Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (13096 Views)

Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend / Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me / A Letter To Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
justdream:

Sooo becos someone follows u, means u must follow bck? assumin ur assumptions re right. Besides, seein her Topic, it leaves little to the imaginations.
As for u findn her beautiful....to each his own rite? one mans meat......

Be gentle with her my brother. She is a married woman.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
justdream:

U wonda why SINGLE guys run afta ur DRY ass yet on NAIRALAND, u re "following" every single male monicker available. How Ironic.
BTW...lookin at ur pishure, those guys runnin afta u must be either blind or lay-abouts cos even for free, i nogo fit PHUCK u.
see this stupid old man wey him life don rust finish,pls it a must you must display your stupidity on Nairaland go to yaba left and display your madness there.your comment shows you are irresponsible beside i follow back those who follow me when they complain i don't follow back.what is your headache if my bottom is dry na#Bleep you and you shapeless dick****why hating on me you chop craze abi you dey mad??

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
TheCongo:

I find her beautiful. As for her following male monickers on Nairaland, it could be that she was just following back the people who follow her.

As for the original topic, I would tell the OP that you can't keep the birds from flying over your head, but you can sure keep them from building a nest in your hair!
I follow back those who follow me is that a crime on Nairaland??justdream or whatever is called is a mad man,very very stupid#he done cross my lane attention seeker,old fool.
Re: . by itstpia1: 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
prettythicksme:
see this stupid old man wey him life don rust finish,pls it a must you must display your stupidity on Nairaland go to yaba left and display your madness there.your comment shows you are irresponsible beside i follow back those who follow me when they complain i don't follow back.what is your headache if my bottom is dry na#Bleep you and you shapeless dick****why hating on me you chop craze abi you dey mad??

ma'am, don't be describing your bottom and his dick, he will assume you are fantasizing about having sex with him.

2 Likes

Re: . by justdream(m): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
prettythicksme:

See dis yeye woman, seekin cheap attention here yt wen i luk at ur ugly pic, i jes smh. Go ask oda pretty ladies on NL like juliann if dey follow bck every male much less someone who claims to be married like u. Am sure u ar sooo adulterous that u came here to seek for support to continue in ur rotten game. If all wives wer like u, den i rather be single buh av seen more matured ladies on NL to knw better. Shameless ugly woman...
Re: . by justdream(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
itstpia1:

ma'am, don't be describing your bottom and his dick, he will assume you are fantasizing about having sex with him.

Ofcus she is fantasizin abt havin sex wif me buh unfortunately, i dnt do married women much less an UGLY one at that. I rather be gay dan dig her rotten PUSSAY.
A married woman talkin abt my D ICK and all? Shame!

1 Like

Re: . by itstpia1: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
^ you started the vulgar talk though.

1 Like

Re: . by born2boink(m): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
prettythicksme:
Truckpusher how do you know I flirt??stupid coment #to curse and abuse you dey hugry me
even you nairaland moniker describe your flirty. When someone name herself, pretty thicks me, what is pretty and thick about you, if not robust nyansh and breast,abi you think say we be fool.
Re: . by germainediva(f): 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
I can see u tink tru ur anus"keep fooling ur self..whatever happens is d woman's fault indeed......arrant nonses
AfricanApple:
I see it as a normal thing, what is abnormal is for d woman to accept or give d guys green light.

its natural for a man to be attracted to a woman, married or not and d men will always wanna try out their ways.

u come my shop say u won buy market, I tell u say I no want sell, biko u go force me sell am? in fact sef, d way I take display d market, unwanted purchasers go fear to come price am. so whatever happens d fault will be on the woman
Re: . by AfricanApple(f): 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
germainediva:
I can see u tink tru ur anus"keep fooling ur self..whatever happens is d woman's fault indeed......arrant nonses
hey madam, veer to the nearest corner and u will find ur match there I like putting my data to better use

advice for u: stop being insulting, u are a woman, it doesn't dignify u. if u are against my opinion say it loud without d insult. we can always disagree to agree. with d insults ur points are lost to me cos all I will see is d insult. my 2naira

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
OP, just ignore them
Re: . by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 25, 2014
TheCongo:
OP, just ignore them
That stupid justdream just surprise me with immature and iressponsible character,God will punish him for all what he said and I bet him his going to regret talking to prettythicksme#he cross my lane,is it a must he comment on my thread??
Re: . by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 25, 2014
justdream:

Ofcus she is fantasizin abt havin sex wif me buh unfortunately, i dnt do married women much less an UGLY one at that. I rather be gay dan dig her rotten PUSSAY.
see what you typing low life dude,pls get a life maybe you will have something better doing than coning here to display your madness#nl nairalander is not for mad people
Re: . by Ologunjude(m): 1:33am On Oct 25, 2014
When he now knew you were married and you still stood there for some seconds trying to tell him that you won't give your number doesn't say well of you. I know of many women who would walk away immediately they are aware of what he wants. Looks as if it getting to you slightly the number of single guys admiring you.

My guess is you are easily approachable. Guys like such women. Change that part of you.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 25, 2014
Ologunjude:
When he now knew you were married and you still stood there for some seconds trying to tell him that you won't give your number doesn't say well of you. I know of many women who would walk away immediately they are aware of what he wants. Looks as if it getting to you slightly the number of single guys admiring you.

My guess is you are easily approachable. Guys like such women. Change that part of you.
even though i am easily approachable does that mean i am gonna accept or what are you thinking #i am happily married with kid,i am a secondary school teacher so what will i gain from dating single guys.

1 Like

Re: . by Ologunjude(m): 1:54am On Oct 25, 2014
When you single, where the single guys this much or daring. You keep emphasising on been a secondary school teacher as you won't look attractive anymore. Meanwhile you don't have to wear short gown to attract guys. If you look like under 20 Instead of 30, guys will come.

1 Like

Re: . by bioduneberry(m): 6:24am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
see werin you talk naa

say wetin undecided
Re: . by idu1(m): 7:06am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
pls how did a married woman behave??
if u dnt know how married woman ought to behave in the public u r nt matured to b married. Leave that marriage b4 u put ur husband in shame. May God save me from ur kind.........
Re: . by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 25, 2014
idu1:
if u dnt know how married woman ought to behave in the public u r nt matured to b married. Leave that marriage b4 u put ur husband in shame. May God save me from ur kind.........
stupid fellow think about your future wife i am a blessing to my husband#lowlife

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 25, 2014
Ologunjude:
When you single, where the single guys this much or daring. You keep emphasising on been a secondary school teacher as you won't look attractive anymore. Meanwhile you don't have to wear short gown to attract guys. If you look like under 20 Instead of 30, guys will come.
I look younger than my age tho i dress decently

1 Like

Re: . by idu1(m): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
stupid fellow think about your future wife i am a blessing to my husband#lowlife
cheap ashii
Re: . by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2014
idu1:
cheap ashii
broke dude#ote you dey there dey hate me when i dey gbadun my money***Bleep you nigga!!

1 Like

Re: . by idu1(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
broke dude#ote you dey there dey hate me when i dey gbadun my money***Bleep you nigga!!
the money u dey get from those guys abi? Madam adultery........ Ashawo kobo kobo
Re: . by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2014
idu1:
the money u dey get from those guys abi? Madam adultery........ Ashawo kobo kobo
chaiii see this big fool uttering stupid words, you don chop craze#untill you stop hating that when you can move forward
Re: . by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2014
idu1:
Re: . by idu1(m): 9:42am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
chaiii see this big fool uttering stupid words, you don chop craze#untill you stop hating that when you can move forward
its obvious u r mad......... May God deliver u.
Re: . by justdream(m): 11:01am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:

Wich money? Akwuna/Ashewo/Sluuuut. Do u get paid mor dan 15k/mnth? am sure u seduce those yung parent tht com to drop deir wards in ur schl. FRUSTRATED TEACHER, no wonda all okada men in ur area wana ave a taste of u. AGBERO WIFE....i pity man wey marry u cos he is still a bachelor...ANUOFIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2014
justdream:

Wich money? Akwuna/Ashewo/Sluuuut. Do u get paid mor dan 15k/mnth? am sure u seduce those yung parent tht com to drop deir wards in ur schl. FRUSTRATED TEACHER, no wonda all okada men in ur area wana ave a taste of u. AGBERO WIFE....i pity man wey marry u cos he is still a bachelor...ANUOFIA.
you mama na ashewo,your sisters na ashewo,intact all female in your family are assholes,they are bitches.see useless guy infact you are a disgrace to your fellow guys,why your mama wey be ashawo no even waste you self i dey pity your future wife na animal she go Marry#i am taken check my dp i have a happy family bro go get a life broke ass nigga

1 Like

Re: . by Agrika: 11:19am On Oct 25, 2014
It's getting "worser" by the day, inshort most times am like una no see all d single girls wey full everywhere
Re: . by austine4real(m): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2014
Its good 2 taste anoda man's food but if caught i ddnt tell u 2 do it o
Re: . by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2014
justdream:

you no even get pics,you are not proud of yourself#ugly beast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Agrika: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2014
justdream:

SHUT UP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WOMEN ONLY: Can Your Husband Last Long In Bed? If No, Show Him This... [Image] / If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum / How Much Is ISI AGU Material In Lagos,Fast reply needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.