Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Reasons Not To Drink With Bad Friends - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Reasons Not To Drink With Bad Friends (761 Views)

What Lives When You Feed It But Dies When You Give It Something To Drink? / This Guy Is Going To Teach You How To Drink Water / 13 Reasons Not To Drink With Friends(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Not To Drink With Bad Friends by Ify3: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2008
Person wey no no, no go no. As Christmas don dey reach, this na earlier warning!
I know say, some of una like green bottle well well. Take only one and leave the rest
for another day.
Here now before small children go dey sing - hehehe owa, heheh owa, heheh owa for you.

Re: Reasons Not To Drink With Bad Friends by cbase: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2008
experience is the mother of ,,,,,srry eh ehmmm, knowledge is the experience of,,,,,, srry experience is the best teacher grin grin u're new ain't you? WELCOME grin
Re: Reasons Not To Drink With Bad Friends by Gabry(f): 3:08am On Nov 16, 2008
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I need my choc milk angry
Re: Reasons Not To Drink With Bad Friends by cbase: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2008
Make we hear Na, how many times you wan may I buy you choc milk today? Go hold electric may e shock you, milk go flow thru u body afta dat
Re: Reasons Not To Drink With Bad Friends by Magnate021(m): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2008
Re: Reasons Not To Drink With Bad Friends by Bbeee: 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2008
undecided
Re: Reasons Not To Drink With Bad Friends by Raysima(f): 4:13am On Nov 17, 2008
ehmmm. . . i think @poster has been dere. . .

(1) (Reply)

Ben20001 Application / Super Eagles / Crazy But Not Stupid - Can You Imagine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.