Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Dirty Diana - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dirty Diana (3573 Views)

Must Read: My Dirty Friend Cynthia / Princess Diana (rogue) A Short Thriller / DIRTY GAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Diana by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
Am new on nairaland, and i hope you guys will like the stories that i'll be posting here!! Those that make me finish up a story in time and my best nairaland readers! And am looking forward to your support's! I know i can't do without you guys! And please guys correct me in any place or anywhere i made a mistake in this story am about to post!! Happy ready!
Re: Dirty Diana by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
EPISODE 1
Being a woman is fun, we are the superior being of the human race, we procreate, we can make even a shrek size male go on his knees either in the name of love or sex, am a big fan of the latter, but we females let the males bask in the euphoria of being called the ‘stronger vessel’, if you look properly in all sphere of our society a female has equalled every feat created by the male counterpart but yet they feel we are the weaker vessel.
My name is Diana, but friends call me dirty diana, I was dirty at first while I was in junior secondary, I guess the harsh life of boarding school made it hard for me to meet up, so I resolved to take each day as it comes as my school uniform was always dirty because I barely had time to wash it, I had no friend because I was mocked and made jest of by almost all my classmates and the micheal jackson’s popular hit ‘dirty diana’ came to mind easily as my classmates teamed up and tagged me “Dirty Diana” , the name stuck with me all through my junior secondary, Mrs Edafe our form mistress made it her point of duty to bring me in front of the class everyday to make mockery of me, Kester the coolest dude in our class who had all the girls in our class at his beck and call never noticed me because I was the infamous ‘dirty diana’, I tried all I could to get his attention but yet he ignored all my advance at him, I slipped a note into his locker, hoping that when he gets it, he would read and maybe give me little of his scarce time that was already booked by other.
I was shocked when Kester stood up with my letter in his hand, because after slipping in the letter, I watched from the corner of my eyes and saw when he opened the locker, saw the letter and smiled, his smile was like a rush of cold water down my spine but he stopped smiling abruptly when he discovered the sender was me, he stood up and walked to the front of the class and said
“Hey! Class I have an announcement to make, which is very important, I have been condoling the series of love letters been slipped into my locker by some of you here but today the water has gotten to my neck, if I don’t act fast I’ll drown in it, am I so cheap that even dirty Diana feels she can have a taste of this black coffee” he said
The class members burst into laughter as everybody turned to stare at me, girls laughed so loud that Amanda sat on the floor and held her tummy for she couldn’t control the laughter anymore, while all these was happening, kester stood there with his teeth clenched as continued
“I’ll read the content of this letter for you all but I want it to be on record that the next time such thing like this happens, I’ll make sure the note goes to the principal” he said
The class made mockery of me as they laughed loud to the point that I began to cry as catarrh drooled down my nose and that made matters worst as they laughed louder, I stood up to run and the next thing I looked to see that I was soaked in my own urine.
Re: Dirty Diana by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
EPISODE 2
Continuation
the tension from them made me do the extra damage to myself
“She has peed on herself look” Amanda said pointing at my pinafore
As the rest of the class joined in laughing me, I mustered courage and ran out of the class, with the trickles of my urine leaving a trail behind as I ran out of the class, I hid at the back of the shop were we buy snaacks during lunch hour, hating on myself for making such mistake and wishing I could turn back the hands of time, next I noticed was a shadow lurking at my back, I turned to see Amanda standing with her gang of bullies, they called themselves ‘Charlies Angel’, Amanda being the head of calous gang made them do anything she wanted because she was tagged the prettiest chic in class, Amanda walked to where I was sitting bent down as she was too close for comfort
“You imp! You think you and I would be sharing the same boy right? Am glad he gave you that big blow right in front of the class so that you know that nobody messes with my man” she winked and smiled devilishly
She shoved my head as I tried to stand up in protest but was pressed back to my sitting position by one of her gang members, I flashed an angry look to realise it was Stella her huncho, a tomboy who beats some of our class guys, I was infuriated by the oppression, I spat on Stella’s face, as she wipe it with off her face with her left hand, used her right hand to grab me by the throat and almost choked me to death while Amanda slapped me, in split minutes I was on the floor while Amanda and her Charlies Angels began to stump me, If not for our Maths teacher who showed up to urinate and saw what was going it as the girls took to their heels when they saw him.
We finished our Junior WAEC exams and went for the almost four months holiday and that was when puberty set in, it was like my jail free card, mother nature decided to compensate me for all my travails in the hand of my classmates, my hips grew bigger and my thighs very full, my boobs popped out of my bra as my flat tummy made my outstand body shape very obvious and seductive, I knew I was going through a transformation but I didn’t notice it all happened that fast!.
I was preparing to go back to school since the holiday would be over in two days time, I went to the market to buy my toiletries and provision, struggling and squeezing myself through the crowd and giggling at store owners who flatter me with words as my gown waved and my hips shaked like a belly dancer let on loose,
“Fine girl! See hips na! Oh girl you too fine” they said as I walked past their shop.
Out of the shop came out Kester, carrying a huge carton on his head as our eyes met, I ignored him and continued moving, he dropped his carton on the floor of the dirty market and ran after me screaming my name loud so that I could hear because the ever busy tejuosho market is famous for its noise which ever powered could generate electricity to the whole of lagos, I turned and stopped when I heard my name, I knew it was Kester but what made me surprise was the way he struggled through the crowd to get to where I was standing, smiling as if he just won a lottery he stretched his hand for a handshake but I couldn’t shake him because my hands were dirty, then did I notice that Kester was fidgeting, he smiled as he put his hand back into his pocket, couldn’t raise his face up as he spoke in a low tone
“Diana your very pretty oh! I can’t believe its you I turned down almost six months ago, you look so pretty when your not in uniforms” he said
I was surprised that those words could come out of Kesters mouth, I was dumbfounded as I couldn’t say a word, Kester quickly added “Am sorry” as he turned and left.
I never knew Kester read another meaning to what transpired that day as he felt I refused shaking him and that when he decided to come down from his high horse to offer a hand of friendship that I turned him down without saying a word, little did I know that the gossip was on everybody’s lips when we resumed school.
On the first day of class, I wore my short skirt on my white shirt with my hair neatly done, the class was rowdy while I was outside but I noticed the instant silence the moment I walked in the class, the boys where speechless as someone blew a whistle sound with his mouth, I walked straight to my sit and sat down quietly, I turned to search for Kester but noticed his head was buried in his locker as he tried to avoid our eyes coming in contact
“Hey you! I can see you have upgraded, am willing to give you a spot in my crew”
That was Amanda, I was jolted to my sit as she offered me a spot in her once famous crew, it was every girls dream in my class to be in the crew, I looked at her smiling as I said
“Go to hell”
To be continued
Re: Dirty Diana by Tolulopegeorge(f): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
Nice update,keep it up
Re: Dirty Diana by misshoree(f): 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ride on OP,I dey behind yu
Re: Dirty Diana by Aisha800(f): 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
Following
Re: Dirty Diana by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hmmmm Op sad

Is this your work? Or you are copying and pasting this undecided

Won't want to drop Spoilers so was this done by you, because its quite fascinating smiley
Re: Dirty Diana by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2014
Okay guys!! I'll be posting today!!
Re: Dirty Diana by almacherish(f): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2014
Did u tell husbandwrites before re- writing his story?

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diana by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 23, 2014
EPISODE 3

Continuation
My classmates were shocked as her gang who had rounded me up with a smiling face could not believe I would reject such an offer, Amanda stamped her hand on my desk and said
“You’ll regret this that I assure you”
As she turned and walked away with her disciples closely following her behind, I noticed the way Stella turned and looked at me, she smiled and I could see the “you are the man” kind of look on her face, I kept quiet all through the first period of class with Stella looking at me all through, while Kesters head was fixed on his desk, when the bell for lunch hour was rang, we all walked out quietly, some in groups while others in two’s, I walked to the shop and bought my lunch, sitting in the empty large examination hall all alone as I ate my lunch, I felt a hand on my shoulder as I turned to see Stella, she smiled but was acting very remorseful, she stretched her hand to shake me but I rejected it, I had noticed that my rejecting of handshakes has made me popular so I had to stick to that one simple trick which has worked for me, Stella withdrew her hand and said mildly
“I’ll like to be your friend Diana”
I paused as I raised up my head starring at her quietly, observing her clenched fist, the way she tapped her right leg on the floor was obvious she was feeling uncomfortable but her mind was compelling her to do
“You know, I like your courage that’s why I want to be your friend” she said
I still didn’t say any word to her as she turned, raised her hand to the sky and waved, I wasn’t sure what I was doing but this new sensation I was rippling amongst my classmates is one that I was begining to enjoy, I walked back to the class when the lunch was over, sat on my desk and opened it to bring out my notebook, only for me to see that two notes was slipped into my desk, the first was from Kester which reads
“Let’s burn out past like cremated soul and put it in an urn of friendship and allow the river to take us to our destined destination”
I folded it neatly, and then opened the secondly note which reads
“Met us at the bermuda triangle after school hours let’s settle this scores once and for all, from Charlies Angels”
Bermuda triangle is the ditch at the back of our hostel where we dump refuse, its also a place for settling scores, where aggrieved parties go to pour out their hearts, its a place known for fighting and also a safe place where the prowling eyes of our teachers would never reach, I knew that spelt doom for me, fighting was never my flair, if it was I would have gone on a headlock with Amanda and clique, out of impulse I stood up and walked to the front of the class, raised my hand up and their was total silence
“I have an announcement to make” I said and the crowd chorused “go ahead!”
I cleared my throat, dipped my hand into my pocket and brought out the note Kester slipped into my desk, the moment Kester saw the note his face turned red, I then began to talk
“Today we have a clear case of a dog going back to eat its own vomit, what I have here in my hand is a handwritten letter written by this self deluded boy who calls himself Kester!”
And there was instant uproar in the class as my classmates used their hands to hit on their desk while some screamed and others were dead drop surprise and then slowly like the rush of the river during dawn the noise died down, then I continued
“What is he looking for in Dirty Diana” I said
The class cheered as this was the first time I have ever called myself a name I detest so much, I dropped the letter on the ground and walked back to my seat as the rest of my classmates rushed for the paper, too many paper dragging to see the note and then they tore the note as Kester stood up and ran out of the class in shame.
To be continued
Re: Dirty Diana by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2014
EPISODE 4

Continuation
The moment the bell for school over was rang, I hung my bag and to walk out of the class, I had not intention of fighting with Amanda, so the earlier I run to the dinning hall, the better for both of us, as made for the door, I noticed my bag was held to a spot, I turned to see Amanda burning in fury
“You want to run abi?, today after fighting finish you will be reeking of fighting” she said
I pushed her hand off my bag as I tried to act as if we lived in the medieval era, acting like I was more matured and sophiscated, I said
“Am no fool to sit here and throw punchs with you Amanda, I have better things to do with my time”
My classmate that had encircled us already all chorused “choiii! Tell her you went to school”
I turned to leave but Amanda was adamant and had her mind resolved to go on a fisting affair with me, Stella was quick to cut her short as she cuts in saying
“Amanda leave the girl alone and let us all go to the dinning in peace”
Their was silence immediately, Stella has always been the goliath that leads the Charlies Angels to war but today was different, Stella was sheathing her sword and clamouring for peace, Amanda raised her hand to slap me but Stella’s reflex was quick as she caught Amanda’s hand amid air and slapped Amanda with her left hand and just like the gate of hell was let loose all the other gang members of Amanda’s now infamous Charlies Angels pounced on Stella but she stood firm to her feet, punching each to the ground one after another and then finally settled with Amanda as she was seated on her and feeding her jaw with well moulded punches!.
A new Era was created that day, I was now the new hero of the underdogs, those that were oppressed took me as their role model and found solace in my own style of leadership, I was no longer dirty because I had folks both junior and some of my classmates that are willing to wash my school uniform but one thing that remained after the storm was the name Dirty Diana, Mrs Ekpo who was my sworn enemy hated me the more as she kept looking for faults to bring me down, I was always playing by the rule until it was obvious there was nothing she could nail me to the cross with, she walked into the hostel one day and seized all my skirts, her reasons “they are too short and teachers are complaining” the moment she left, Amanda walked up to my bed and said
“This is just the begining, we are in for a long war this term”
Mr Ekpo called me into his office to mark scripts him, sitting in his office with the pile of unmarked scrips on my table, he walked to the door of his office, closed the door and locked it and then the windows, I noticed his funny movements as I turned to him and asked
“Sir why are you closing the window?”
He smiled with a big grin, walked to my table and sat on it saying
“You know your a pretty girl, I like you” he said.
To be continued.
Re: Dirty Diana by seyitanhep: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2014
u got my attention,
now let's continue
Re: Dirty Diana by TroubleMaker01(f): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Me likey
Re: Dirty Diana by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 24, 2014
EPISODE 5
Continuation
I was scared that he might do something rash, as my sweat palm got hold the pen on the table, I removed the cover of the pen slowly, waiting on him to strike first but all he did was say
“I want to be your guardian, don’t worry I’ll protect you from other students and teachers if you promise to be good to me” he said
I made my first request the moment those words left his mouth, I needed my skirts back, the exact one seized by his wife, he looked at me for a while, walked back to his seat and then replied
“I’ll get them for you that’s a promise” he assured
I wore the skirt which Mr Ekpo obviously sneaked out of his own house, his countenance showed his stole it as he tucked it inside his shirt wrapped inside a black polythene bag, he invited me to his office as he unravel the mystery behind his shirt, he handed me the skirt with an instruction,
“If my wife ask how you got them, tell her these are new ones you made” He said
I took my skirts back, wearing to school the next day, not knowing that Amanda had reported me to her new partner in their partisan hatred for me, I was seated in the class prior to Assembly time, when a junior student walked into our class greeted us all and called my name
“Senior Diana, wili-wili is calling you in his office”
I could not phantom how wili-wili would be looking for me, that was the nickname we gave our principal, he is the most fear human in that school compound, his red eyes, big beards and his long whip always likened to that of a horse whip, there is this myth that he once used his whip and flogged a student to death, and that the spirit of the student was haunting him that’s why his eyes are always red, my father use to make mockery of Wili-wili, he would say how he was dissappointed with him, how he was sent abroad with the tax payers money by the goverment to study medicine but he came back with only his big vocabularies, thick beards and a drinking problem, he would say because the government couldn’t find where to fix him in the society so they gave him the principal job just to bury the hatchet, this was a man shrewded in mysteries, the moment the junior student broke the news to the class, Amanda and her Charlies Angels burst into laughter as they were seated at a corner of the class, I stood up immediately for Wili-wili is one person not meant to be kept waiting, Stella rushed out of the class, chasing me behind as she ran to meet me, she gave me a path on the shoulder and said
“Don’t be afraid, whatever it is be strong” she said
If I was afraid before her consoling made it worst, I was now scared as my heartbeat was throbbing so fast and loud, the sound was like loudspeaker plugged to my ears, each step lead me closer to the dreaded office which I have only imagined what it looked like, I knocked on the door with the inscription boldly written on it “Office of the Principal” the old squeaky door opened by itself, I walked in slowly in his office, he had pictures of him and the president hung on the wall, his shelved was stocked with old books, he was sitting on his chair sipping a hot coffe as the bitter yet invitingly warm smell filled the room, he starred at me through his glasses that was placed on his nose in an untoward funny way without saying a word, I stood there fighting so hard not to run away in fear, minutes later Mr and Mrs Ekpo walked into the office the same way,
“That’s the thief Principal, that’s the thief that broke into our house, stole her skirt and thousand naira I collected from the student for their hostel dues” Mrs Ekpo lamented
“Young lady have you seen the behemoth indictment levelled against your being? What do you have to say?” Wili-wili asked.
To be continued
Re: Dirty Diana by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 24, 2014
EPISODE 6
Continuation
I raised my head up to look at Mr Ekpo who was so sad and was feeling guilty, he couldn’t look at me in the eyes for between the both of us deep in our hearts, if any money was missing we knew who collected it between him and I, I opened my mouth to talk and I was stammering
“Sir.mmmm…emmm.. I did not break into any house, and neither did I steal any money” I said
The moment I had just finished my statement, Mrs Ekpo jumped in saying
“I have a proof”
And Wili-wili smiled saying in a loud tone
“Ekpo you have proof? Beautiful! Beautiful! Proof is the optimum way of driving home your point, holding the culprit at bay before he swims to a foreign land” Wili-wili said
She walked to where I was standing, grabbed the hem of my skirt, raised it up and pointed at a small burnt spot which I didn’t even notice as she said,
“This is where I wanted to burn it if not for the timely intervention of my husband”
I was left dumbfounded and confused, I could not not utter any word in defence, as the Principal flashed a mean look at me and said
“You can now go”
I turned to leave and Mrs Ekpo protested
“Ah! Principal just like that?” She asked
“Don’t worry woman! I have a better plan” Wili-wili said.
I walked out of his office as tears began to caress my cheek, I wondered what was on the Principals mind, I was like an ant to a giant like Wili-wili and if he decided to vent his anger on me I’ll be doomed, I saw Stella sitting at a corner outside the principal’s office, she stood up the moment she saw me and consoled me as I cried helplessly, just then the bell for the morning assembly was rang, we both walked to the assembly hall.
By the time we were say “Our lords prayer” the rumbling sound of Wili-wili’s beetle was heard, his car came to a halt with the exhaust of the shooting ‘BOOM!!’ As if a bomb was let to explode, we all stopped in the middle of our prayers and began to laugh, I could see the smile on some teachers face too but they are pretended like it was not funny for nobody was ready to loose his/her job, he came out of the car and walked to the front of the assembly and stood erect like an army general taking salutations from his subordinates, when the prayer was over he grabbed the megaphone and then said
” I would be quick and precise with my announcement today, I’ll not while away my precious time on frivolities, A student amongst us has been so emboldened with crime that she had the guts to break into a teachers house to steal…..”
The crowd numbering almost a thousand screamed “Yeaahh! Jesus!” As he continued
“Such unscrupulous element who thinks she can grow under my tutelage and be a thief is nothing but a stooge, where is Diana Osas?” He asked
The crowd chorused “Dirty Diannnaa” the moment my name was mentioned, those who were short and couldn’t catch a glimspe of me had to be helped by their classmates who lifted them up, Stella who was standing right behind me raised her head forward and said
“Be strong! Please be strong”
I began to walk to the front of the Assembly as I walked the ovation grew louder, students are drawn to naughty people, stuffs like this was what arouses their mundane mind, I got to the front of the assembly hall and the Principal looked at me again and continued
“This is the face of the thief, I want to use her as a lesson to other people of like minds, get me that table” Wili-wili said
Pointing at a table as it was brought to the stage, and then the principal said
“She will be flogged twenty four strokes by Mr Epko right here on this table.
To be continued
Re: Dirty Diana by ThaRuthlxx7: 6:59am On Oct 24, 2014
no be smal thn
Re: Dirty Diana by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 24, 2014
EPISODE 7
CONTINUES
From the crowd of pupils I could see Stella, she looked at me with a face and hand gesture that conveyed the message ‘be strong’, I walked to the table climbed on it and laid down with my tummy and my buttocks facing up, I was thankful in my heart that it wasn’t Wili-wili that would be the one oozing out his venom on me with his revered whip, Mr Ekpo walked to were I was lying down with a long cane, he faced the crowd
as he raised his hand up ‘Fiam!’ The cane landed on my buttock in a rather odd way he wasn’t flogging me hard as the crowd joined almost immediately in counting
“One!, Two, Three,… Six”
He was barely flogging me as the cane was used to give my buttocks a light pat, Mrs Ekpo got angry as she walked from where other teachers were lined up, walked to the table, dragged the cane out of Mr Ekpo’s hand and said
“Your not flogging this silly girl well, excuse me please” she sighed as she held the cane so firm and looked at the crowd saying
“You guys would join me in counting again, let’s start afresh” she said
There was instant shouts of injustice
“Aaah Aunty its unfair o” a voice from the crowd said
She smiled and said “Yes, its not meant to be good, this would make none of you to try such”
She then used her hand to arrange my skirt straight and then pressed my buttocks to know if I had anything like a padding under to reduce the pain, because that’s some trick we student implore to resist the harsh strokes of the likes of Mrs Ekpo and Wili-wili, when she touched and felt I had nothing under, then she began to flog me ‘Fiam!’ And the crowded joined immediately to count, the pain from each stroke was like a hot metal placed in a furnace to get red-hot and then stamped on my skin to leave its imprint of horrific pain, I had resolved not to cry or shake no matter how painful her strokes were, all I did was clench my fist and closed my eyes, by the time she got to fifteen she was breathing like a sprinter who just finished a 100metres race, gasping for breathe as her strokes became weaker and students burst into laughter screaming
“Burner! Dirty Diana!”
Mrs Ekpo raised her head up and flashed her eyes at the crowd as there was instant silence!, she then screamed saying
“Let me just catch one person, infact if I hear piom! from anybody here, you guys would cut grass the whole day”
And she continued with her flogging by the time she was done and I did not shake neither did cry, I came down from the table, as I walked to join my classmates as we stayed in rows, the ovation I got was the loudest the school had ever received since its inception, the students went wild in celebration screaming
“Dirty Diana!! Burner!!”
We all were ordered to kneel down as the principal ordered that all students should be punished, we were shared into groups and made to work on farmlands and the school football field.
TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Dirty Diana by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 24, 2014
EPISODE 8
CONTINUES
……………………………………………………………………
How I turned from the ‘Dirty Diana’ in the real word to a very popular student in less than three weeks was a huge surprise to me, the more my popularity grew, the more the thick wall of enemity between Amanda and I grew.
It was on a sunday morning, as we all prepared to go to church, dress in our plain white gown and white shawl tied round our heads and our bed dressed in white bedsheets, the usual early morning rush as we all struggle to get a spot in the wide bathroom, the bell that signifies we had only five minutes was rang and we all hurriedly wore our clothes, those who either not prepared or are not willing to go church would sneak under their bunks to hide from the boarding house mistress who normally walks round to make sure nobody was left behind in the hostel, and anybody caught would not only be disgraced, denied the sunday rice and stew with our nut sized meat but would was toilet for one week or would wash plates in the school kitchen for one week, I had just dashed out of the hostel as we all heard the voice of our hostel mistress screaming
“Time up! Time up! Leave the hostel before the count of ten”
All the student in the hostel began to run helter skelter out of the hostel, struggling to pass through the door at the same time, I had just passed the door when I remembered my locker was left open in a hurry and my bible was also on my bed, if I leave the locker open and go to church, those naughty student who are left behind in the hostel might steal my beverages, if I go to church without my bible, I would be made to stand up all through the service for that was the punishment melted out to defaulters, I had no other option than to struggle my way through back into the hostel to get my locker locked and quickly carry my bible along with me to the church.
By the time I struggled my way through the crowd and got into the hostel, I ran quickly to my locker and discovered that my beverages were missing, someone had banked on my carelessness and stole my beverages, I was left dumbfounded, I looked round to see if I could notice any funny movement from any of the students but the hostel was empty by the time I looked round, only person standing in my front was our boarding house mistress, I turned immediately and locked my locker, carried my bible and tried to hide the tears that was cascading down my chin, she flashed a straight face at me and said
“Why are you crying?”
I tried so hard to fight crying out loud but the moment I opened my mouth to talk I burst into a loud cry
“Ma someone stole my provision…”
She shook her head in pity and said
“It must be out of your own nonchalant attitude, when your mates are back from church I’ll ask to see if there was any good samaritan that saw the thief”
I walked slowly thinking what would be of me till the next visiting day when my parents would visit me, I was at the door about to leave when the boarding house mistress call me back
“Diana! Oya go round and look under these bunks to see if you would catch those people who have decided to be defaulters for this new week” she said
I turned back, starting from the door I began to look under each bunks one after the other while she stood akimbo at the middle of the large hostel, I walked down the hostel without seeing any defaulter until I got to the last bunk at the end of the hostel, I bent down only for my eyes to meet that of Amanda, she stared at me in total submission, as she was scared to her bones as she laid there helpless with her faith lying solely in my own hands, I raised my head up and said
“Ma nobody is here”
She was surprised as she looked up and said
“Thank God these students are now changing oh!”
I walked out of the hostel with my bible clinged to my hand, all through the church service my mind was troubled, I could not concentrate I was worried, my mind was trying to think of a way out of the eminent doom that would befall me for one month before my parents visit me again, when the church service was over and we went back to the hostel, I climbed my bunk and laid my head on my pillow, crying for that was all I could do as I dozed off, I felt a hand on my shoulder as the person shook me until I wokeup, I raised my head up and opened my eyes as the blur vision became clear and it was Amanda that stood in all her might before me
“What can I do for you” I asked
She looked at me with a very saddened face and asked
“You had every opportunity to tell our boarding house mistress that I was under the bunk why didn’t you do it?
TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diana by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 24, 2014
EPISODE 9
CONTINUES
I couldn’t give an answer to that, I was confused why I did that, maybe the fear written all over her face when I saw her or my innate nature of being kind, I just shook my head and replied
“Nothing”
She pointed to under my bunk and said
“You did a favour and am returning that same favour back, look under your bunk you’ll see your provisions”
It was then that it dawned on me, same person I saw and saved was the same person that robbed me, she dowed her head in shame and left
……………………………………………………………………
There was peace in school for over a week, Amanda didn’t come anywhere near me neither did she try to find a way to put me in trouble or use Mrs Ekpo to witch-hunt me, but the armistice didn’t last for too long, we had all gone out for lunch break, students ran to the shop were we buy snacks and the shop is usually crowded with junior students both boys and girls, everybody clamouring for the sales girl to attend to them, I and Stella was admist this crowd at the shop when Amanda and her cronies walked to the shop and then Didi the newly inducted huncho for the Charlies Angels paused and marshalled out orders
“All junior students standing here right now should either fly or jump, Charlies Angels are around” she said
Almost immediately all junior stoods began to scamper to safety but a junior student was still there arms strength begging the sales girl
“Please give me my change let me go before this senior would punish me” she begged
Shivering with Angst as she turned to Didi and said
“Senior please let me collect my change” she begged
Didi overlooked her plea, walked up to the smallish girl, grabbed her by the throat, that was when Amanda raised her hand and turned to Didi saying
“Allow her to get her change and leave” she said
“No! No! If you leave these kids they would become insultive some day” Didi retorted
Stella was saddened by the way Didi treated the junior student, she angrily said to Didi
“Grow up Didi, leave the poor girl alone”
Didi felt insulted as she walked to were the junior was standing and her by the neck as she turned to Stella saying
“And What are you going to do about? ”
Stella stood she was by my side fuming in fury as she watched Didi grab the girls neck almost choking her as she shoved her to another direction as she fell to the floor crying, by the time she raised her head up she was bleeding profusely, she had hit her nose on the floor, Stella could not control her ‎indignation as she rushed Didi in anger and in split minutes they were on the ground, throwing punchs, pouring sand at each other and pulling each others hair, out of nowhere someone attacked me from my back, pushed to the ground, As I landed on the ground, I turned to see another member of the Charlies Angel right on top of me and all hell was let loose, both my classmates, junior students and even boys, those in support of me went on a reprial attack, by the time I was able to squeeze myself out from the claws of the girl who pushed me down, I stood up only to see the re-enactment of the biafra war before me, almost all student in school that day was there defending a course which they felt was good for them, I searched for Amanda but I couldn’t see her, the fight lasted for almost fourty five minutes but came to abrupt end when Wili-wili our Principal showed up, student scattered and ran in different directions only for them to regroup at the field singing war songs.
TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Dirty Diana by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2014
CONTINUES
We no gree oh, we no go gree!, today today charlies angels must end”
Wili-wili grabbed his mega-phone and walked to the field standing on a makeshift podium and them from the speaker his voice was blaring as he screamed in anger, his eyes blood shot, his tie loosely knotted while folded his clean long sleeve white shirt to his ankle
“Silence! Silence you kids of primitive upbringing” he screamed
There was instant silence as he paced up and down a bit breathing heavily before he continued
“What a barbaric way of showing your grievance, am ashamed that all the good qualities we as your teachers have tried to instill in you is of no use, no country that goes to war ever remains the same, dialogue is the key people! Yes dialogue” he said
He called Amanda out in front of the students as she was booed while she stood at the make shift podium, tears gathering at the corner of her eyes as her face turned red, I was expecting the next name to be called was Stella as I looked at her and said
“Be strong”
Next I heard was my name, as I walked to the podium students began to cheer me, Wili-wili grabbed the mega-phone and gave further directives
“The both of you should go to my office, kneel down and wait for”
As we walked out of the field to his office, I could hear him call out Stella and Didi but could’t hear what he said to them as we had walked very far from the field.
Kneeling in his office was Amanda and I, she couldn’t hold back her tears as she kept on crying, I faced the wall not to let her see that I too was begining to shed tears, Amanda stretched her hand towards mine as she spoke slowly
“Diana am sorry for all that I must have put you through” she said
Tears began to flow from my eyes as we hugged each other crying
“Yes! That’s a good way of reconcillation”
We were caught unawares by Wili-wili as he clapped his hand saying that and then continued
“I leave you guys here for another five me, just talk about yourselves” he said as he walked away closing the squeaky door behind him.
By the time we got out of the principals office Amanda and I had build bridge of friendship, when we got to the class, we heard that Stella was given two weeks suspension while Didi was expelled, we took that opportunity to announce to the class that we were no longer enemies as Amanda dissolved her Charlies Angels, Kester has been pestering me till date, maybe someday in the near future I’ll consider him
……………………..The End………………………………..
Re: Dirty Diana by stuff46(m): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
you try
keep it up
Re: Dirty Diana by obstead200(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2014
Very nice write up. We really gat talents here on nairaland
Re: Dirty Diana by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
obstead200:
Very nice write up. We really gat talents here on nairaland
Re: Dirty Diana by Plaitex(f): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
i rili enjoyed the story. Thumbs up
Re: Dirty Diana by donvikercr7: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2014
Nice story. does any 1 know of any good ebook site?
Re: Dirty Diana by debonairprinx(m): 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
That was lovely, interesting and entertaining. Each character was depicted with Their exact value. I appreciate a job well done.
Re: Dirty Diana by pebah(f): 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
wow interesting story. am new on nairaland but am loving this section
Re: Dirty Diana by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2014
Guys kindly follow my new story on nairaland
www.nairaland.com/1998235/forever-till-death
Re: Dirty Diana by CuteTolex(f): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
Awww, so sweet ND short
Re: Dirty Diana by MzOG(f): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wow.... Very intruiging nd short. It was wonderful.
Re: Dirty Diana by nanakwame14(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
nice one there, please can i get your email?

(1) (Reply)

Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. / Love Is Not A Fairytale... / Nigerians Don't Buy Ebooks Because...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.