Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? (8837 Views)

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 6 Signs That Shows U Are Nt A Good Girlfriend. / Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jennimma:

hmmm...cherish what you've before u lose it o
henceforth, I will try to padlock my diccck
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Rapsainot(m): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Luckygurl:

I'm allergic to that.
then you're allergic to knowledge
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by adepiero: 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
I don mumu at PhD level sha shocked

when nairaland no get chat room nko! we no go improvise? angry undecided
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Ethereal0110(f): 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
Op u are not a GENTLEMAN at all but a bitch-nigga u are not eligible to have a girlfriend.
tosyne2much:
I have come again with my controversial thread after taking my time to do the write-up grin

Just like writing something different from the similar topics we see here day in day out

**It will dumb and immature of you if you take this personal** grin

Lemme keep the ball rolling

1. When you take a lady to an eatery and while she's eating, you are busy salivating just because you don't want to order for yourself simply because you have budgeted her T-fare and you don't want to trek home.. My broda, you are a mumu at OND Level

2 You approached and gave your umbrella to a lady during heavy rainfall claiming you don't like using umbrella, when you were about to depart, you asked for her phone number and she decline saying " I don't give my number to strangers' my brother make I no lie you, you are a mumu at HND level

3. Your mom corrected you at home for your wrong doing and you flare up in anger, your babe shouted and embarrassed in public and you kept mute saying " if not because I love you".. My broda, you are a mumu at 400L level

4. A lady calls you that she needs 1500 for BIS renewal, you quickly dashed out at Hussain Bolt pace to buy the recharge card and few minutes later you started begging your friends for MTN N50 transfer just to make an urgent call which might fetch you a job. My broda, you are a mumu at Bsc level

5. A guy created an insightful thread full of useful tips and you quickly pick offence in it spewing all sort of abusive words and a lady created a similar thread and you started being nice thereby making sensible comments just to impress her, my broda, you are a mumu at Msc level

6. A lady just quoted you started gracing the floor thereby turning it to chat. E.g " how was you nyt ?, what did you eat this morning ? Are you on BBM ? My broda, you are a mumu at PhD level

7. During exam, you spent the first two hours teaching a lady next to you just because you want her to fall into you, after teaching her all the questions, you have barely answered just one questions when invigilators collected your script, saying ""time up.. My brother, you are a mumu at HOD level

8. if you pick offence in this write-up thereby insulting, bashing and raining curses on me, my broda, you are a mumu at VC level

** Add yours*
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by cahrym(m): 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
To be sincere I'm guilty of no 7.
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ethereal0110:
Op u are not a GENTLEMAN at all but a bitch-nigga u are not eligible to have a girlfriend.
ooooya don't worry, I wil give my umbrella to you during rainfall while I walk in d rain

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Ethereal0110(f): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
Rapgroundnut?! How r U
Rapsainot:
*bouncing like a big boy* cool I'm guilty of none...OP , change the topic to ”how to know the level of mumunity,mugunity and maganity. grin
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Rapsainot(m): 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ethereal0110:
Rapgroundnut?! How r U
kneel down and greet you'll elder brother joor undecided
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Ethereal0110(f): 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
No, we go share the umbrella,.. I no wicked like dat na...
tosyne2much:
ooooya don't worry, I wil give my umbrella to you during rainfall while I walk in d rain
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Ethereal0110(f): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
See ur mouth... U dey buy me suya wen u komot??
Rapsainot:
kneel down and greet you'll elder brother joor undecided
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Rapsainot(m): 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ethereal0110:
See ur mouth... U dey buy me suya wen u komot??
suya or no suya... I'm your egbon... Here's what I brought sha... I won't give you until you kneel down though

Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ethereal0110:
No, we go share the umbrella,.. I no wicked like dat na...
I wouldn't want the rain to wash away all the make-up on your face, so I had better give it to u grin
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Ethereal0110(f): 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
Aww.. how sweet ... NOW I DECLARE U ELIGIBLE 2 HAVE A GURL
come by 4:30am to collect ur cert. For gentleman of the month.
tosyne2much:
I wouldn't want to rain to wash away all the make-up on your face, so I had better give it to u grin
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ethereal0110:
Aww.. how sweet ... NOW I DECLARE U ELIGIBLE 2 HAVE A GURL
come by 4:30am to collect ur cert. For gentleman of the month.
lemme send my bank acc number to you so you'll hlp me send the certificate 2 it
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Ethereal0110(f): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
Sugar cane??
Rapsainot:
suya or no suya... I'm your egbon... Here's what I brought sha... I won't give you until you kneel down though

Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Rapsainot(m): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ethereal0110:
Sugar cane??
you no chop?, oya take this----

Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by alexis007(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
kay29000:

I wont lie, I was guilty of number 1 at one time. It was a very embarrassing experience, cos even when the cashier was totalling up the amount of what the girl bought in the register, my heart was beating super fast, and I almost had a heart attack when I saw the price nearly surpassing the cash I had in my pocket. Men! It was a very bad experience. Never again tho. Never again.
...dis one carry glutton wey get bottomless pit as stomach go eatery....you remember say dat day i bin dey beg you for 50 box make i use buy groundnut and sugar wey i go use soak garri...u cum dey form say your poverty dey mozambique economy level?...*things men do to fellow men bcus of women...
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by mimiejacobz(f): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
Lol,wht r d benefit of having tosyn as a bf? Ur wahala too much,gals offnd u for ur first wrld?
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Karleb(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
kay29000:

I wont lie, I was guilty of number 1 at one time. It was a very embarrassing experience, cos even when the cashier was totalling up the amount of what the girl bought in the register, my heart was beating super fast, and I almost had a heart attack when I saw the price nearly surpassing the cash I had in my pocket. Men! It was a very bad experience. Never again tho. Never again.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Karleb(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ethereal0110:

Pls go and be seated.

Tenks.
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
mimiejacobz:
Lol,wht r d benefit of having tosyn as a bf? Ur wahala too much,gals offnd u for ur first wrld?
so many benefits that can't be over emphasized grin

BTW, this is not a female bashing thread noooow
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by seankay(m): 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
kay29000:

Mumu at OND level
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Luckygurl(f): 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
Rapsainot:
then you're allergic to knowledge
I'm not.
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Rapsainot(m): 11:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ethereal0110:
Sugar cane??
oya no vex, take this

Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
Lacomus:
For typing this sh!tt you aren't worth dating

are you gay......

Op run this guy a gay.......mofucker
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by iceberylin(m): 7:44am On Oct 23, 2014
chibwike:
how will you feel, if someone says something like this,in that story that you are writing.
ęvęŗyoŋę ђāş goţ ђįş owŋ opįŋįoŋ bŗo.....

Stop ƒoŗmįŋg ŗįgђţęoųş jāŗęђ....

bųţ ę go pāįŋ mę o sad

3 Likes

Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2014
Chibwike abeg just leave that iceberylin of a guy.. At least he don shine for wetin he write.. The guy rili disappoint me sha
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by iceberylin(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
tosyne2much:
Chibwike abeg just leave that iceberylin of a guy.. At least he don shine for wetin he write.. The guy rili disappoint me sha
Guy no vex, but the truth is bitter embarassed

You should have changed that BSC level trend tge post could have been way better....

No beef bro cool
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
iceberylin:

Guy no vex, but the truth is bitter embarassed

You should have changed that BSC level trend tge post could have been way better....

No beef bro cool
no wahala
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

[size=14pt]
Good
cool
[/size]
Haha!
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Filmewell(f): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=iceberylin post=27363140][size=20pt]į'll bę blųŋţ

RUBBISH[

need for speed.
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by iceberylin(m): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=Filmewell post=27382057][/quote]
Naruto rather undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Guy Can Ever Bleed For 24hours But We Lady....(18+) / As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. / See How My Boyfriend Lick My Odolondolo Without Mercy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.