Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? (8826 Views)

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 6 Signs That Shows U Are Nt A Good Girlfriend. / Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by ERCROSS(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
Lolz...
That number 7 makes me recall one particular lady wey wan pour sand for my garri for inside exam hall..
D way wey I take bone face for her ehn...
She no waste time to turn head commot for my side.
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by philantoxx(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Rapsainot(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
She just dey ban me anyhow.. Anytime I asked, she go say nah one anti spam bot.
valmunich:

Lol.. Wetin she do nah?
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by valmunich(m): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
Rapsainot:
She just dey ban me anyhow.. Anytime I asked, she go say nah one anti spam bot.
Hehehe

Funny

E fit be say she like you shaa cool
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by chibwike(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]į'll bę blųŋţ

RUBBISH[/size]
how will you feel, if someone says something like this,in that story that you are writing.
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by benega: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]į'll bę blųŋţ

RUBBISH[/size]
MSC level grin
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by chibwike(m): 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
tosyne2much am guilty of no 6, so u mean am a mumu at phd level grin
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
chibwike:
tosyne2much am guilty of no 6, so u mean am a mumu at phd level grin
hahahahahaha parley as you be my guy, I no know wetin to talk oooo
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by marieolae(f): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
Tosyne if I hear say u no guilty of one of dese tins..let me back flip. Ahn ahnnn. Who b ur girlfrend sef? I need to know dat chick lol smiley
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by nickz(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
No 2 and 7?
i've learnt the hard wayangry

i swear any babe wey join me under umbrella again
when its raining ehn na GUN i go use shoot you

and the way some babes just run under the umbrella ehn
they won't ask you before they enter oh

pls advice to men:
if a girl joins you under an umbrella,don't even think about giving her the handle to hold while you guys walk,my brother she'll just cover her hair and rain go either beat your left hand and left leg or your right hand and leg ...........be warned

tosyne2much thank you for this thread!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
Tosyne if I hear say u no guilty of one of dese tins..let me back flip. Ahn ahnnn. Who b ur girlfrend sef? I need to know dat chick lol smiley
ayam guilty of number 7 grin

You wanna see my babe huh ? I'll quote you and upload her pix then I'll remove it afterwards.. Deal ?
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
okotv, I got ur mention in your diary.. ** I'm humbled** thanks
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Luckygurl(f): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ahn ahn!! Why the renaming?

How will you classify those that will see you real life and won't even dare say 'hi' but will be quick to chat you up online..
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
Luckygurl:
Ahn ahn!! Why the renaming?

How will you classify those that will see you real life and won't even dare say 'hi' but will be quick to chat you up online ..
you should have told me earlier to include it to the list grin
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Rapsainot(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
valmunich:

Hehehe

Funny

E fit be say she like you shaa cool
abomination!!! If you be my papa and I brought in that old folk as moi wife ... You no go talk say nah wetin go kill me I dey carry.
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Luckygurl(f): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
tosyne2much:
you should have told me earlier to include it to the list grin

grin grin
What could be their reason though
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Rapsainot(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
Luckygurl:

grin grin
www.Google.com.ng
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by valmunich(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
Rapsainot:
abomination!!! If you be my papa and I brought in that old folk as moi wife ... You no go talk say nah wetin go kill me I dey carry.
Lol.. Chai

You get bahd mouth finally grin
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Rapsainot(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
valmunich:

Lol.. Chai

You get bahd mouth finally grin
cry no be talk am ooo, nah gordons
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by marieolae(f): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
tosyne2much:
ayam guilty of number 7 grin

You wanna see my babe huh ? I'll quote you and upload her pix then I'll remove it afterwards.. Deal ?
oya nw
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Luckygurl(f): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
Rapsainot:
www.Google.com.ng

I'm allergic to that.
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
Luckygurl:

grin grin
that's woman wrappering at low self esteem level grin

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Luckygurl(f): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
tosyne2much:
that's woman wrappering at low self esteem level grin

I need fasting and prayers, they abound all around me. sad
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
oya nw
that's my babe.. Oya quickly check am make I rush b4 guys go come here grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by marieolae(f): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
tosyne2much:
shess fyn..she try oo ahhh u nd ur wahala its too much
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by valmunich(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
tosyne2much:
she is beautiful
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
shess fyn..she try oo ahhh u nd ur wahala its too much
no mind me marie.. I enjoy being naughty
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jennimma :

she is beautiful
thanks jawe.. And my eyes no even dey stay one place tongue
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
tosyne2much:
thanks jawe.. And my eyes no even dey stay one place tongue
thats so unfair na
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jennimma:

thats so unfair na
I'm trying to be nice sha.. You know it's not easy naa, so many babes here and there wink
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
tosyne2much:
I'm trying to be nice sha.. You know it's not easy naa, so many babes here and there ;p
hmmm...cherish what you've before u lose it o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. / Ladies Appreciate Your Mans Effort No Matter What He Is Trying(photos) / Oya Make Una See This Bom Bom Pre-wedding Pics That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.