Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? (2161 Views)

Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / Reasons Why Ladies Seem More Reluctant To Disclose Their Age To Others Than Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
This sounds really funny but it's nothing but the truth

More often than not, A lady can look at you for a few minutes and foretell if you have a future or not and I keep wondering if they are prophets. Do they foretell based on the quality of clothes you wear or the weight of your bank account? When ladies start seeing a guy wearing expensive clothes or driving the latest car, does it mean his future automatically secured ? Isn't there much to one's future than the prediction based on perishable parameters ?

I have been pondering over this if truly our ladies are very insightful when it comes to predicting a guy's future based on a conspicuous

I am yet to see a guy who would examine a lady and would deduce if she has a future or not. This keeps me wondering if guys are not insightful when it comes to this assertion

My little understanding about life , one thing I know is that this life is a gamble and you never can be so sure you are gonna make it in life no matter how you aspire, sometimes, life even favours the lazy ones more than the hard working ones , eeeeeehn what did I just say ?!!! Yeeeeeah that's just the dynamism and irony of life, so why on earth would a lady outwrightly predict someone's future by mere seeing or by financial challenges or the circumstance that surrounds you

What are your views on this ?
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by ERCROSS(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
Damn..
V been pondering upon this issue too..

**modified**
I think ladies jst observes the zeal, intelligency, willpower and degree of hardwork of the particular guy

And if the guy happens to possess all this attributes , then the lady will decide to stick with him like super glue and provides him all the support he may need to accelerate his breakthrough..

Do not underate the Strength of a woman who promised to stand by u as a guy ooo..
If a woman really really wants to stand by u.. Forget oo.. Ur success is 50% sure,
she go beg God tire for ur stead.

My boy Tallesty once said :: Behind every successful man , there is a woman..............Because women don't follow uNsuccessfull men.. wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
Who doesn't have a future?

Everyman who lives today and will see tomorrow has a future.
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by LaurelP(m): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
Intuition
They'll do well as prophets!
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by urcutecrush(f): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
undecidedSemi thread
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
Futurecheesy as in my future?

Just by merely looking me up?

She should be a god cos even Fayose's wife 'can't fit' here.
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by williaam(m): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
Guess many ladies base theirs on the guys outfit; but many end up being disappointed in the long run; which lady would have believed that guys like Bill Gates; Larry Page; Steve Jobs etc; would be world celebrated person; guess if they tell you; how many ladies rejected them back in the days. They don't see; cos many are so myopic and wants to chop ur money

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by chibwike(m): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
hahaha..tosyne2much so u go open thread for dat thing...make i relax here na...dey read comments
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by Tallesty1(m): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
I don't think so
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by Omokowa(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
my girl friend openly told me that i have a bright future....i kept wondering how she knew about it even though i have receive prophecies that it will be bright.how did she do it ,i don't know..
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by chibwike(m): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
Tallesty1:
I don't think so
u mean the op?
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
chibwike:
hahaha..tosyne2much so u go open thread for dat thing...make i relax here na...dey read comments
parley once I don get inspiration, I no dey waste time oooo ** na wetin you post inspire me this night**

Make we dey look if this thread is allergic to FP
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by Tallesty1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
ERCROSS:
Damn..

**modified**
I think ladies jst observes the zeal, intelligency, willpower and degree of hardwork of the particular guy

And if the guy happens to possess all this attributes , then the lady will decide to stick with him like super glue and provides him all the support he may need to accelerate his breakthrough..

Do not underate the Strength of a woman who promised to stand by u as a guy ooo..
If a woman really really wants to stand by u.. Forget oo.. Ur success is 50% sure,

My boy Tallesty once said :: Behind every successful man , there is a woman..............Because women don't follow uNsuccessfull men.. wink
No be only your boy............

It is high thunder fired my face for not growing beard.

I don't believe a woman can foretell my future.

Whatever she says is a mere speculation.
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by Tallesty1(m): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
chibwike:
u mean the op?
No...

I booked that place
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by chibwike(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
Tallesty1:
No...

I booked that place
Lol...more like you are coming back to epistlize.
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by Adeoba10(m): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
Na bcus of d make up wey dem dey use, na im dey make dem to see guys future spiritually...
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by chibwike(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
tosyne2much:
parley once I don get inspiration, I no dey waste time oooo ** na wetin you post inspire me this night**

Make we dey look if this thread is allergic to FP
abi....make we just dey watch...dat tin cef dey baffle me
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by Tallesty1(m): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...more like you are coming back to epistlize.
If need be............
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
Omokowa:
my girl friend openly told me that i have a bright future....i kept wondering how she knew about it even though i have receive prophecies that it will be bright.how did she do it ,i don't know..

Coincidence!

Whose girlfriend won't tell him he has a bright future?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by adexsimply(m): 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
Omokowa:
Maybe she is after the little you have in your pocket. tongue tongue
@post, nothing is ever sure! no one can accurately predict your future. Forget all those BS wey dem dey yarn. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by OohMpa: 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ladies should start being the prophetesses they are...

They should save we guys the strength of gifts, airtime and friendzones if they can tell we want their pünny. Then they tell us sharply if we gonna knack or not..

Don't they know there are more free pünny/sec waiting for their turn? angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by mimiejacobz(f): 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
Nt rilly,just sensitive ladies alone & lyk modas they forsee tins dt do appen at home moredan d men
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
mimiejacobz:
Nt rilly,just sensitive ladies alone & lyk modas they forsee tins dt do appen at home moredan d men
young lady, I hope you will not say this thread is somewhat to female bashing again oooo wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by Candybob(m): 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
story for my dogs
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by mimiejacobz(f): 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=tosyne2much post=27371090] young lady, I hope you will not say this thread is somewhat to female bashing again oooo
wink[/quote

lol,u tried on tis 1 atleast u r nt Preachn against us tis tym arnd
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=mimiejacobz post=27371517][/quote] alryt thank ma.. I will turn a new leaf
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=mimiejacobz post=27371517][/quote]
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by hunter21(m): 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

Coincidence!

Whose girlfriend won't tell him he has a bright fute?
how many girlfriends think about future
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by DaWorshiper(m): 1:25am On Oct 23, 2014
ERCROSS:
Damn..

**modified**

On Point!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by DaWorshiper(m): 1:33am On Oct 23, 2014
I have also observed this. And the interesting part is that most of the time, they seem to be correct with their predictions. I've actually been pondering on it too.
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by mecussey(m): 1:37am On Oct 23, 2014
I am not suprised, don't estimate the power of nature. If you watch Natgeowild, you will understand how much technology God installed in some animals. I believe women are designed to see that naturally. It was even recently I discovered that women got radar in which he scan for guys. My brother, if you are not in a woman's radar, you don't stand a chance of getting her. Same goes to the topic, I think women got sensors that can smell success from a distant. Most times, they see what we guys can't see
Re: Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ? by itstpia1: 3:48am On Oct 23, 2014
so some guys cant foretell if they have a future or not?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention At Least One Romantic Movies You Have Watched With Your Love. / 5 Types Of Female Neighbour Around You! / What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.