Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot (27163 Views)

Ini Edo Stuns In Blue Dress For Honourable Desmond Elliot’s Inaugural Reception / Olamide, Ice Prince, Funke & Others Campaign For Ambode & Desmond Elliot- Pics / Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by BotherMleeper(m): 6:08am On Oct 23, 2014
emynez:
Her name is esther... And she de bleach, does that mean she is established! Lolz its ur boy Emynez

Worst. Joke. Ever.

And we know it's you. Your name is at the top of your post.
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by SeverusSnape(m): 6:11am On Oct 23, 2014
Lagosians(those in surulere ) please give the man a chance. He could be the change you desire.
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by Dygeasy(m): 6:13am On Oct 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

Dygeasy, hian!

Abi you wan deactivate too ni?

What's with all the full stops na?
lol! FP fever I guess. For the first time in days I found comment-worthy topics. cool

1 Like

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by tyconcepts(f): 6:15am On Oct 23, 2014
Chill....This poster is for a movie set grin
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by jeffizy(m): 6:21am On Oct 23, 2014
Your choice ,my look alike.

All the best.
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 23, 2014
Will it put food on my table? Mumu talk
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by omenka(m): 6:32am On Oct 23, 2014
ayusco85:

Desmond elliot wat did u thot before joining politics? That it was anoda movie flick? Where they will just give u scripts two weeks before shooting?

Just pray u don't turn to oda worst things most nigerian politicians become without knowing.
BOOM!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by Gbengenepub: 6:37am On Oct 23, 2014
Good morning ...Pls sorri 4 asking you. Did u get our contact on fb or nairaland?
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by JustHector(m): 6:39am On Oct 23, 2014
Have you heard of Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje?
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 23, 2014
When asked why he had not been using his Yoruba name since gaining attention in the movie industry, the actor explained that he had to use his English name for professional reasons.
Here is where he lost it
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by kingvicking(m): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2014
hardbody:
I have always known him to be Yoruba. I worked with his younger brother Segun in Globacom. They look alike and bear same surname.

We use to live in the same street in Jos, plateau state, when he was younger and I was a kid. We knew him as uncle Olu other street bros then call him Lefty.
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by Gboliwe: 7:06am On Oct 23, 2014
He hasn't even yet been inducted into politics fully and he is already telling this kind of barefaced lie.

How can you say you weren't a night crawler before, does an old man learn to use his left hand at old age? (Igbo saying)

Anyway sha, its a state position and I won't be voting in that state so I guess my opinion won't count.

1 Like

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by chibwike(m): 7:10am On Oct 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

Dygeasy, hian!

Abi you wan deactivate too ni?

What's with all the full stops na?
Is that the new trend now..Gudmorning
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by chibwike(m): 7:11am On Oct 23, 2014
These guys are now making it obvious that politics is so lucrative.

1 Like

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by MizMyColi(f): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2014
chibwike:
Is that the new trend now..Gudmorning

Na so o

I woke up this morning to IrishKez' farewell letter.

Hmm
(Sigh)
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by chibwike(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

Na so o

I woke up this morning to IrishKez' farewell letter.

Hmm
(Sigh)
I saw that coming.

1 Like

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by MacluvPH(m): 7:21am On Oct 23, 2014
I send you to join politics,abeg do am alone with your people and keep the detriments to yourself alone.because its the decision you ve made to join politics finish.
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by Samgreguc(m): 7:30am On Oct 23, 2014
I'm happy to see him go into politics.
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by Samgreguc(m): 7:42am On Oct 23, 2014
barcanista:
Here is where he lost it
He has now returned to his senses because, he wants support from his people.... Anyway,, its good.
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by Gorgeous58(f): 7:47am On Oct 23, 2014
Take things easy, it's all part of the price for success... All the best, bro
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by ayusco85(m): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2014
omenka:
BOOM!!!!!

cheesy cheesy prof wole soyinka
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by spanzed(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2014
Politicians and their ways of life sometimes amaze me...just b'cos one person wants to go out excort go follow am like kini...Desmond nice campaign poster you have there..
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by 100Cents: 8:20am On Oct 23, 2014
justi4jesu:
That yoruba boy....okay now whats so special. undecided undecided

Shock! Like seriously
angry

The news is for sale.

Let him keep crawling and telling us like he is naive.

He doesn't know he has opponents and we all know Yoruba politics is do or die like OBJ said..
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by 100Cents: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2014
sauceny:
Hope dude doesn't lose his life in the course/quest for looting as well.

He doesn't know that one..

1 Like

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by Mayydayy(m): 8:50am On Oct 23, 2014
he is just saying it.he is not complaining.bro dont complain.think about thefuture loot.thats a great pacification.

1 Like

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by Ahmeduana(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2014
ultimatetboy:
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0Rlc21vbmQtUG9zdGVybmV3dGlueS5qcGdzLmpwZ3JyZS5qcGd8NjAw[/img]

It was a bit of shock for some fans of Nollywood actor, Desmond Elliot when they learnt that he has a Yoruba name, Olusola. This was made known was the actor released his campaign poster for his Lagos House of Assembly ambition in 2015.

Before now, not many knew that he had a Yoruba blood in his vein, which brought about the surprise to several fans of his.

While interacting with his fans on Tuesday, October 21, 2014 on a popular social media platform, Twitter, Desmond Elliot confessed that he has now become a night crawler because of his new found love, politics.

The actor revealed that he has never been a night crawler, but that olitics has given him the opportunity to appreciate night movement.

When asked why he had not been using his Yoruba name since gaining attention in the movie industry, the actor explained that he had to use his English name for professional reasons.

http://www..net/apps/forums/topics/show/13050085-because-of-politics-i-am-now-a-night-crawler-desmond-elliot#.VEfcrmcbZdg
JUST ORDINARY NIGHT CRAWLING YOU ARE COMPLAINING, THEN YOU ARE NOT YET A POLITICIAN NOT UNTIL YOU LEARN HOW TO ELIMINATE YOUR OPPONENTS IN BROAD DAYLIGHT AND SWEAR WITH HOLY BOOK THAT YOU DIDN'T DO IT! DESSSMONNNDUU YOU KILL SLEEPPPP SO THEREFORE YOU WILL NOT SILEEPPPII che the toro kobo wey you dey see for dramatisation of imagination no do you ba? You wan go big, that is long throat which will lead to stealing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by oluwasegun007(m): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2014
Who send am.....#story for the gods
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by Goodluck1111(m): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2014
This is nt important
Re: Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot by lawrenceunaa: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2014
No be only night crawler

Na witch u go become wen u win undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lolade Abuta Marries Gboyega Lopez At Ikoyi Registry (Finally!) / Soso Soberekon At The Police Station For Beating Up Harrysong's Staff [PICS] / Patoranking Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.