Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. (18317 Views)

FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday / List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee / Rivers APC Cries Out Over Killing , Arrest Of Members - Graphic Picture Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Omimah: 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
atlwireles:
[s][/s]
Typical of you. I'm not surprised.
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by atlwireles: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
Omimah:

[s]Typical of you. I'm not surprised.
[/s]
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by omenka(m): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Who cares?
You should go choke a camel. Would do you alota good.

Goodnyt.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by nigerianvenom(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
If I faint while laughing, na you cause am.

Abeg no vex so that u will witness the downfall of the evil ex major general

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
omenka:
It is the reason I egged you guys to ignore all these irrelevant talks about religion, region, tribe, colour of skin, size of diick, cost of forms, length of hair, age, accent, etc, etc. They are totally irrelevant to me and I'd be damned if I joined issues with any hoodrat who dwells on such inanities instead of talking about core issues like economy and security.

What is Jonathan selling
There are alot paid jonathanians on nairaland but we are ready to match their propaganda with the sterling records of GMB

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by temitopeadeyemo: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
When many northerners were joining the military, southerners where pursuing other interests. Many of the SMC where the highest ranking officers in the Military. It was never a question of tribe but of rank. Twist it the way you want it. Military has its own standards and will be judge by that. This trend has achieving nothing but shown that the writer cannot see beyond tribal scentiments. Buhari's personality and records transcends all of these. He gets my vote.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by gratiaeo(m): 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
omenka:
It is the reason I egged you guys to ignore all these irrelevant talks about religion, region, tribe, colour of skin, size of diick, cost of forms, length of hair, age, accent, etc, etc. They are totally irrelevant to me and I'd be damned if I joined issues with any hoodrat who dwells on such inanities instead of talking about core issues like economy and security.

What is Jonathan selling
Lol. See paining

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
Phock-phock man, there is a thin line between constituting nuisance and being articulate. Your antics are dead on arrival!

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by gratiaeo(m): 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
Buhari will first fight his corrupt party members like Atiku, Tinubu, Nyaku, Slva, Amaechi, Rochas, Fashola etc before we can trust him with Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Goandie: 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Come on, go and sleep. Tomorrow is school.

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 11:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
Phock-phock man, there is a thin line between constituting nuisance and being articulate. Your antics are dead on arrival!
Go and sleep if you don't have anything in that your dead brain to contribute.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
omenka:
You should go choke a camel. Would do you alota good.

Goodnyt.
See human being.

Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
gratiaeo:
Buhari will first fight his corrupt party members like Atiku, Tinubu, Nyaku, Slva, Amaechi, Rochas, Fashola etc before we can trust him with Nigeria
Yes o o.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by ayukdaboss(m): 12:25am On Oct 23, 2014
Descartes:
The facts are there before you. What are you still waiting for? Better do the needful.
Are you still neutral on your political ties? "Mr. I don't support any party".
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 12:31am On Oct 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Please face topic.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by ayukdaboss(m): 12:34am On Oct 23, 2014
@phockphockman
. Out of 16 member
Council, Buhari selected 11 from North,
leaving the whole of South with 5 members.
Just imagine a situation where a law to wipe
out the south is brought to the chamber,
what would be the outcome is a matter for
another day.
I'm surprised with all this Nigeria is not a Sharia country. With all the Military authority he had, the selection of 11 representatives from the North and 2 years to 'Islamize' you and me are still free to practice our various religions. Mr. Man please give Nigerians reasons to vote GEJ instead of putting up useless idiotic writeups like this to get cheap likes. Doesn't change the fact that Nigerians are fed up with this useless government.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by ayukdaboss(m): 12:37am On Oct 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Please face topic.
Please Face your quotes.
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Descartes: 2:57am On Oct 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Abokí, I just called your women leader to order who wanted to derail the thread ridden with facts. So you can say whatever thing you like mr janjäweed. I don't give a damn angry

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:
@phockphockman

I'm surprised with all this Nigeria is not a Sharia country. With all the Military authority he had, the selection of 11 representatives from the North and 2 years to 'Islamize' you and me are still free to practice our various religions. Mr. Man please give Nigerians reasons to vote GEJ instead of putting up useless idiotic writeups like this to get cheap likes. Doesn't change the fact that Nigerians are fed up with this useless government.
Last I checked, my write up didn't contains anything religious or tribal. I don't know what you mean.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by ayukdaboss(m): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Last I checked, my write up didn't contains anything religious or tribal. I don't know what you mean.
Bros Seriously? Stop being a clown. You're talking about how Buhari appointed 11 northerners in his cabinet and your so-called writeup didn't contain anything tribal? You said something like "with the 11 northerners in his cabinet, imagine if a situation of wiping out the south comes to the table..." What a useless statement. I've asked you why aren't we under Sharia law? You have refused to answer. Somebody brought his ministerial cabinet here...it equally contained Christians and Muslims as well as the geopolitical zones...you ignored him and told him to "stick to the topic". Bros move around your street and enquire from people. Nigerians are tired of this useless government so you had better start opening threads on "Reasons to vote back GEJ into power" instead of trying to tarnish Buhari's image because that's what'll make the difference not this shit you're doing.

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by ayukdaboss(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2014
Descartes:
Abokí, I just called your women leader to order who wanted to derail the thread ridden with facts. So you can say whatever thing you like mr janjäweed. I don't give a damn angry
Who's this one?
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Descartes: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Who's this one?
Cognito ergo sum ! cool

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Bros Seriously? Stop being a clown. You're talking about how Buhari appointed 11 northerners in his cabinet and your so-called writeup didn't contain anything tribal? You said something like "with the 11 northerners in his cabinet, imagine if a situation of wiping out the south comes to the table..." What a useless statement. I've asked you why aren't we under Sharia law? You have refused to answer. Somebody brought his ministerial cabinet here...it equally contained Christians and Muslims as well as the geopolitical zones...you ignored him and told him to "stick to the topic". Bros move around your street and enquire from people. Nigerians are tired of this useless government so you had better start opening threads on "Reasons to vote back GEJ into power" instead of trying to tarnish Buhari's image because that's what'll make the difference not this shit you're doing.
My statement is all about North and South, not about tribe or religion, please stick to that.
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
atlwireles:

Dumbass, are you Ebola free, go deal with that and shut your pipe, let me talk about my country and you worry about yours.
Have uninterrupted electricity for a hundred years straight then we can talk.
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by ayukdaboss(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
My statement is all about North and South, not about tribe or religion, please stick to that.
Please you have nothing tangible to say...you can go on spreading your propaganda against Buhari, remember 1 man = 1 vote.
Btw I haven't see you and your TANoids on the 1 billion dollar thread on FP..not even one of you. I swear you guys are currently one of Nigeria's biggest problems.
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
gratiaeo:
GEJ won't even fight any, so why do you trust him with Nigeria?
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
If you put up a picture of what you look like--- and you don't look wretched and close to suicide--- I promise you any amount you demand up to $1500.
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by fairheven: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
Lemon12:
OK I wouldn't vote for him
Don't vote on sentiment,forget about the figures...that was a military rule,u can't compare with civilian rule...you have check and balances.besides,the OP,haveto convince me that those selections were not based on ranks,then I will belif. cool
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
If you put up a picture of what you look like--- and you don't look wretched and close to suicide--- I promise you any amount you demand up to $1500.
I can't help but laugh at your stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by san316(m): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
sleekp1:
This is quite a revelation, never knew Buhari was this tribal.
Do Nt B Deceived, This Info Is Jst A Mere Propaganda. 1st They Used Religion, Now It Is Ethnicity. Why Wnt The Nrtherners Be More In The Smc? The North Is Larger Than The South And At That Time, The Military Was Dominated By Nrtherners. In D Military, Appointment Into Such Office Is Based On Rank.
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
fairheven:

Don't vote on sentiment,forget about the figures...that was a military rule,u can't compare with civilian rule...you have check and balances.besides,the OP,haveto convince me that those selections were not based on ranks,then I will belif. cool
It was not based on rank, if it was based on rank, tell me reason General Ike Nwachukwu was dropped, instead deployed to Imo state as governor.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
san316:
Do Nt B Deceived, This Info Is Jst A Mere Propaganda. 1st They Used Religion, Now It Is Ethnicity. Why Wnt The Nrtherners Be More In The Smc? The North Is Larger Than The South And At That Time, The Military Was Dominated By Nrtherners. In D Military, Appointment Into Such Office Is Based On Rank.
A big liar detected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AMAZING: Two Angels Caught On Camera Flying In Brazil (pics and video) / Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders / Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.