Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,169 members, 7,807,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Worst Course You Took In School - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Worst Course You Took In School (76161 Views)

What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses / Best Course You Did In School / Do You Enjoy The Course You Are Studying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Draybaba1: 1:40am On Oct 25, 2014
WMA 202 Climmatology
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Truckpusher(m): 1:43am On Oct 25, 2014
Tashamania:

hahah, i remember. Was it the course that involved stealing back a textbook you sold? grin
Nah......... grin

You still have that story in your head ? cheesy

No mind the useless boy jare - him wan try old crook like us grin
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Truckpusher(m): 1:46am On Oct 25, 2014
My worst course was MTH 112, omo! that Calculus thing show me paya grin

Sotay I dey waka dey talk to myself cry
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
Nah......... grin

You still have that story in your head ? cheesy

No mind the useless boy jare - him wan try old crook like us grin

Like hell, I do. cheesy
And the one that involved the fights btw you and your friend while your cousin is on the lookout for when your friend's eyes pop out the socket grin grin
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Truckpusher(m): 1:52am On Oct 25, 2014
Tashamania:

Like hell, I do. cheesy
And the one that involved the fights btw you and your friend while your cousin is on the lookout for when your friend's eye pops out the socket grin grin
grin grin yeah......My cousin is married now.

She's a mama.

I bet she won't let her kids fight like that - But we were a formidable force back in the days grin

You fight anyone of us ,you'd be fighting both of us before nightfall, I can bet you that - we were like gangsters grin
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by chrisosi: 1:57am On Oct 25, 2014
mumumugu:

e b lyk sey u attend my skul for east

FUTO
FUTO
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin grin yeah......My cousin is married now.

She's a mama.

I bet she won't let her kids fight like that - But we were a formidable force back in the days grin

You fight anyone of us ,you'd be fighting both of us before nightfall, I can bet you that - we were like gangsters grin
grin grin Each time I remember that story, I laugh hard. I even tell my siblings grin
Such strong bond cheesy
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
My worst course was MTH 112, omo! that Calculus thing show me paya grin

Sotay I dey waka dey talk to myself cry

MTH 112 was a b1tch cry
I had a carry over. I never liked maths right from my birth embarassed
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Truckpusher(m): 2:09am On Oct 25, 2014
Tashamania:

grin grin Each time I remember that story, I laugh hard. I even tell my siblings grin
Such strong bond cheesy

Yeah.

It's a bond that marriages and life breaks and you just have to accept the fact that this person will never be around you all the time till everyone of us closes their eyes. cry

But you ladies are very wicked ,honestly.

I remembered the final day my sister left the house according to our tradition - she was all smiles and I was just there looking at her from a distance she was very happy to be leaving, she behaved as if she was made for wherever she was going to and my emotions gave way, I held it but one old man that was beside me noticed and said to me '' Men do not cry when their sister leaves them for a husband,Instead they get angry and get themselves another man's daughter for a wife''

Omo! see embarrassment of the season in the presence of ikpo mmadu. angry...smh

Na so I kuku take style drag palmwine use the glass cover my face small dey drink. grin
the man na yeye man sha angry
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Truckpusher(m): 2:10am On Oct 25, 2014
Tashamania:

MTH 112 was a b1tch cry
I had a carry over. I never liked maths right from my birth embarassed
Wait a minute..........You had a carryover too? cheesy

Because I did too - and no matter how high you score the next semester everything ends with a big 'C' angry
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
Yeah.

It's a bond that marriages and life breaks and you just have to accept the fact that this person will never be around you all the time till everyone of us closes their eyes. cry

But you ladies are very wicked ,honestly.

I remembered the final day my sister left the house according to our tradition - she was all smiles and I was just there looking at her from a distance she was very happy to be leaving, she behaved as if she was made for wherever she was going to and my emotions gave way, I held it but one old man that was beside me noticed and said to me '' Men do not cry when their sister leaves them for a husband,Instead they get angry and get themselves another man's daughter for a wife''

Omo! see embarrassment of the season in the presence of ikpo mmadu. angry...smh

Na so I kuku take style drag palmwine use the glass cover my face small dey drink. grin
the man na yeye man sha angry

hahaha the old man was right and I expect you do as he says

Your sis definitely knew what she was going to enjoy and was happier she was gonna leave you to doing your laundry and other chores yourself. You were missing her simply cos you thought of the enormity of the task ahead, phewww cheesy
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Truckpusher(m): 2:21am On Oct 25, 2014
Tashamania:

hahaha the old man was right and I expect you do as he says

Your sis definitely knew what she was going to enjoy and was happier she was gonna leave you to doing your laundry and other chores yourself. You were missing her simply cos you thought of the enormity of the task ahead, phewww cheesy
grin

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
Wait a minute..........You had a carryover too? cheesy

Because I did too - and no matter how high you score the next semester everything ends with a big 'C' angry

hehehe I did embarassed
My happiness was that it was gonna be the last Maths..in my entire life, hopefully embarassed

Were you guys as crowded as we were in first year? Early comers get seats and the rest are left to the mercies of sweating while straining to hear what the lecturer says? shocked
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Truckpusher(m): 2:27am On Oct 25, 2014
Tashamania:

hehehe I did embarassed
My happiness was that it was gonna be the last Maths..in my entire life, hopefully embarassed

Were you guys as crowded as we were in first year? Early comers get seats and the rest are left to the mercies of sweating while straining to hear what the lecturer says? shocked
We had a big Amphitheater where everyone has a seat but then it's a general course and you'd be using this time to single out all the beautiful ladies in other departments especially for we that have few ugly masculine looking girls in our department grin

Who got time for GNS courses - it's our toasting time cheesy
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by lovemaths(f): 2:40am On Oct 25, 2014
Ichiato:

As I saw your post, it just reminded me of what came to my mind when I saw Ops topic. Did you finish from uniben? This course changed my view of mathematics forever.
Even me way like maths bow for this course as a computer science student. I even declared it was not maths.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
We had a big Amphitheater where everyone has a seat but then it's a general course and you'd be using this time to single out all the beautiful ladies in other departments especially for we that have few ugly masculine looking girls in our department grin

Who got time for GNS courses - it's our toasting time cheesy

Lmao this got me laughing real hard, I remember your kind grin
I skipped classes without regrets. You would see small boiz with their sagged trousers and fake blings talking to you. Some even stalked us to our hostels then. I didnt even bother myself too much. I'll be forever thankful to my first bb - bbm chat then. It always came in handy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Truckpusher(m): 2:45am On Oct 25, 2014
Tashamania:

Lmao this got me laughing real hard, I remember your kind grin
I skipped classes without regrets. You would see small boiz with their sagged trousers and fake blings talking you. Some even stalked us to our hostels then. I didnt even bother myself too much. I'll be forever thankful to my first bb - bbm chat then. It always came in handy cheesy
Those days we don't sag and BBM thing wasn't around it was just Nokia 3310 grin tongue

I don't chase anyhow, I usually target one and run her down with my endless talks until she says 'no' , 'yes' or simply make her get angry. tongue

I stalked one until she screamed ''I said I'm pressed and you're still asking me useless questions''. grin

Omo! kaka dun hold the babe wella cheesy

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by wandeykul(f): 2:53am On Oct 25, 2014
Profcamsey:
EKSU
I jst graduated from chemistry dept,am also an eksuite.chm 213 is stil 1 of d cheapest we did compared to chm 301,305,414,406..omo na die
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by lovemaths(f): 2:57am On Oct 25, 2014
henrizzle:
gbam!!!!! U got it all. Course wey I de beg for E. It involves [ } ¥ £ as a sentence interpreter.
for all n bar depending on epsilon. there exist, such that, for all. crazy course. thank God I read computer science and did only real analysis 1. those in maths major did the part 2.

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by lacreamieboie(m): 3:58am On Oct 25, 2014
ever heard of O.D.E? mehn that course na die o! of 92 students... about 70 had 0 in test and 16 had 1! I got 4 and people where always disturbing me to come teach them! 4/30 oh!
another one name Physical Chemistry (CHM232) ...U see this one ehn! the only word that was resounding to us was INFINITESIMAL! so we nicknamed the lecturer INFINITESIMAL! we heard they upgraded with 20 marks.... and that was the saving grace to have an E!

life as a FUNAABITE!
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by ceeceeco: 4:59am On Oct 25, 2014
Geoinformatics/system analysis(GMT404). This course was so calculative & full of formulars. Prof Ibanga...#TeamUniport#
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by kilokeys(m): 5:07am On Oct 25, 2014
i dont believe there is any terrible course..
we just have stewpid lecturers making courses uninteresting and stressful year in year out.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by mfm04622: 5:34am On Oct 25, 2014
chiboy429:
Although tough courses normally come accros my ways here in tuskite republic . Some of them as a result of the lecturers sheer frustration to the students and delibrate ignorance in the course . I have done so many hard courses but aside from them the one that prooved most challenging was nuclear physics ,full of pooves,caculations and manipulations to the extent that if you dont start solving and writing in the air while walking you havent started reading and initiated in the course ,still yet somany failures when the result came out. the lecturer frustrated so many students ,he doesnt care if you are having the last spill in school because of this course many students never graduated.

,funny but painfull enough a strong crusade titled MY FATHER ,MY FATHER NUCLEAR PHYSICS MUST DIE ,was organised by joint student fellowship pastors and students .

Where they invited prophets ,and men of god but that never changed anything. Come and see tears that day the result was pasted in my department especially those that had consumed their last chance in the school. I thanked the grace that made it possible for me to scale through the hurdle ,i had a C . Infact as i am writing am the happiest one today

Nigerians! Instead of spending the time preparing for the exam, they spent it praying! They forget that faith without work is dead and useless
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 25, 2014
imperiouxx:
Physical chemistry (normal or advanced) aka Thermodynamics. Nightmare of all science students who took that course from generation to generate and from level to level.
i like physical chemitry so much...non organic chemistry is my night mare
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by 123gist(m): 5:59am On Oct 25, 2014
yhomz093:
Almost through with 100L psychology... Quantitative methods that i thought that would be hard was easy.... Those who have passed 200L, how is it like?

I used to hate that course but later loved it and then failed it even tho.......... I passed the test grin
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by trustedward(m): 6:01am On Oct 25, 2014
Biochemistry
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by datkoded(m): 6:04am On Oct 25, 2014
Physics 308 mathematical methods in physics 2... Delsu physics hear whinn for Dr.Ochuko hand
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by 123gist(m): 6:04am On Oct 25, 2014
sheunfunmi:
Bros, nah experimental psychology, you go bleed Ooo. I no dey lie you.

I could remb whn we whr doin the intro............ It was like as if he was readin news update............

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 25, 2014
lacreamieboie:
ever heard of O.D.E? mehn that course na die o! of 92 students... about 70 had 0 in test and 16 had 1! I got 4 and people where always disturbing me to come teach them! 4/30 oh!
another one name Physical Chemistry (CHM232) ...U see this one ehn! the only word that was resounding to us was INFINITESIMAL! so we nicknamed the lecturer INFINITESIMAL! we heard they upgraded with 20 marks.... and that was the saving grace to have an E!

life as a FUNAABITE!
Is it Dr Adeogun that taught you?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Franchise21(m): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2014
holysaint1:

tnk God oo..
Buh r u running from somefin? There r lots of statistical calculations in economics. Both r related courses!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply)

Unilorin Remedial Studies 2011/2012 / JAMB/UTME 2011 Results: How To Check / Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.