Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:21 PM

BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. (18181 Views)

FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday / List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee / Rivers APC Cries Out Over Killing , Arrest Of Members - Graphic Picture Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Descartes: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
collynzo82:

Ok show me any of my post relating to tribalism and i will show you hundred of yours. Shun tribalism auntie
kk...you operate with different monikers...and just registered this one recently...so you can go on with your selective sermon.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
fairheven:

Ike nwachukwu of all pple,Ike nwa was a pure northern apologist...I tot u wud givemea better example,but sentiment aside,Buhari is arguably the most honest leader nigeria has ever had..and corruption been our biggest problem...we have a solution in Buhari. : cool
Why didn't Buhari choose him even if he's an Hausa /Igbo man.
Buhari is evil man.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
phockedhead, why ar u thanking me?
Is that an offense?
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
u ar a headless tanoid.
Buhari is a bad market.

Live with the fact.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
collynzo82:

Ok show me any of my post relating to tribalism and i will show you hundred of yours. Shun tribalism auntie
Which day did you registered this your new moniker.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Descartes: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
u ar jst senseless.
kkk...k
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
collynzo82:

Hey, Dont ever in your miserable life quote me again. Face your pay per post work and leave me out of your rubbish. The person i quoted is my person and not a paid hack like you. Ok?
Who are you to spew rubbish to me.

If you don't like heat, leave the kitchen. Romance and sexuality sections are there for you.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by ntyce(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
Op, you are a wicked liar.
Thank God that not everyone is as gullible as ur bedmates.
The SMC was a military set up that Buhari alone can't direct.
The setup of the council was as it was before the coup that ousted Shagari.
Can you list the top military hierarchy during Shagari's regime?
Post civil war, how many southerners were high ranking military men?

Poosypoosyman, if you want to nail Buhari look for another point.
idiota
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Caseless: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Buhari is a bad market.

Live with the fact.
watch out and see how he's gonna use his bad market to chase gej out next yr.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
atlwireles:

Have you had that? look at the Amazon mugu undecided
OK, have it for just 10 uninterrupted years then....
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by atlwireles: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
ntyce:

idiota

Lt. General Ipoola Alani Akinrinade (1980-1981) CGS
Lt. General Gibson Jalo (1981-1983) CGS
Lt Gen Mohammed Inuwa Wushishi CFR FSS
Air Vice-Marshal Abdullahi Dominic Bello 1980–1983
Vice Admiral AA Aduwo 1980–1983

Go and never lie again.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by atlwireles: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
OK, have it for just 10 uninterrupted years then....

See how you're fooling your sorry amazon asssss.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
See person preaching against tribalism.
Whether you like it or not , a tribalist and religious maggot like Buhari will not rule Nigeria again.
Do you notice that in the past, yourself, Atlwireless, Insincerenigerian and co used to get at least 50-75 "likes" per ever hateful post you put up but now usually get 1 at most(probably you with another moniker up voting yourself)? Do you know what that means? People are tired of your hateful propaganda and want to do away with this Government.

Now, ask yourself : is the price they're paying you to come on here and act the fool all the time really worth the headache?
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by karlmax2: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
atlwireles:

Lt. General Ipoola Alani Akinrinade (1980-1981) CGS
Lt. General Gibson Jalo (1981-1983) CGS
Lt Gen Mohammed Inuwa Wushishi CFR FSS
Air Vice-Marshal Abdullahi Dominic Bello 1980–1983
Vice Admiral AA Aduwo 1980–1983

Go and never lie again.
buhari laid the foundation for ibb and abacha to destroy Nigeria now that were experiencing development he want to come a lay another foundation for another illiterate like him to come a destroy the good work of this administration

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by atlwireles: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
karlmax2:
buhari laid the foundation for ibb and abacha to destroy Nigeria now that were experiencing development he want to come a lay another foundation for another illiterate like him to come a destroy the good work of this administration

That is the simple truth. Nothing NPN did, between 79-83, is comparable to the misery and demonic corruption, buhari and his gang of mad men brought into Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by fairheven: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Buhari is evil man.
Bros.y given yourself headaches untop another man trouble,why cry over spilled-milk?the last I checked ...Ike nwa has never complained.crying makes us appear like "loosers"which we r not.
Can you dispute that Buhari is a honest man,or that Nigeria is wallowing in corruption?so y Don't we face the issue,an leave campaign of calumny
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
Obiagelli:
PhockPhockMan, why did you exclude

Mr Chike Ofodile, Attorney General; (Anambra).
would've been better if it was something like Mr Chike Ofodile,CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF.(ANAMBRA)
U dug deep n came up with bulshiit.
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Omimah: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Buhari is a bad market.

Live with the fact.
If Buhari is a bad market, it shouldn't be your problem. You should focus on marketing your goods - GEJ and PDP.
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
Schematics:
Voting a stark unlettered Islamic bigot and extremist like Buhari cannot be different from voting Shekau or ISIS to lead Nigeria..
u counldnt've summed it better..n in addition,when other nations are bringing in young and vibrant leaders onboard to steer da ship,these godforsaken losers still wanna stick their damm arsses on that recycled n extremely but subtlely bigot n tribal revenge seeking greatgrandfather, whose arsse was in operation in da 60s n 70s! Buncha' deranged n spotlite freaks n creeps we got on here. Its..
#GEJ TILL '19
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
atlwireles:

That is the simple truth. Nothing NPN did, between 79-83, is comparable to the misery and demonic corruption, buhari and his gang of mad men brought into Nigeria.
Either you're young, crazy, or young and crazy, that's why you made the above comment.
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by atlwireles: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Either you're young, crazy, or young and crazy, that's why you made the above comment.

Look at the amazon foool talking, Leave my country alone. angry
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Abibanjo(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
who will you name as a preferred executor for your will, take Nigeria to be your WILL. (BUHARI OR GOODLUCK ) this should give you a good insight on who should rule us.
What is an executor?

An executor is someone named in a will, or appointed by the court, who is given the legal responsibility to take care of a deceased person's remaining financial obligations. This means taking care of everything from disposing of property to paying bills and taxes. Most executors are immediate family members, with spouses, children and parents being the most common executors. See also Checklist: The Executor's Role.

What are executors typically responsible for doing?

Executors, as part of winding down an estate, will often perform the following functions, with the money to perform these duties comes from the estate itself:

Distributing assets according to the will
Maintaining property until the estate is settled (e.g., upkeep of a house)
Paying bills for the estate
Paying taxes on the estate
Make court appearances for the estate
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by fairheven: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Buhari is evil man.
Let's be honest and realistic for once;even if your village man was chosen by buhari ,it wouldn't have added anything to your life or your community,they will coner the resources to themseves and their families , coola wicked and cluesless leader will always be one...do you think the life of an average IJAW MAN has changed much,since Jonathan became our president? : cool : cool ,he has been there for almost six years?..give him another term,he will still go back an blame everybody except himself cool

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Do you notice that in the past, yourself, Atlwireless, Insincerenigerian and co used to get at least 50-75 "likes" per ever hateful post you put up but now usually get 1 at most(probably you with another moniker up voting yourself)? Do you know what that means? People are tired of your hateful propaganda and want to do away with this Government.

Now, ask yourself : is the price they're paying you to come on here and act the fool all the time really worth the headache?
Your signature alone suggest you're an evil, I urge you to go ahead with your foolishness.
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
fairheven:

Let's be honest and realistic for ones;even if your village man was chosen by buhari ,wouldn't have added anything to your life or your community,they will coner the resources to themseves and their families , coola wicked and cluesless leader will always be one...do you think the life of an average IJAW MAN has changed much,since Jonathan became our president? : cool : cool
But what worth doing, worth doing well. We're only examining the life of a that want to rule us. It's necessary.
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
ntyce:

idiota
You ended up saying nothing.
If you want to defend that cow, come with a prove. I stated earlier that he Bypassed GENERAL IKE NWACHUKWU, to aNorthern Colonel, instead he pushed him to Imo state as governor.
Buhari is a tribalist and religious maggot.
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Are you comparing yourself to me? Listen, I'm not in nairaland for anybody to like my post. You've been in nairaland since 2013, the three useless thread you managed to create could only manage to get combined 98 comments. Is that the kind of influence your talking of?
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by san316(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
A big liar detected.
You Are Very Pathetic U Scumbag. Hw Dare U Open A Thread To Spread Falsehood And Create Animosity Among People Of This Country. Bloody Nitwit Wit A Twisted Brain.
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by fairheven: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=PhockPhockMan post=27393620]
Hmm
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by fairheven: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
But what worth doing, worth doing well. We're only examining the life of a that want to rule us. It's necessary.
You also have to juxtapose with the ones that are ruling us...they even worst,a Nigeria senator earns more money than US president,what law are they making,has it impacted your life?...your president is said to be the six richest African leader,he denied,yet refused to declear his asset,who be fool?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede / Boko Haram Will Soon Be Crushed- Buratai Assures nigerians / EFCC: Sheriff Agrees To Return N40million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.