Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister (1165 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. / Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by Geestunnar(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by misshoree(f): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
They know what they do to other girls and they won't want a reciprocal result

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by adonbilivit: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
it depends on the guy and his friend. if the guy is irresponsible then his friend is probably irresponsible too since birds of the same feather flock together...even irresponsible guys dont want irresponsible guys to date their sisters
Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by 25omega(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
because we don't want to think of our friends boning our sister

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by blym4real: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hmm. I don't just like the screen formation it will lead to.
Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by julisa2020(f): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
hmmmm...to me
1.its kinda inappropriate especially if shes hes kid sister.....
2.because guys dosnt want their sisters to experience/go through what other girls face in their hands...
3.because they know their friends well enough to know that they're not good for his sister(s) (ie if his friend has a nasty behaviour)
Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
If you are responsible you will keep responsible friends with that I don't think ur friend would be against your relationship with his sister.
Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by valentineebele(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
i dont actually care if his my best friend and he is of best behaviour ....my sister totaly off limits
Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
Its bad.....unethical of a guy to be in love with his guy's sister... Its somehow na..oboy u think am..if ur guy they chyke ur sister,, u even come find out sey ur guy don blow am...ewo....u fit kill am... So likewise u..
Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by Jerrick(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
I'll kill that friend, at least for the time being. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
misshoree:
lol true that..
Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by Pervert1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
misshoree:
....that's not what most of us thinks shaa..
Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by philantoxx(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
its inexplicable.
Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by misshoree(f): 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
Pervert1:
....that's not what most of us thinks shaa..
what do u think of then?
Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by Pervert1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
julisa2020:
hmmmm...to me
1.its kinda inappropriate especially if shes hes kid sister.....
2.because guys dosnt want their sisters to experience/go through what other girls face in their hands...
3.because they know their friends well enough to know that they're not good for his sister(s) (ie if his friend has a nasty behaviour)
your number is one of the reasons,but i don't think it's because of what she might go through,i mean,one can't expect to go through life protecting her sister from birds of prey.....so better one you know than others.
Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by Pervert1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
misshoree:
what do u think of then?
it's sometimes kind of a pride thing....an as*shole will always stick it to your face one way or the other that he is dating your sister! Secondly,i won't tell u to imagine if you were a guy,but i'm going to contradict myself: it will feel extremely awkward hanging out with a friend you know might be having s*x with your sister.
It all depends on the mindset shaa.
Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by Etetejake(m): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
If u become my best friend u have automatically become my brother. So, keep away from our sister. my best friends sister is very beautiful and I never and will never have that kind feelings for her. its just NATURAL with me.
Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by Richiy(f): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
Etetejake:
If u become my best friend u have automatically become my brother. So, keep away from our sister. my best friends sister is very beautiful and I never and will never have that kind feelings for her. its just NATURAL with me.

Hahaha...see automatic siblinghood o. Without blood connection..Hahaha..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by acenazt: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
It just Doesn't Make sense. I got this friend of mine whose younger sis is sweetly endowed. but seeing him as My Padi,i consider his sister as my sister and will stand for her like her brother would. its just awkward
Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by iceberylin(m): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
çāųşę wę ķŋow ţђāţ wę āŗę āll çђęāţş undecided

ŋobody wįll wāŋţ ţo şęę ђįş şįşţęŗ çŗyįŋg angry
Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by Eastherbunny(m): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
@op that your womanizing padi Sey make I tell you say I'm like dat your sister oh. Ie wan you know na then dump am.
Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by Eastherbunny(m): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
@op that your womanizing padi Sey make I tell you say him like dat your sister oh. Ie wan you know na then dump am.
Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
Geestunnar:
Why do guys get offended when their friend woo or is in love with their sister.

Guys please answer
it hurts to walk, gist and drink with the guy that_fucks ur sister everyday.
Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dependin on d sister,if she is clueless ,u have to protect her
Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by Geestunnar(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by clean2: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die
Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by gab264(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
Becus naturaly,,i have heard a lot of bad things about relationship,,wat actualy happens is that the guy,,did he realy love my sister,,or is he planning to use her or dump her..wat will be the outcome if eventully ur sis get pregnant,,this bad tougth we be hovering in ur mind forgetin dat ur sis myt get married througth the relationship,,just speaking of experience,,,,,
Re: Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister by brianromel(m): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
That's a definite no no. #GuyCode

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Commandments Of Modern Dating / Top 6 Reasons Why Women Cheat [read & Learn] / The 4 Types Of Guys You Can't Change (so Stop Trying)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.