Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's (79568 Views)

Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) / Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m / A Closer Look At The Innoson SUV. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Sagamite(m): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

You're a pure m_oron!

One of your numerous fagggot biatches is trying to stop me from pummeling you. grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, why are you screaming "Go, Nigeria", you dumbfuck?
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2014
Saw this at Ikoyi on Monday.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2014
Not sure what the controversy here is. If the Presidency is patronising made-in-Nigeria goods, is that not a good thing for all of us? So what's the issue? Oh ok I forgot, it's Goodluck Jonathan. The man some people would still hate if he resurrected their dead loved ones.
Right.
Carry on.

18 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Gorgeous58(f): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2014
Great. Made in Nigeria products is the way to go

7 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by MacluvPH(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2014
Wow,I said it earlier.INNOSON vehicle is really going far because it has good quality.thanks to our government(Goodluck administration)for encouraging indigenous industries and manufacturers,the next thing is to begin export to other african countries at larger and bigger quantities.#Team Innoson Vehicle/Motors. I love you all.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by watchful(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2014
if we don't encourage our
anufacturers who will
!!! ?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by nairaman66(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2014
ochejoseph:
Nigerians are Used to Governments that say something and do another , as such when I got this pictures I felt strongly to share it with Nigerians

The Goodluck Administration has placed great emphasis on building the local economy and the president has personally championed the local patronage initiative which conserves forex , create jobs And boosts the economy.

The picture Below is a clear evidence that he has matched words with action as top govt official including those in the Presidency now drive In INNOSON made in Nigeria VEHICLES!

As ajaokuta come in full stream in few weeks time major parts of these vehicles and accompanying spare parts for major Car manufacturers will be fabricated in Nigeria

Nigerians we can do this, let's support the Buy Nigeria Initiative !

God bless Nigeria
www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

Buy 10 from innoson and import 1000 from Toyota!

FG deceiving Nigerians since time memorial!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by abworld6deep(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2014
That's a bold step. Kudos on that!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by trustone(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2014
book
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by galadima77(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2014
its a lie...that particular vehicle has been around before d assembly plant.
what a cheap score.
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by MadCow1: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2014
Rubbish..
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by firstolalekan(m): 7:36am On Oct 23, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Thank you Jesus .
Kudos to innocent Ifediata Chukwuma 1 of Nnewi, the japan of Africa.
Just wanna add that nnewi, Nigeria hosts the 3rd largest automobile market in the world
Yes o!
I also heard he's a fan and close friend of Fashola smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by gistmelove(m): 7:36am On Oct 23, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Thank you Jesus .
Kudos to innocent Ifediata Chukwuma 1 of Nnewi, the japan of Africa.
Just wanna add that nnewi, Nigeria hosts the 3rd largest automobile market in the world

wetin concern jesus for this matter now??
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by ajumobia(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2014
Jonathan and the presidency should be commended for this.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by joseph1832(m): 7:38am On Oct 23, 2014
barcanista:
publicity stunt
This is no publicity stunt my brother. It doesn't follow and it smells like shit.

Ask yourself this: doesn't all federal government vehicles carry the plate number with FG attached to it? Why in the name of Anubis does the pictures above have plate numbers that doesn't have the FG insignia?.

Unless the OP proves otherwise, I say: lies, lies all lies and we see through all the facade of the FG!. I stand corrected!, just had the pictures mailed to me. But really driving home made Nigerian cars will not alleviate the sufferings of the Nigerian masses!.
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Johnnoo(m): 7:38am On Oct 23, 2014
barcanista:
Herbalist revolution
sycophancy revolution
Clueless revolution
GEJ till 2015

grin grin grin

All the same...Kudos to Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

The last person Lagosians would wish as their President in 2015 is the same rudderless character and ethnic bigot who denied them a modern railway in 1983. That same railway is still under construction and as such Lagosians would not want your paymaster anywhere near the corridor of power until it is completed. My guy, the reality is that you're on a mission impossible. Anyway, enjoy your pay while it last.

I guess that railway did not get constructed largely because in 1982....the oil price crashed. By the time Buhari came on board....the idea of a modern rail for Lagos did not make economic sense....what with oil prices being as low as they were.

That's why I tell you Nigerians....PDP,APC, or whatever....oil dependency is not good for Nigeria.
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Donbabaj: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2014
Propaganda! These are entourage vehicles. i don't think the President himself could not have been in this vehicle. Does the vehicle have fitted "Bullet proof"

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by experimentist: 7:41am On Oct 23, 2014
When will they start flying in Nigeria's made private jet?
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Eyop: 7:41am On Oct 23, 2014
abu12:

Seun if they want to advertise innoson car they shld pay for space, all this noise about presidency using innoson is childish. To think this is govt acheivment is laughable, what evidence do they have to show that presidency buaght the car? I still repeat, most political appointess or govt official use govt plate number on their official car, that doesn't mean the car is owned by govt, u guys shld look for other thing to talk, enough of innoson.

Don't mind them. Is the president,vice president,senate president,minsters,etc driving Innoson brand? The answer is NO. So because one innoson brand was added to the fleet of pool cars now warrant the unnecessary noise. Have seen so many used mazda's corolla's,Nissan that was registered with the presidency plate and no noise.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Galadimabawa: 7:42am On Oct 23, 2014
Haw I wish I have enough money
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by temitemi1(m): 7:44am On Oct 23, 2014
I said it before n I'm saying it again, JONATHAN is d best president Nigeria Has ever HAD!!! GEJ till 2019

11 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Musa2014(m): 7:45am On Oct 23, 2014
Visit this link for leatest Nigeria news update http:///GMa0s2Udu8
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by danderson(f): 7:45am On Oct 23, 2014
Buhari will frustrate and close Innoson motors if he has the opportunity but glory to GOD that lifts the humble and brings down the proud.

GEJ; an epitome of humility!

13 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by jonuel1(m): 7:46am On Oct 23, 2014
femicyrus:
Let us clap for GEJ becos top government officials are now using made in Nigeria cars. He is transforming nigeria!
As if a worker with N18000 monthly that will pay house rent, Nepa bills, feed, pay children school fee, tranport, etc can afford it.
Mobile phone that use to be the birthrite of the rich in naija is wat even a student can afford now. Nobody is clapping for OBJ

...And you think you have said something that made sense?
At the emergence of mobile phone, was it affordable by all?

Before you comment next time, try and add some sense

9 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by M4gunners: 7:46am On Oct 23, 2014
Na only GEJ be nigeria President wen i see say he get brain.Slow but steady.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by jonuel1(m): 7:47am On Oct 23, 2014
barcanista:
Herbalist revolution
sycophancy revolution
Clueless revolution
GEJ till 2015

And you just exhibited that cluelessness

11 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by thunder74(m): 7:47am On Oct 23, 2014
barcanista:
Herbalist revolution
sycophancy revolution
Clueless revolution
GEJ till 2015
How I wish Seun can add dislike button to this forum, I would have generously give you 100k of this for this your comment. Nigeria can only be great if we all team up to build it. Other countries that are great today started like this and we are getting closer to it.
Nigeria will soon have her own 'visa lottery'. I see tomorrow.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by jonuel1(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2014
mikeansy:

brand new Cars are not affordable yet to everyone even in countries with long history of automobile assembly.

But what local manufacturing of cars can do is to create jobs for poor people

may be your 18K per month worker may now find a job where he gets paid 25K per month.

this is how others build their Nation.

No mind all those RÂȘt reason through their anus

7 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by sorom4: 7:48am On Oct 23, 2014
XketchDesigns:
when people say made in Nigeria cars, I can't help but laugh!
Please people the correct statement is ASSEMBLED in Nigeria.
and tell me which country that makes car? no country has the monopoly. its either the tyre is made in japan; the engine made in kuwait;the door made in nigeria;the battery for zimbabwe;etc. nobody owns it all. so stop laughing at your ignorance

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

******Kakaki presents: Your Daily Car TIPS****** / Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic / A Car Parked On A Fence In Benin City (pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.