lover Apprehended For Allegedly Pouring Are Rival Hot Pepperish Water In / Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover / I Aint Joking. Just Wanna Feel Y'all (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Lover Embarrasses President Obama After Joking With His Girlfriend by dainformant(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2014
President Barack Obama was cautioned by a 'jealous' lover not to touch his girlfriend after the president joked with a voter who was standing beside him as he was casting his early ballot for the 2014 midterm elections...The embarrassing boyfriend, Mike Jones was waiting in line with his girlfriend Aia Cooper when President Obama arrived at the poling station in Chicago and joked with his boo, Jones told him: 'I know you're Mr President, but don't touch my girlfriend.'

CONTINUE AND SEE MORE PHOTOS; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2014/10/dont-touch-jealous-boyfriend.html

Re: Jealous Lover Embarrasses President Obama After Joking With His Girlfriend by Truth24(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2014
O boy see mind....
I'm get liver ooo

(1) (Reply)

Missing Category On Nairaland(needed) / 10 Ways To Be Poor In Life / “ten Lessons To Learn In 2015”.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.