Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - (15840 Views)

FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers / FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) / Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
o
Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by aspirebig: 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
E be like they want tell us another story......singing 2face song.

Story story, story.....N165b my foot.....

They should complete the second Naija bridge first... They keep awarding contracts whenever an old govt is about to go, nobody monitors anything. Later, cash will change accounts, change hands and even some contacts will be abandoned. Another govt come and award the contract again, call journalists to cover it, share money to them to write good articles about them, even some press people are part of our problem in Nigeria, by celebrating failed peoples as achievers, do we need all these hasty elephant projects? Overpriced projects, over 70% of that amount will likely end up in individuals personal accounts, and guess what? The project will be abandoned like many before it, nobody get jailed, nobody is held responsible, the contractors will go to church for thanksgiving, saying that God has answered their prayers and buy a brand new car or Jeep for 'Man of God' and the MOG will pray for the Contractor that he will continue to prosper,( by stealing from the Nigeria govt by trick , that is getting money from incomplete projects).What is the difference between such a contractor and a yahoo plus fellow, na wao ...

If you are going to the east by road, the hold up between Onitsha and Delta state is hell. The 2nd Niger bridge is long overdue. How many times have they awarded 2nd Niger bridge now?
The river Niger bridge is very old, weak and overworked, do they not notice that the bridge is seriously vibrating mostly during festive periods with about 4 to 5 lanes on the bridge carrying mostly heavy duty trailer and other big trucks?

3 Likes

Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by raumdeuter: 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
Election time don near, Time to organize money for rigging

165billion for just section 5 kwanu

How many sections and how much has been spent on the road in total

Na highway to heaven?

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by experimentist: 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dem just dey approve big money er day but we no see result. Thunder fire devil's left yansh!

1 Like

Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by Sagamite(m): 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mogidi:
Roads left for decades are steadily being revamped, this is coming after the Benin-Lagos route, good news and fresh air all round.

Another account of one of these fuuktards:

https://www.nairaland.com/1916318/nigerian-politicians-employ-internet-warriors

1 Like

Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by Mogidi: 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
Sagamite:

Another account of one of these fuuktards:

https://www.nairaland.com/1916318/nigerian-politicians-employ-internet-warriors

Nothing worse than a re.tard calling someone a fuuktard, I presume you're being self referential? I don't indulge re.tards, other retards should have warned you. Now use whats left of that brain to conjure up a way to choke yourself.

13 Likes

Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by ola20ng(m): 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
All these dirty antics just to win the coming election. After the election nothing will be done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by Ogbodavies(m): 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
so much approval without completion of work since 1960....

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by arresa: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
Still no FG approved contract for 2nd NB..

That fresh air no dey reach certain region at all at all sha... I wonder why because this is not fair at all...smh..

1 Like

Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by LilPeezy(m): 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
QMark:
We only see all these approvals in the news. Well, GEJ is indirectly releasing the money to be used for his 2015 campaign.
r u sure u r in nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by Nicepoker(m): 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
QMark:
We only see all these approvals in the news. Well, GEJ is indirectly releasing the money to be used for his 2015 campaign.
I thought like u ave gone into extinction. Ram.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by ayukdaboss(m): 11:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
Iceking1:
A man comin on a revenge mission can neva rule dis great nation Nigeria.

A man who sees his religion as the best
and believes the nation shuld b islamise
can neva rule our beloved Nigeria;

An old wicked wolf pretendin 2b a sheep
can neva rule this giant of africa Nigeria.

A man who believes in bloodshed and killin
of innocent Nigerians jst because he lost an
election, can and wil neva eva rule dis
sweet nation Nigeria.

A man who must discredit and lie
2nigerians on d day of his declaration can
neva rule dis rich nation Nigeria;

An old man full of bitternes and
resentment, who says if he loss d elections
den blood wil flow;can neva rule dis
blessed nation Nigeria.

A man who promised 2mak the country
UNGOVERNABLE for an elected and true
democrat,wil neva smell d seat of power or
rule dis beloved nation Nigeria;

A man whose apperance alone tells all d
wicked agenda in his mind can neva rule
dis lovely nation Nigeria.

A man who said in 2003 that muslim should only vote muslim ticket, can neva & ever rule dis gr8t nation

Please if u no THE man am talkin of , jst click
a LIkE
Just three likes for you? embarassed

5 Likes

Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by ajalaolanr(m): 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
$1BillionUSD to fix a section of the road?

there will be so much money exchanging hands next year...do the maths, $20Bn nnpc money missing, $7bn for fuel subsidy, $1bn foir arms and so on...if you are smart you will key in and get some of your own share.

3 Likes

Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by idris4r83(m): 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
it doesn't stop us from voting out GEJ come 2015
Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by idris4r83(m): 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
Iceking1:
A man comin on a revenge mission can neva rule dis great nation Nigeria.

A man who sees his religion as the best
and believes the nation shuld b islamise
can neva rule our beloved Nigeria;

An old wicked wolf pretendin 2b a sheep
can neva rule this giant of africa Nigeria.

A man who believes in bloodshed and killin
of innocent Nigerians jst because he lost an
election, can and wil neva eva rule dis
sweet nation Nigeria.

A man who must discredit and lie
2nigerians on d day of his declaration can
neva rule dis rich nation Nigeria;

An old man full of bitternes and
resentment, who says if he loss d elections
den blood wil flow;can neva rule dis
blessed nation Nigeria.

A man who promised 2mak the country
UNGOVERNABLE for an elected and true
democrat,wil neva smell d seat of power or
rule dis beloved nation Nigeria;

A man whose apperance alone tells all d
wicked agenda in his mind can neva rule
dis lovely nation Nigeria.

A man who said in 2003 that muslim should only vote muslim ticket, can neva & ever rule dis gr8t nation

Please if u no THE man am talkin of , jst click
a LIkE
only two types of people dont want change in 2015 election.
1. the old thieves
2.the young fools

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by Iceking1(m): 12:18am On Oct 23, 2014
Mogidi:

See my brother o....am from Esan South east.

bro... Do u mean it?
Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by Mogidi: 12:44am On Oct 23, 2014
Iceking1:

bro... Do u mean it?

Yes na...most people think am Igbo because I support PDP but am Esan proper. Anyway I think Onolememe is doing great for Uromi, I predict he'll end up the "Ambrose Ali" of Uromi, not to talk of Yakubu.

Very soon Uromi would rival Benin. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by citizenY(m): 12:52am On Oct 23, 2014
raumdeuter:
Election time don near, Time to organize money for rigging

165billion for just section 5 kwanu

How many sections and how much has been spent on the road in total

Na highway to heaven?

na every kilometre get ATM gallery, visible to you know whom only.
Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by seunwen2(m): 1:14am On Oct 23, 2014
Na so we dey hear am every time
Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by danderson(f): 2:20am On Oct 23, 2014
Buhari will never re-construct east west road. He doesn't believe its part of Nigeria (Islamic Nigeria).
Sheihk Gumi has warned him to step down and save the innocent souls his illiterate/naive followers will maim when he loses and that releasing money is a necessary strategy in governance even though he is not saint.
I have no doubt all the host of heaven will resist buhari.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by franugo(m): 2:25am On Oct 23, 2014
Just a section of the road n u guys are using 162bn Is the road that massive?
Dey there dey chew d money thifians

1 Like

Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by biafranqueen: 2:45am On Oct 23, 2014
Collynzo29:

I thought you live in Uniport?
This section is right in front of you.
haters eyes dey cry
Dont mind them some people talk about campaign funds I just look dey head some how
How can you not deny that development has happened like never before, in some states that have been lacking federal funding. I need to see some progress on the 2nd bridge. The 2nd bridge full blown progress is all they need to win the East votes.
Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by rebranded(m): 2:47am On Oct 23, 2014
The FEAR or elections is the beginning of wisdom for GEJ & PDP.

This does not stop being voted out next Feb Oga Jonah
Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by kingphilip(m): 3:10am On Oct 23, 2014
mcdokwe:
How many times would they approve the construction of this same road? Ok, somebody tell me it is a different section of the road
a detailed evidence of it been approved before now so as to put doubting thomases like me to shame
Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by Edosbeat(m): 4:37am On Oct 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by ono(m): 4:48am On Oct 23, 2014
But what about the PHC-Warri end of the road? Why is the PHC end in a sorry state?

1 Like

Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by lionduke(m): 5:00am On Oct 23, 2014
FRESH AIR

1 Like

Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by flyca: 5:10am On Oct 23, 2014
Nicepoker:
na we send u school?
Hey, that's not a nice thing to say. If you have a link, pls help him.
Re: FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - by drwebs: 6:04am On Oct 23, 2014
Collynzo29:

I thought you live in Uniport?
This section is right in front of you.

That Road is near completion, it has been successfully dualised, the second bridge has been constructed and it's currently been used, they are still repairing the old bridge.

GEJ is working. This administration has been the best I have witnessed so far under democracy. previously, government stops to work whenever elections are approaching, you see many abandoned projects because the government at hand is preparing for elections.
This has changed 66 der GEJ.

GOD bless GEJ, with a second term

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Russian Present Calls For The Release Of Nnamdi Kalu / Sapele Residents Protest Over Lack Of Power Supply By BEDC (Photos) / Buhari’s Visit: Plateau Govt Declares Thursday Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.