Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (13103 Views)

Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend / Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me / A Letter To Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by jayedu108: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
prettythicksme:
why will be saying what you don't know,do you know the finger i put my ring?do you know maybe i wear short something or not?#to cut of this your hand wey use type this shit dey hungry me
I see say u dey enjoy the attention way u dey get here if we no respond now this thread go just die make we give u small fame small but all the same dress decently my piece of advice.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
jayedu108:
I see say u dey enjoy the attention way u dey get here if we no respond now this thread go just die make we give u small fame small but all the same dress decently my piece of advice.
prettythicksme don get attention on Nairaland since 1950 on nl,so don't say shits
Re: . by adonbilivit: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
just checked someone's pic out. what you ate trying to pull doesn't suit you. let it slide.
Re: . by nickz(m): 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
prettythicksme:
selling point I don't have big breast and big yansh tackles of showing it #moderate stature or what kind of selling point you talking about
*falls from private jet* gringringrin
Re: . by drnoel: 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
prettythicksme:
It just so funny when single guys walk up to me and said hey what up pretty despite seeing wedding ring on my finger,I was coming from work today and this guy started following the bike that carried till i reach my house.He stopped behind me and the first thing he said surprised me,he said oh you are married right i said yes thinking he will walk away but dude just stay sote dey yarn the koko.I was like ouch pls i am married excuse me, he said pls your number,i want to know you more and i walked away.so many single guy approach me,pls why?despite i am married#so annoying sometimes.

Nothing new there. I get more passes from ladies now after i wedded than when i was single. The ladies do the asking out now, u wonder why they used to wait for me to ask them out when i was single. I guess the thrill of trying to get what is unreachable is what makes it interesting for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by jayedu108: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
adonbilivit:
just checked someone's pic out. what you ate trying to pull doesn't match you. let it slide
So u mean she aint beautiful but those guys out they staking her don't care they are afta wat beneath hope u understand.
Re: . by ERCROSS(m): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
prettythicksme:
who??#To kiss you real hard dey hungry me

FIXED
grin

3 Likes

Re: . by adonbilivit: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
jayedu108:
So u mean she aint beautiful but those guys out they staking her don't care they are afta wat beneath hope u understand.
i just sentenced my self outta this thread for life with no parole.
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
prettythicksme:
It just so funny when single guys walk up to me and said hey what up pretty despite seeing wedding ring on my finger,I was coming from work today and this guy started following the bike that carried till i reach my house.He stopped behind me and the first thing he said surprised me,he said oh you are married right i said yes thinking he will walk away but dude just stay sote dey yarn the koko.I was like ouch pls i am married excuse me, he said pls your number,i want to know you more and i walked away.so many single guy approach me,pls why?despite i am married#so annoying sometimes.
Your adverts are working

3 Likes

Re: . by Nickijoy(f): 12:40am On Oct 23, 2014
Abeg just tell us say na your ex boyfriend still wan bleep you even though you don marry...wetin single guy still want from you wen he no say you don marry abi he wan chop wetin he no say your husband don take time scatter finish almost every night...

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 23, 2014
adonbilivit:
just checked someone's pic out. what you ate trying to pull doesn't suit you. let it slide.
what is this one saying#bad mouth team
Re: . by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 23, 2014
nickz:
yes everything is flat#heheheheheheje
Re: . by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 23, 2014
nickz:
yes everything is flat#hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 23, 2014
drnoel:

Nothing new there. I get more passes from ladies now after i wedded than when i was single. The ladies do the asking out now, u wonder why they used to wait for me to ask them out when i was single. I guess the thrill of trying to get what is unreachable is what makes it interesting for them.
ladies asking you out#i smell lies
Re: . by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 23, 2014
jayedu108:
guys are after punny since 19bc what is new??
Re: . by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 23, 2014
ERCROSS:

FIXED
grin
why do you change that to kiss
Re: . by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 23, 2014
adonbilivit:
i just sentenced my self outta this thread for life with no parole.
If you like sentence yourself out of the world, i no send you!!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 23, 2014
Tallesty1:
Your adverts are working
what type of advert
Re: . by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 23, 2014
Nickijoy:
Abeg just tell us say na your ex boyfriend still wan bleep you even though you don marry...wetin single guy still want from you wen he no say you don marry abi he wan chop wetin he no say your husband don take time scatter finish almost every night...
what is this one saying #stop hating on your fellow women learn how to talk sense#no offence

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:12am On Oct 23, 2014
Is it the you on your dp that they are chasing abi the you in your dream? shocked

1 Like

Re: . by itstpia1: 4:15am On Oct 23, 2014
maybe they saw your threads in sexuality section.

1 Like

Re: . by drnoel: 5:09am On Oct 23, 2014
prettythicksme:
ladies asking you out#i smell lies

I have no need to lie but don't care what u think. Cheers.
Re: . by nickz(m): 5:24am On Oct 23, 2014
prettythicksme:
yes everything is flat#hehehehehehe
don't worry i be vulcanizergringrin
Re: . by arimahoseloka(m): 5:41am On Oct 23, 2014
prettythicksme:
you should be excited men still find u attractive even as a married woman. the day that changes.. just know something is very wrong. embrace it and politely tell them off... end of story.
Re: . by Sunbellar: 6:05am On Oct 23, 2014
Nickijoy:
Wow. Every night scatter scatter. What are you insinuating about married women? Are you sure they are not better than the so called single ladies on night stand and phone booth?

1 Like

Re: . by AfricanApple(f): 7:33am On Oct 23, 2014
julisa2020:
hmmmm...this thing is geting absured o...so it has now developed to asking married women out...some category of guys in this world are very strange sha...
I see it as a normal thing, what is abnormal is for d woman to accept or give d guys green light.

its natural for a man to be attracted to a woman, married or not and d men will always wanna try out their ways.

u come my shop say u won buy market, I tell u say I no want sell, biko u go force me sell am? in fact sef, d way I take display d market, unwanted purchasers go fear to come price am. so whatever happens d fault will be on the woman
Re: . by Baddo101(m): 7:42am On Oct 23, 2014
prettythicksme:
selling point I don't have big breast and big yansh tackles of showing it #moderate stature or what kind of selling point you talking about
Its not necessary u have a big yansh and d rest it may b d sexy eyes,looks or sexy lips or sexy boobs,yansh, or d way u whine ya waist...Lolz. etc....
probably u shud ask ur chairman wat he thinks is so different about your looks. shey he get eye abi?
or beta still give us a full pix of urself lets examine sef.
Re: . by Hero10001: 7:46am On Oct 23, 2014
prettythicksme:
No smoke without fire.
You must be ffuckable lady.
Make a redress.

1 Like

Re: . by Nickijoy(f): 8:42am On Oct 23, 2014
prettythicksme:
what is this one saying #stop hating on your fellow women learn how to talk sense#no offence
seriously when single guys ask a married woman out it boils down to how d woman present herself.. NO OFFENSE
Re: . by bioduneberry(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2014
prettythicksme:
who??#To slap you real hard dey hungry me

Nawa oh.
Everything just they hungry you.
The thirst is real.

#BetaPikin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2014
Nickijoy:
seriously when single guys ask a married woman out it boils down to how d woman present herself.. NO OFFENSE
are you single?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2014
bioduneberry:

Nawa oh.
Everything just they hungry you.
The thirst is real.

#BetaPikin
see werin you talk naa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Twitter Hangout: People Dig Out Pictures Of The Lady Pressed By A Guy. / How Much Is ISI AGU Material In Lagos,Fast reply needed / If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.