Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Worst Course You Took In School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Worst Course You Took In School (76119 Views)

What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses / Best Course You Did In School / Do You Enjoy The Course You Are Studying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by tpraiz(m): 3:12am On Oct 24, 2014
Strength of material Meen204 taken by prof Aku..........the Old Man en the course bloody** Abu zaria

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by stunningjudy(f): 7:41am On Oct 24, 2014
iamrealdeji:
Fluid Mechanics
Funny enuf, dts 1 of d easiest courses except ur lecturer wasn't gud.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Abiagirl777(f): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2014
stunningjudy:

I guess u r a futoite.

Was
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by chiboy429(m): 8:29am On Oct 24, 2014
stunningjudy:

Funny enuf, dts 1 of d easiest courses except ur lecturer wasn't gud.

You are extremely right stunningjudy ,fluid mechanics was one of the astoundng courses i ever love ,. My performance was so fabulous that it made me so cospicous everybody was astonished ,the A i got was a wicked one 99/100. So the guy that said fluid mechanics was difficult is not correct in his assertion something was wrong somewhere

6 Likes

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Janet101(f): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2014
ENG201, introduction to general phonetics and phonology, English department Lasu, I hate d course wit passion

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by chaloner(m): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2014
Abiagirl777:
O.D.E.(mth 203)
Eng 209(eng.thermodynamics),the lecturer dat handled a huge chunk of de course is a hopeless stammerer.
My set failed de course lyk the world trade centre failed in 9/11
seems u re/was a futoite ? I graduated 2011 bliv me ode was nd is stil my best ....... Doing my masters in PDE
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by chaloner(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2014
stunningjudy:

I guess u r a futoite.
a futoite abi ?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by chiboy429(m): 8:52am On Oct 24, 2014
Although tough courses normally come accros my ways here in tuskite republic . Some of them as a result of the lecturers sheer frustration to the students and delibrate ignorance in the course . I have done so many hard courses but aside from them the one that prooved most challenging was nuclear physics ,full of pooves,caculations and manipulations to the extent that if you dont start solving and writing in the air while walking you havent started reading and initiated in the course ,still yet somany failures when the result came out. the lecturer frustrated so many students ,he doesnt care if you are having the last spill in school because of this course many students never graduated.

,funny but painfull enough a strong crusade titled MY FATHER ,MY FATHER NUCLEAR PHYSICS MUST DIE ,was organised by joint student fellowship pastors and students .

Where they invited prophets ,and men of god but that never changed anything. Come and see tears that day the result was pasted in my department especially those that had consumed their last chance in the school. I thanked the grace that made it possible for me to scale through the hurdle ,i had a C . Infact as i am writing am the happiest one today

5 Likes

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by nykolaax(m): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2014
Ichiato:

I used to love mathematics oh but after I did Real Analysis 1 and 2 men, I can't say the same any longer.
but for me that course made maths a fun tho it was hell ooo...... u did numerical analysis too?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Donbabajayz(m): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2014
nykolaax:
Real Analysis(Abstract Maths) Computer Science.... it was bleeped
seriously til today.. I don't no how That lousy course can b applied to real life experiences

4 Likes

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by nykolaax(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2014
Donbabajayz:
seriously til today.. I don't no how That lousy course can b applied to real life experiences
bro I tire too....
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by henrizzle(m): 10:36am On Oct 24, 2014
nykolaax:
Real Analysis(Abstract Maths) Computer Science.... it was bleeped
gbam!!!!! U got it all. Course wey I de beg for E. It involves [ } ¥ £ as a sentence interpreter.

5 Likes

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Innodon(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2014
ODE ....Maths 205
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by klem93(m): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2014
Computer science in osmania university... Still a student worst course is electronics
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by tellwisdom: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2014
I didnt do any curse undecided
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by emestephen595(m): 11:16am On Oct 24, 2014
Research methodology
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by yemstok(m): 11:16am On Oct 24, 2014
It's got to be "Transport Process" "Engineering Thermodynamics" "Strength of Materials" "Laplace Calculus" that course no try @ all. Engr. Solomon come make matter worse.

Meanwhile, some dudes dey form 'Einstein' for this thread like it was all rosy for them. I wonder who dem wan impress.

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by newguy1(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2014
Organic chemistry just dont get d mechanism of dem reactions ..all hail industrial chemist in d house.

5 Likes

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by penzino(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2014
Strength of materials

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 24, 2014
mumumugu:

all thermodynamics lecturerers are heartless
You no lie at all.

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by ayusco85(m): 11:19am On Oct 24, 2014
Pyroclast:
Applied geophysics!

i got an A in that course in my finals. Geol 408
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2014
Thermodynamics...i popped champagne and celebrated wen i got an E in the result....

3 Likes

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by MadCow1: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2014
Fluid Mechanics 1 & 2

Strength of Materials 1 & 2

Basic Mechanics 1 & 2

Calculus 1 & 2

Thermodynamics 1 & 2

2 Likes

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 24, 2014
NUMERICAL ANALYSIS by... E.E David (E.E DEVIL, as students nicknamed him)...The grades were like the alphabets that formed his name. E,E,E,E,E,D,D,E,E,E,F,F,F,F,F,F,F,F,A,F,F,F,E,E,E D,D,D,D,D...LOL
ironically, his course was easy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by josh830: 11:20am On Oct 24, 2014
Evolution and anthropology
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Phegar(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2014
Circuit theory (pye 313) another dreaded course,
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by MadCow1: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2014
yemstok:
It's got to be "Transport Process" that course no try @ all. Engr. Solomon come make matter worse.

What was hard about this course?!

Sounds pretty simple to me..
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by clemz88(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2014
Taxation. Gosh the course is so annoying .I wish I can escape it during my Ican

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Samneer: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2014
Stelvin101:
Chatting with a friend and former coursemate also serving right now and he reminded me of the worst course we wrote during our final exam. It's called Multidisciplinary Case Study and it contains all the course we did from ND-1 to HND-2. Imagine every course you have learnt from year 1 to 4 combine together became a course. I swear people cry that day for inside exam hall.

Share yours. smiley

During my ND days it was Electrical Power II
it was so frustrating but I loved it.
There was another one, Electrical Circuit Theory, O mai mai, it was so frustrating, cos the lecturer himself is frustrated, the man would just come to class and starts stammering, and tell us everything and he would leave, the next thing you know is test. Funny enough I scored the highest in those courses.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by slimyem: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2014
One CHM 314- Alicyclic, Bicyclic and Terpenoid chemistry. Bullshit all the way!! cool
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by MadCow1: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2014
Anybody wey write Non-Mathematics or Engineering course should stop blaming the course but their Oblongata.. angry

Can you imagine, we dey call better couses like Thermodynamics and Strength of Materials, person dey write 'irrigation'?! angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by brainpower(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2014
Neuroscience- neurophysiolgy, neuroanatomy and neuropharmacology all in one. Different lecturers from 3 different departments.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different / Unilorin Remedial Studies 2011/2012 / JAMB/UTME 2011 Results: How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.