Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:38 PM

Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves (27014 Views)

These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! / Toyin Aimakhu Steps Out In Pyjamas (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In New Set Of Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by jaybee3(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
Enangson:
We know already,

BT wat surprises me is how dis gist made front page.
It's all about the traffic na regardless of quality
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by 100Cents: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
datguru:
I have nothing to say, I just want to occupy this space. I don't give a fuc*k about what you think

I know there's a nigga out there craving to have this space but I'm sorry, you can't

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Dolcilicious(f): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
She is damn right!!! I sometimes regret coming as a female.Females backbite,gossip,envy and do all sorta things.I am guilty of some of them,cz no one is perfect,but i dont do mine to the extent of spoiling someones happiness or snatching ur friends bf,all these things degrades us.

Its one of the reasons i dont have females friends.Tho its gud to have but its now u start talking and start weighing ur bf wiv theirs.Females are enemies of themselves!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Goodluck1111(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by ihepresy: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
[/color]you re right,we are enemies to ourselves.[color=#770077]
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
I LIKE WATCHING HER MOVIES,SO INTERESTING... AS FOR THIS HER POST, SHE IS DENM RIGHT.. MY FEMALE CO-WORKER INTRODUCED HER FREIND TO ME , I SPOKE WITH HER AND ASKED FOR HER NUMBER, MY CO - WORKER BECAME ANGRY WITH HER AND ENDED HER FRIENDSHIP WITH HER .. SO YOU SEE? WOMEN ARE ENEMIES TO THEMSELVES..
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by vacant06(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
datguru:
I have nothing to say, I just want to occupy this space. I don't give a fuc*k about what you think

I know there's a nigga out there craving to have this space but I'm sorry, you can't
wise up bro grow up u are too big for this nonsense
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
Brymo:
Mtcheew
WHAT FOR
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Misogynist2014(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
That 'head' part of Aimaku's post must be giving SAMBARRY serious headache cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
Brymo:
Mtcheew
WHAT FOR?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by datguru: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
vacant06:
wise up bro grow up u are too big for this nonsense

CONFIRMED! This is the nigga that wants my space

What is this naw ? Wetin I do you bros ? Why you want commot all the frustration wey dey your body put for my head. Wetin concern you wetin my post? Abi you no get children for house to go lecture ? Na for faceless forum you see to build your own idiotic legacy? Don't disturb my game please.

#get older if you have grown up already.

You suck bro. Lol
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Johnnoo(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
Good one Toyin wink
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
She's right, a lady told my friend's husband that if he doesn't leave his wife for her she's going to commit suicide.grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by jeje123(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
Toyin pls dont spoil market for us now, or u think say it easy to be eating d same type of food everyday for years? I trust my niggae dey wud not listing to ur advise @ all!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
I'm not an enemy to my fellow women, I've never dated a married man.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Lol, of course ladies know this truth before now na but will never admit it on nairalandcheesy

8 out of every 10 females I have met always say this: I don't like keeping female friends, they are dangerous, I prefer male friends to fellow femalesgrin

Only girls into runs and waka-waka do keep lots of fellow runs girls female friends to boost their runs ego and to also attract more customersgrin

That's y I laugh so hard whenever I see females on nairaland supporting and cheering each other, cos all na wash o, deep down, them no like each other sincerelycheesycheesy

I also laugh when I hear females on nairaland say- women are as weak as men when it comes to sex just to justify gender equality n maybe to scare men...not true cos if they show u behind the scene pics of how many women that your ever-faithful hubby has slept with, u may enter comacheesy

The problem women have is this: they always want to outshine their fellow women in everything. Every woman wants to be the centre of attraction...and in so doing, they beef each other.

In case u haven't noticed, ladies stare more @fellow well-dressed ladies more than they even look at a handsome guy.

Women are in constant competition with each other- whether they agree or not, it is imbibed in them by nature; only few ladies behave differently.

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Forwetinnah: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
No5 is sooo on point...but the "engrish" ehn??
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Dammyjohn(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
This is Truely True Talk-TTT
Toy. Aimaku
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Goodluck1111(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
Story for the Gods
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by sheunfunmi(f): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
Well, good observation but the point is, you actually talking out of self-pity. You must have been getting signs that people talk badly about you because you have done lots of bad things before you got married or probably there's a side chick somewhere and indirectly just trying to caution them, and I must confess darling, you have got bad english. Save yourself the stress, write in yoruba, its allowed.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by sekzy99(m): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by san316(m): 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
She Is Not Far From D Troof. Women Are Winches Of One Another.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
sheunfunmi:
Well, good observation but the point is, you actually talking out of self-pity. You must have been getting signs that people talk badly about you because you have done lots of bad things before you got married or probably there's a side chick somewhere and indirectly just trying to caution them, and I must confess darling, you have got bad english. Save yourself the stress, write in yoruba, its allowed.
Na you dey ur dp??grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by slimmingcare(f): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
Thanks my sister
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dolcilicious:
She is damn right!!! I sometimes regret coming as a female.Females backbite,gossip,envy and do all sorta things.I am guilty of some of them,but i dont do mine to the extent of spoiling someones happiness or snatching ur friends bf,all these things degrades us.

Its one of the reasons i dont have females friends.Tho its gud to have but its now u start talking and start weighing ur bf wiv theirs.Females are enemies of themselves!
My friend Go and Sit down. You lack the moral justification to complain
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Dolcilicious(f): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
barcanista:
My friend Go and Sit down. You lack the moral justification to complain

You too go sit down.You dont know how it feels,u aint a female.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by lillyjane(f): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
I think she is right.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by vacant06(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
datguru:

CONFIRMED! This is the nigga that wants my space

What is this naw ? Wetin I do you bros ? Why you want commot all the frustration wey dey your body put for my head. Wetin concern you wetin my post? Abi you no get children for house to go lecture ? Na for faceless forum you see to build your own idiotic legacy? Don't disturb my game please.

#get older if you have grown up already.

You suck bro. Lol
bros at ur age wen u don get white hair for armpit u still dey mumu like cow wen aboki run leav wise up before ur junior brother get sense pass u
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Sepp360(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
Her use of english is epileptic...

"Men Aint Weak Creatures"... can someone help me tell her that.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dolcilicious:

You too go sit down.You dont know how it feels,u aint a female.
As long as you are guilty of the same thing, you have no moral basis to complain.

Go And Sit Down My Friend

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by datguru: 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
vacant06:
bros at ur age wen u don get white hair for armpit u still dey mumu like cow wen aboki run leav wise up before ur junior brother get sense pass u

Wasted sperm. Go, teach your kids and younger ones not on a faceless forum. Bastar*d so of a thousand fathers, ODEEH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regulation Of Social Media: 2Face Idibia Blasts Nigerian Government / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate Wedding With Thanksgiving Party In London / Tekno Cuddling Newborn Daughter, Skye (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.