Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more (3797 Views)

More Than 100 Funny And Cute Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Fall For You / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You / How To Keep A Woman In Love With You? Do This & You Will Never See Her Fall Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by DoroBen: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
i had this opinion that Greeting cards are now out of fashion. I mean with the way all the girl's eye for Lagos don open nobody wants to get a card as a gift.. but that was before i heard a story that a girl in UNILAG cried because of the customised card she received from her boyfriend..lol .. ( I know you too are loling or smiling in disbelief)

So me sef i con try am for my babe...After spending time to google card sites.. i found one (www.greetingsworld.com.ng) that allows you customize cards i.e. you can put picture and put your own words....I decided to give the site a try and I ordered a card for my babe.... in front of the card i wrote

"Lola You are the Best girlfriend EVER..thanks for being part of my life" then i added some small gifts and gave it to my babe

Then to my surprise, after sending the gift ..my babe called me and was like.. the card she received is the most romantic gift she has ever received and she would treasure it for life......omo... like play like play the thing worked oh.. to the extent that her friends were calling me that i should tell them where i bought the card...lol..

So guys/men if you want to get her that next gift.. i no talk say make una no buy regular gifts oh. but add something special like customized gift just for her ..trust me it works..Talking from experience.

Thank me later. **** drops mic****

5 Likes

Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by olexjay(m): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
Thou should Stop impressing ladies with paper cos it gonna tear but thou should impress them with materialistic stuff cos it gonna last 4 some timez.
Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by MadCow1: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
Nice...

Just so you know, you cant use the same trick twice.. If you think say I dey lie, send her another card without an accompanying present and see wether you no go recieve customized break-up card..

For Presents to accompany your customized cards, contact MadCow Gifts Nigeria.. The rule is simple, find the Present online, find the shop that sells it in the U.S, Canada and the U.K, we will buy it, ship and and deliver it to you @ 25% of the total cost (subject to negotiation the higher the price of the goods)..

Dont be a stingy Lover, give your Boo a customized card accompanied with a nice customized gift today. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by SRT8: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
Nice advert.
Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by DoroBen: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
SRT8:
Nice advert.

haba..how na
Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by MrsShodimu: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
LOL.. nice.. i would try it for my husband
Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by iceberylin(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
męђŋ,ţђįş ādvęŗţ māķę şęŋşę grin

2 Likes

Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by topsytechy: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
olexjay:
Thou should Stop impressing ladies with paper cos it gonna tear but thou should impress them with materialistic stuff cos it gonna last 4 some timez.

Tarr you dont know girls oh.. if a girl really loves you .. it is the little things you do that matters.. it is only if the girl doesnt love you that materialistic things matter..

1 Like

Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by olexjay(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
topsytechy:

Tarr you dont know girls oh.. if a girl really loves you .. it is the little things you do that matters.. it is only if the girl doesnt love you that materialistic things matter..
I reason with yhu, u're really making sense with dat point... #kudos!
Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
DoroBen:
i had this opinion that Greeting cards are now out of fashion. I mean with the way all the girl's eye for Lagos don open nobody wants to get a card as a gift.. but that was before i heard a story that a girl in UNILAG cried because of the customised card she received from her boyfriend..lol .. ( I know you too are loling or smiling in disbelief)

So me sef i con try am for my babe...After spending time to google card sites.. i found one (www.greetingsworld.com.ng) that allows you customize cards i.e. you can put picture and put your own words....I decided to give the site a try and I ordered a card for my babe.... in front of the card i wrote

"Lola You are the Best girlfriend EVER..thanks for being part of my life" then i added some small gifts and gave it to my babe

Then to my surprise, after sending the gift ..my babe called me and was like.. the card she received is the most romantic gift she has ever received and she would treasure it for life......omo... like play like play the thing worked oh.. to the extent that her friends were calling me that i should tell them where i bought the card...lol..

So guys/men if you want to get her that next gift.. i no talk say make una no buy regular gifts oh. but add something spicy and special like customising something specially for her ..trust me it works..Talking from experience.

Thank me later. **** drops mic****
How does this increase the price of Google AdSense click?
Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
SOUNDS ROMANTIC.

1 Like

Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
White peeps value greeting cards alot
Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by DoroBen: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
hoyinkansola:

Lol guy free that thing oh.. naija babes don open eye oh.
Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by DoroBen: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
hoyinkansola:

ooops sorry girl X_X.
Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by ekochris(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hey OP, you are not in New York or London, or Sidney......this is Nigeria, and Naija babes dont value greeting cards and flowers. shocked

The only ones they love, are those issued from CBN tongue tongue tongue
Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
why i go collect paper as gift naa,when car,gold jeweries are there
Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by DoroBen: 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
ekochris:
Hey OP, you are not in New York or London, or Sidney......this is Nigeria, and Naija babes dont value greeting cards and flowers. shocked

The only ones they love, are those issued from CBN tongue tongue tongue

Lol guy e be like say that babe no love you be that,... my post is to make your gf fall in love with you more. keyword more..
Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by DoroBen: 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
prettythicksme:
why i go collect paper as gift naa,when car,gold jeweries are there

The card is to add something special to that jewellery you collected. but babe you too like money sha.. hian
Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by Tymax(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
Very shocking indeed sad
Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
DoroBen:

The card is to add something special to that jewellery you collected. but babe you too like money sha.. hian
I love money pass anything oo
Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by Mrfils(m): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
hoyinkansola:
If dat's ur pic, u jst qualified 4 a card from me grin
Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
prettythicksme:

Dats why I love you.

Nton! cheesy
Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
prettythicksme:
Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by Britzdon(m): 1:16am On Oct 23, 2014
DoroBen:

her type shaa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by TechyGirl(f): 9:26am On Oct 23, 2014
Britzdon:

her type shaa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

LOL
Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by Obodo999(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
The BEST way to get any girl fall for you is to act cool, dress well and ignore her. Believe me, she will be running after you.
It works for me all the time.
Thanks me later .
Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by TechyGirl(f): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
Obodo999:
The BEST way to get any girl fall for you is to act cool, dress well and ignore her. Believe me, she will be running after you.
It works for me all the time.
Thanks me later .

Bleh i am a girl... if you are not romantic.. even if you dress cool and ignore me.. in short form american accent.. i wont run after you..

1 Like

Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by TechyGirl(f): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Honestly i think if nigerian men are more romantic ..life would be so easy.. see guys here debunking the idea of sending a customized card.. smh
Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by Missmossy(f): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hmmm i reserve my commenttongue

2 Likes

Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by TechyGirl(f): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2014
Missmossy:
Hmmm i reserve my commenttongue

lol
Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by Joshuadon: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2014
dats romantic buh 21 century babes na ........... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more by Missmossy(f): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
TechyGirl:

lol
Its best that way or what do you think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Find Out This Is Her House? / Can You Die For Love? / Tears! 17-year-old students impregnate their pretty 30-year-old teacher. Huh :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.