Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,345 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:52 PM

How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? (1587 Views)

Why was national security Meeting Held By Buhari Involve Only Northern Security? / The North Acted Out A Religious,ethnic Script By Voting Out Jonathan - Yakassai / The Best Slution To Religious & Ethnic Violence So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by Ikengawo: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
From Imams, to Sultans, to Politicians, to Governors, to Senators.
It seems the north leads the country in leaders that bring up and talk about 'religious/ethnic unity'.
When you hear a northern leader talk about Nigeria, it's very difficult to catch examples where religion or ethnic affairs isn't a primary focus.
You never hear Igbo or Yoruba leaders talking about this.

Yet there is no religious or ethnic wars in Yoruba land. There are none in Igbo land. All faiths are present and the fact that they're from different ethnic groups and religions never comes up in the political or even the casual discourse because everyone is busy with their own life. It's just something I noticed. Of course because religion and ethnicity has led to so much bloodshed in the norther, a northerner will be inclined to think it's more important the way someone in the SW may think employment is the primary issue because people go to the SW to find jobs, or someone in the SE may think cost of living is the primary issue because it's high there. Still, I feel there's something misleading about the seeming monopoly of concern about ethnic and religious affairs.

I really don't see them as a problem in Nigeria. People get killed because of it, but more people die from generator fumes, bad driving, bad roads, and preventable diseases. Of course these are sensational enough to make the news like ethnic and religious wars. Sure the different tribes to a degree don't like or even hate each other, but I've never seen it hinder a northern from doing business with, or befriending a southerner (except in isolated cases in the north).

We're led to think our politicians are champions of our ethnicity, but they're closer to people from other tribes in the political arena than their own people outside of it so this is also misleading. The poor are the poor in Nigeria and the rich are the rich. A rich igbo man is closer to a rich alhaji whom he does business with than he is a poor igbo man near his compound unless it's a blood relation, and even then it depends.

Anyways, I noticed that northerners seem to think religion and ethnicity is the main problem of the country. I think it's a big factor, but it's really overemphasized because it's loud and sensational and looks better in the media than generator fumes, and car accidents. We have bigger fish to fry than 'ethnic unity'. We are united, and as united as we'll ever get and part of that unity is realizing we're different, respecting the fact that those differences exist and agreeing or disagreeing with each other accordingly. We always talk about unity but don't know what it looks like or what we want it to look like because we're just using words without critical analysis. Part of our unity is disunity. The understanding that Yorubas will favor yorubas and look for their own interests, as well Hausas, all will Nupe and so forth.

Northern politicians, move on to the next topic abeg.

1 Like

Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by A7(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
_
Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by OlisahMETU: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
The unity the Northerners mean is having an Hausa/Fulani Moslem LORDING it over the rest of us. And note that they are never "corrupt".

5 Likes

Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by OlisahMETU: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
I dont wish to be quoted cool
Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by madamoringo(f): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dum.b people keep thinking others are lowlifers like them.

I am not a northerner and I believe and will talk about religious unity.

Generally, the SW need not even talk about any kind of religious unity, because hardly any division along religious lines is hardly any issues to start with! Within the same family, there are people of every possible religious persuasion, and they love themselves as family, as a people and have come a long way together, bearing in mind that the Yorubas lived in an empire for over 500 years!

The northerners of course is the other larger group of people. Their experience is different from the Yorubas and the Yoruba experience is best in class: religious tolerance. It is the same ideology of tolerance in every advanced country of human beings: US, UK, Canada, etc. Plus, they have a significant population of people of both religions, what is the best solution rather than to begin to preach tolerance??

In the East, with a smaller population of mostly insular Ibos with only a singular view of the world, it is an us against them mentality. It is me before everybody else. This is why even the Ibo language is dying because only ibos will have the burden of speaking their language forever! Ibos way of life has no place for co-habiting with people of different religions or language or opinions. This is why they all face the same direction, and when they are wrong, up to 3 M can die because of it! Ibo leaders can hardly talk about religious tolerance, it is never in their worldview to build bridges and understand that the world is large enough for everyone to flourish!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by Ikengawo: 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
OlisahMETU:
The unity the Northerners mean is having an Hausa/Fulani Moslem LORDING it over the rest of us. And note that they are never "corrupt".

LOL I was going to mention "Corruption" too but I left that alone because many yorubas believe that one.

Northern politicians love to talk about corruption but they're the richest people in africa lol. Everyone is always corrupt except whoever is telling the story. "corruption" is just a word Nigerian politicians use to attack their enemies. We saw it with the dictators and civilian obasanjo. GEJ doesn't used the term to attack people because he doesn't seem to care, which I respect more because 100% of nigerian politicians are corrupt. You start politics in Nigeria stealing and extorting for bigger politicians. If you refuse they shun you and cancel you from politics because they think that if you become too powerful you will spoil their enjoyment. If you show that you're not willing to out steal and in some cases out lie and kill the godfather they want nothing to do with it. It's simply how things work in Nigeria. None of them have integrity. If you have a powerful enemy and he wants to attack you he'll say 'corruption' and because Nigeria's name is tainted, everyone will believe him (for the most part it's always true) and follow him to your funeral.

Nobody's allies are ever 'corrupt', and this is why I think GEJ doesn't humor the word. A friend of mine and I were talking about 'corruption' and we have noticed that politicians are more open about it under GEJ than before, but I think it's only a fool that would believe it has increased or decreased. It's just not as much of a political tool because now it's only northerners throwing the accusations.

religious unity and corruption are the #1 buzzwords for northern politicians. I don't have to see their name but I know what region someone is from from their interview because you'll hear about uniting the tribes of nigeria, religion not mattering and 'we need to fight corruption' (a term that has no real meaning because corruption is many different unrelated things)

Northern politics isn't my cup of tea. "The Problem" is always religion/ethnicity "The solutions" is always give poor people a bunch of free religious tokens like rams, rice, and wives lol. It would drive me crazy to live there and deal with that.

1 Like

Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by Ikengawo: 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
madamoringo:

Generally, the SW need not even talk about any kind of religious unity, because hardly any division along religious lines is hardly any issues to start with! Within the same family, there are people of every possible religious persuasion, and they love themselves as family, as a people and have come a long way together, bearing in mind that the Yorubas lived in an empire for over 500 years!

The northerners of course is the other larger group of people. Their experience is different from the Yorubas and the Yoruba experience is best in class: religious tolerance. It is the same ideology of tolerance in every advanced country of human beings: US, UK, Canada, etc. Plus, they have a significant population of people of both religions, what is the best solution rather than to begin to preach tolerance??

In the East, with a smaller population of mostly insular Ibos with only a singular view of the world, it is an us against them mentality. It is me before everybody else. This is why even the Ibo language is dying because only ibos will have the burden of speaking their language forever! Ibos way of life has no place for co-habiting with people of different religions or language or opinions. This is why they all face the same direction, and when they are wrong, up to 3 M can die because of it! Ibo leaders can hardly talk about religious tolerance, it is never in their worldview to build bridges and understand that the world is large enough for everyone to flourish!

Madam Oringo are you Ijaw or Igbo today? lol
Igbos are insular but they live in every part of Nigeria, marry and interact with everyone and include everyone in there businesses (compare nollywood to Yorubawood and Kannywood).

Show me 1 mark of intolerance in eastern nigeria. Show me the Sabon Gari in Umuahia lol.

6 Likes

Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by OlisahMETU: 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ikengawo:

LOL I was going to mention "Corruption" too but I left that alone because many yorubas believe that one.

Northern politicians love to talk about corruption but they're the richest people in africa lol. Everyone is always corrupt except whoever is telling the story. "corruption" is just a word Nigerian politicians use to attack their enemies. We saw it with the dictators and civilian obasanjo. GEJ doesn't used the term to attack people because he doesn't seem to care, which I respect more because 100% of nigerian politicians are corrupt. You start politics in Nigeria stealing and extorting for bigger politicians. If you refuse they shun you and cancel you from politics because they think that if you become too powerful you will spoil their enjoyment. If you show that you're not willing to out steal and in some cases out lie and kill the godfather they want nothing to do with it. It's simply how things work in Nigeria. None of them have integrity. If you have a powerful enemy and he wants to attack you he'll say 'corruption' and because Nigeria's name is tainted, everyone will believe him (for the most part it's always true) and follow him to your funeral.

Nobody's allies are ever 'corrupt', and this is why I think GEJ doesn't humor the word. A friend of mine and I were talking about 'corruption' and we have noticed that politicians are more open about it under GEJ than before, but I think it's only a fool that would believe it has increased or decreased. It's just not as much of a political tool because now it's only northerners throwing the accusations.

religious unity and corruption are the #1 buzzwords for northern politicians. I don't have to see their name but I know what region someone is from from their interview because you'll hear about uniting the tribes of nigeria, religion not mattering and 'we need to fight corruption' (a term that has no real meaning because corruption is many different unrelated things)

Northern politics isn't my cup of tea. "The Problem" is always religion/ethnicity "The solutions" is always give poor people a bunch of free religious tokens like rams, rice, and wives lol. It would drive me crazy to live there and deal with that.
Gbam!
Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by sarutobie(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ikengawo:

Madam Oringo are you Ijaw or Igbo today? lol
Igbos are insular but they live in every part of Nigeria, marry and interact with everyone and include everyone in there businesses (compare nollywood to Yorubawood and Kannywood).

Show me 1 mark of intolerance in eastern nigeria. Show me the Sabon Gari in Umuahia lol.
you disappoint me by honoring that demonic humanoid with a reply. .

8 Likes

Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by OlisahMETU: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
sarutobie:

Fact! cool

4 Likes

Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by vedd: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
You cannot but preach about unity, religious tolerance, and peaceful coexistence in a highly segmented country like ours.
Question you should be asking is, what practical steps have the preachers employed to promote this doctrine, and how effective has it been?

1 Like

Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
[size=18pt]its high time the overrated religious tolerance in yorobland is debunked so that you phool should stop phooling the uninformed[/size]

The Oyo State Police Command has arrested a man suspected to have killed his daughter, Miss Kausara Isiaka, for allegedly converting to Christianity.

According to a Reverend Daniel Oladimeji, one of the four persons he attacked with machete, the suspect had long been suspected to be the brain behind the attack.

According to the police public relations officer, DSP Olabisi Ilobanafor, one Mary Oladimeji of Calvary Church, Ayekale, Ibadan, reported the incident at the station at about 2am on February 26, 2014.

Though, the police are yet to determine his culpability or otherwise, the suspect allegedly sneaked into the church premises and inflicted machete cuts on four persons - Mary Oladimeji, his daughter Kausara Isiaka, Aanu and the pastor of the church.

It was further gathered that the father of the deceased who is a Muslim, allegedly pled severally with his daughter to rconsider her decision, before he began to make threats.

The police stated that the girl had to take refuge in the church to prevent her father from carrying out his threat. But on the night she took refuge in the church, a yet-to-be identified attacker broke in and inflicted machete injuries on the victims while they were sleeping.

One out of the four victims, the police confirmed, had injuries far more severe than the other three and had to be rushed to the Mobolaji Hospital, Oremeji, Ibadan, before others. She later died at the hospital.

Ilobanafor told LEADERSHIP FRIDAY that the police visited the scene, took photographs and moved the remains of the deceased to Adeoyo State Hospital mortuary for autopsy. One suspect was arrested and the case was transferred to the office of the assistant commissioner of police, State Criminal Investigation Department.

http://leadership.ng/news/352827/con...attacks-pastor

[s]
madamoringo:

[/s]

6 Likes

Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
[size=18pt]another Omoluabi exporting terroristm and tanishing Nigeria image[/size]

Two men have been convicted of murdering a soldier in broad daylight near a military barracks in London, in the first al-Qaida-inspired attack to claim a life on British soil since 7 July 2005.

Michael Adebolajo, 29, and Michael Adebowale, 22, murdered Lee Rigby, 25, as he returned to the Woolwich barracks in south London, in May.

They were convicted after a trial at the Old Bailey in central London, which heard that the soldier was almost beheaded in the attack.

The jury took just over 90 minutes to reach its verdicts. Both men were found not guilty of the attempted murder of a police officer. Relatives of Rigby cried as the verdicts were given.

Mr Justice Sweeney, who ordered that the decisions be heard in silence, said he would pass sentence after a key appeal court ruling on the use of whole life terms in January.

Adebolajo looked at the press and kissed his Qur’an as he was taken to the court cells.

Adebolajo, from Romford, Essex, and Adebowale, from Greenwich, south London, claimed they were soldiers of Allah and their violence was a reprisal against western foreign policy, which had led to the deaths of Muslims.

At the time of the attack, Rigby was attached to the regimental recruiting team and was on his way back to barracks in Woolwich from a shift working at the Tower of London. Previously he had served a tour of duty in Helmand, Afghanistan, fighting Islamist militants.

After Rigby was attacked in the street, Adebolajo was filmed on the mobile phones of passersby, justifying the murder as a strike against the west, in language echoing the propaganda of violent jihad.

1 Like

Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by Curlieweed: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
sarutobie:

I was actually impressed that he could decipher the incoherent gibberish enough to honor it with some kind of reply.

1 Like

Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by egift(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
Today's News, and maybe Anenih is also a Northerner. Why are TANiods filled with so much hate?

Anenih preaches peace, unity in Kaduna
http://www.punchng.com/news/2015-anenih-preaches-peace-unity-in-kaduna/
Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
[size=18pt]Another overrated Yoruba religious tolerance.
stop deceiving the ignorant and uninformed,
[/size]
[s]
[quote author=madamoringo post=27363368]Dum.b people keep thinking others are lowlifers like them.
In the East, with a smaller population of mostly insular Ibos with only a singular view of the world, it is an us against them mentality. It is me before everybody else. This is why even the Ibo language is dying because only ibos will have the burden of speaking their language forever! Ibos way of life has no place for co-habiting with people of different religions or language or opinions. This is why they all face the same direction, and when they are wrong, up to 3 M can die because of it! Ibo leaders can hardly talk about religious tolerance, it is never in their worldview to build bridges and understand that the world is large enough for everyone to flourish! [/s]

1 Like

Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
[size=18pt]Another yoruba religious tolorance in display, this time its Lawal Babafemi from yorubaland[/size]

The suspect is accused of planning a terrorist activity in the U.S.
A Federal High Court sitting in Abuja on Wednesday ordered the extradition of a Nigerian, Lawal Babafemi, to the U.S. to answer terrorism charges.
The Federal Government initiated the extradition proceedings against Mr. Babafemi, alleged to be member of the terrorist organisation, al-Qaeda.
Justice Ahmed Mohammed, who gave ruling, ordered that the suspect be handed over to the U.S. Government on or before the expiration of 15 days.
“All the document in relation to the suit in the local court plus the charges filed by the Federal Government and other material evidence against the suspect must be transferred along with him,’’ he said.
Earlier, Muslim Hassan, Counsel to the applicant, submitted that the attempt to extradite the 32-years-old Babafemi was for him answer terrorism charges in the U.S.
“The suspect also described as `Abdullah’ and `Ayatollah Mustapher’, is being wanted for his alleged involvement in terrorism-related activities.
“We are urging the court to grant the prayer in order for the suspect to face justice in a different jurisdiction,’’ Hassan said.
But, Sulaiman Yahaya, Counsel to the defendant, opposed the application, stressing that the suspect did not commit any terrorist act on U.S soil to warrant his extradition to that country.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the Federal Government exhibited a four-count charge marked: 13CR-109-JG, filed against the accused person before the U.S. District Court of the Eastern District of New York.
The application further showed that a bench warrant was issued for Mr. Babafemi’s arrest by a U.S. magistrate.
He was charged with conspiracy to provide support to a foreign terrorist organisation, provision and attempted provision of material support to a foreign terrorist organisation, unlawful use of firearms, and conspiracy to unlawfully use firearms.
The offences, on conviction, attract a minimum sentence of 10 years and maximum of life imprisonment.
Mr. Babafemi, who until now was based in the U.S., fled to Nigeria upon realising that he was to be arrested by men of the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
The application further reveals that U.S. authorities are of the view that Mr. Babafemi belongs to the al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), an affiliate of al-Qaeda.
The applicant said the accused person allegedly travelled to Yemen between January 2010 and August 2011 to train with the group.
They also alleged that Mr. Babafemi had been relating with its senior members, including the now deceased Anwar al-Aulaqi and Samir Khan.
Mr. Babafemi was alleged to have admitted upon interrogation that he was paid about $8,600 by the AQAP to return to Nigeria and recruit some English speaking individuals to work in AQAP’s English language media organisation.
The group had claimed responsibility for series of terrorist activities, including the December 25, 2009, bombing attempt in the U.S. by Nigeria’s Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab.

4 Likes

Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by gratiaeo(m): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
BuddahMonk:
[size=18pt]its high time the overrated religious tolerance in yorobland is debunked so that you phool should stop phooling the uninformed[/size]

The Oyo State Police Command has arrested a man suspected to have killed his daughter, Miss Kausara Isiaka, for allegedly converting to Christianity.

According to a Reverend Daniel Oladimeji, one of the four persons he attacked with machete, the suspect had long been suspected to be the brain behind the attack.

According to the police public relations officer, DSP Olabisi Ilobanafor, one Mary Oladimeji of Calvary Church, Ayekale, Ibadan, reported the incident at the station at about 2am on February 26, 2014.

Though, the police are yet to determine his culpability or otherwise, the suspect allegedly sneaked into the church premises and inflicted machete cuts on four persons - Mary Oladimeji, his daughter Kausara Isiaka, Aanu and the pastor of the church.

It was further gathered that the father of the deceased who is a Muslim, allegedly pled severally with his daughter to rconsider her decision, before he began to make threats.

The police stated that the girl had to take refuge in the church to prevent her father from carrying out his threat. But on the night she took refuge in the church, a yet-to-be identified attacker broke in and inflicted machete injuries on the victims while they were sleeping.

One out of the four victims, the police confirmed, had injuries far more severe than the other three and had to be rushed to the Mobolaji Hospital, Oremeji, Ibadan, before others. She later died at the hospital.

Ilobanafor told LEADERSHIP FRIDAY that the police visited the scene, took photographs and moved the remains of the deceased to Adeoyo State Hospital mortuary for autopsy. One suspect was arrested and the case was transferred to the office of the assistant commissioner of police, State Criminal Investigation Department.

http://leadership.ng/news/352827/con...attacks-pastor

[s][/s]
Thank God for Internet. Enough of Yoruba deceit

2 Likes

Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
egift:
Today's News, and maybe Anenih is also a Northerner. Why are TANiods filled with so much hate?

Anenih preaches peace, unity in Kaduna
http://www.punchng.com/news/2015-anenih-preaches-peace-unity-in-kaduna/
IN KADUNA.WHEN IN ROME DO AS THE ROMANS
Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by Ikengawo: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
any informed party will know that religious harmony is one of many yoruba myths that have been debunked. the SW feels it always has to prove that's it's homogeneous and united when that's never been the case. An Oyo man does not view an Ife man as a brother, and muslims and Christians conflict constantly and in increasing number. It also seems the muslims rule the region and throw out the 'it doesn't matter what religion you are' card when it's questioned.

The real nature of the SW came through before the national conference when an Ibadan contingent of yorubas were trying to make the 'yoruba agenda' and all of the Lagos natives declared they had nothing to do with it and weren't yoruba. Then other groups in the hinterland started to speak up.

3 Likes

Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
[size=15pt]Don't mind them, they only come here to phool who doesn't research, i don't believe everything i was told, am old enough to pursue issues beyond logical conclusion and that doesn't end there i juxtapose all assertions separate the weak from the obsolete the the shaft from the Wheat, weigh and balance arguments based on realities not sentiments.

Yorubas have bandied these deception so much to people to start telling them they dont have the monopoly thrown propaganda with abandoned reckless and escaped being questioned.
Do you know when these people started throwing all manners of lies and deception around to appear as if they are in cruise control
Enough of all these religious over-hyped, ambiguous and deceptive tolerance abeg
[/size]
Ikengawo:
any informed party will know that religious harmony is one of many yoruba myths that have been debunked. the SW feels it always has to prove that's it's homogeneous and united when that's never been the case. An Oyo man does not view an Ife man as a brother, and muslims and Christians conflict constantly and in increasing number. It also seems the muslims rule the region and throw out the 'it doesn't matter what religion you are' card when it's questioned.

The real nature of the SW came through before the national conference when an Ibadan contingent of yorubas were trying to make the 'yoruba agenda' and all of the Lagos natives declared they had nothing to do with it and weren't yoruba. Then other groups in the hinterland started to speak up.

4 Likes

Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by madamoringo(f): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
ibos keep wasting their time making enemies. That ibos live in other parts of Nigeria is not due to ibos but to the individual involved. When this country goes belly-up or people get really tired of everything, y'all be sent back to your land of dead black sun! Will be a very funny day indeed on Nairaland!
Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
madamoringo:
ibos keep wasting their time making enemies. That ibos live in other parts of Nigeria is not due to ibos but to the individual involved. When this country goes belly-up or people get really tired of everything, y'all be sent back to your land of dead black sun! Will be a very funny day indeed on Nairaland!
Lool, coward!!

3 Likes

Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by walemoney007(m): 1:14am On Oct 23, 2014
K
Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by walemoney007(m): 1:18am On Oct 23, 2014
J
Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by madamoringo(f): 3:02am On Oct 23, 2014
mhizenugu:
Lool, coward!!

Like your father and Ojukwu who ran to Abidjan right? Like Azikiwe who ran to London? Your fathers and mother in all alaibo, no one could look Generals Benjamin Adekunle, Alabi Isiama, Muritala Mohammad, Obasanjo, etc in the eye...they all ran to the forests to feed on lizard and Ojukwu fan away for 11 years!!! What a record in disgraceful cowardice by ibos!

1 Like

Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by madamoringo(f): 3:05am On Oct 23, 2014
walemoney007:
i hope u are all right sha.if u cant show me d source were d yorubas from lagos says dey are not yoruba den u r stup!d.ikorodu,lekki and most part of lagos state were all part of d western region.i cant bliv dis is d way u igbos fink.am gonna tell alot of yorubas in my area abt nairaland.u igbos are more dangerous dan d northerner....am from imota fool and am proudly yoruba

You dey mind the animals? None of them can even afford presidential nomination form, the cowards already know they will lose before the 20+ M money for the nomination form even gets to the bank! Hahaha the height of cowardice and failure! 10 M ibos all over what world, yet not 1 can even buy a nomination form? Poverty and cowardice will not let them! Imagine an ibo candidate even campaigning in the West or North of Nigeria Hahaha it will not happen for another 100 years!

2 Likes

Re: How Come Only Northern Political Leaders Talk About 'religious/ethnic Unity'? by Lordseadog: 3:23am On Oct 23, 2014
madamoringo:

You dey mind the animals? None of them can even afford presidential nomination form, the cowards already know they will lose before the 20+ M money for the nomination form even gets to the bank! Hahaha the height of cowardice and failure! 10 M ibos all over what world, yet not 1 can even buy a nomination form? Poverty and cowardice will not let them! Imagine an ibo candidate even campaigning in the West or North of Nigeria Hahaha it will not happen for another 100 years!

Success in life, does not start and end in politics. You are an international fool with passport

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

DON'T ABANDON MY HUSBAND, PATIENCE JONATHAN BEGS VOTERS / He Was The Head Boy Of Our School In 1961-Gen.Buhari's Classmates Come Out pix / APC Big Boys:Photo Of Gov. Amaechi Having A Conversation With Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.