Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,528 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am (3795 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / Meet The Woman Behind My Success. / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
You've been the best thing that ever happened to me. You defended and stood by me even when the world gave me a bad name. You never for once left even when with my shortcomings. I remember when yours friends told you to leave cos I had nothing but you didn't and instead stayed. You were loyal and understanding even when things weren't rosy. You never for once disrespected or made me feel like less of a man. Today I sing my love for you. I'm rich now and I promise to give you the finest things in life that money can buy.

12 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Trinxie(f): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
cheesy Awwn...this is soooo sweet...

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Bisjosh(f): 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ok
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Tallesty1(m): 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
Sweet?
Trinxie:
cheesy Awwn...this is soooo sweet...
Did you taste it

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by obo389(m): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
undecided
i hpe u wil takia of her as u have promised her cos boys and sweet mouth......
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by ERCROSS(m): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
This is Romantic...
grin
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
@ops i hope u keep ur promise.... happy for both of u n good luck.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by chibwike(m): 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
if this make FP..u ve done more harm to dat chic, than gud

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Ksslib(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
Aw. So cute.

And who says Nigerian men aren't romantic? cool

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Truckpusher(m): 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide grin
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
Beautiful kiss kiss... Men like dz are needed, professing their love for their women smiley.

Lucky chic..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by wordbank(m): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
@op u said u r rich abi?... no prob NL gehs r coming for u

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by OohMpa: 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide grin

Poster bro, check your pics well. E be like say you upload the wrong girl pinshure angry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
I will always love and protect her. She's my life. Even with all the money I have, I've not found any reason to cheat on her. I love her to the moon and back. She's always been there for me. She's my refuge and my life saver. She had the chance to walk out on me when I had nothing cod lots of guys that had money wanted her. Even her friends told her I was a nobody and a broke asss fellow and that she should dump me. Even with all these she never left or even disrespected me. She always told me that things will be fine. I remember how she sent me money when my parents weren't around in the country then. Her called me all sorts of names and some even mocked me in her presence but she never gave in to them. True love does exist. I'm a recipient of true of such love.

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Truckpusher(m): 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
OohMpa:

Poster bro, check your pics well. E be like say you upload the wrong girl pinshure angry
At least you got a good laugh, right? cheesy
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by adepiero: 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
Some ppl just do things without common sense! A week ago you posted a picture of one girl with funny lips as your halfcast (half ebola/ half Hiv) girlfriend now you went ahead and stole another girls pic and tagged her as your wifey! are you retarded or just plain stup!d? angry

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
Some of the people here need to quit acting like assh*les! OP im glad you found someone you can call your own, she is a beautiful woman inside and out.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
mizgrant:
I will always love and protect her. She's my life. Even with all the money I have, I've not found any reason to cheat on her. I love her to the moon and back. She's always been there for me. She's my refuge and my life saver. She had the chance to walk out on me when I had nothing cod lots of guys that had money wanted her. Even her friends told her I was a nobody and a broke asss fellow and that she should dump me. Even with all these she never left or even disrespected me. She always told me that things will be fine. I remember how she sent me money when my parents weren't around in the country then. Her called me all sorts of names and some even mocked me in her presence but she never gave in to them. True love does exist. I'm a recipient of true of such love.
lucky u Bro, l'v been searching 4 such girls, but they re no where to b found. I really wish u do best of luck, seem like u'v collected do last one left in Nigeria . Congrata
Sleekyshuga:
Beautiful kiss kiss... Men like dz are needed, professing their love for their women smiley.
Lucky chic..
they re needed indeed, but have u ladies ever made ur self to available 4 such Men? **** food 4 thought****

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
@adepiero you have a problem. I don't have to trade words with u. It's still the same person.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by OohMpa: 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
At least you got a good laugh, right? cheesy

Bro, e no easy for guy to get this kind babe oooo

Na love ooooo

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Waspy(m): 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
Op, is that your mum?

OohMpa... angry grin
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by mimiejacobz(f): 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jealous already n wen is d weddn coming up?atleast therez moni nw
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 23, 2014
@mimijacobz pretty soon.
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Raymondenyi:
lucky u Bro, l'v been searching 4 such girls, but they re no where to b found. I really wish u do best of luck, seem like u'v collected do last one left in Nigeria . Congratathey re needed indeed, but have u ladies ever made ur self to available 4 such Men? **** food 4 thought****
Are you for real? Who prefers bitter leaf over honey grin grin?

Every lady wants a man who understands her, save she z psycho undecided undecided..
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by viruz007(m): 1:46am On Oct 23, 2014
@ OP

Am happy that you are on the receiving end of true love. So I humbly ask that as you have professed your love for her now, write it down in your heart and mind so that in the future, you don't forget even when all is rosy or wen d road is a bit bumpy...

Congrats to you and Cheers to her for being who she is... Wish you both the very best.

Cheers
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Truckpusher(m): 4:31am On Oct 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
Some of the people here need to quit acting like assh*les! OP im glad you found someone you can call your own, she is a beautiful woman inside and out.
Why are you taking everything too personal today? cheesy
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Truckpusher(m): 4:31am On Oct 23, 2014
OohMpa:

Bro, e no easy for guy to get this kind babe oooo

Na love ooooo

OohMpa, you'll soon land me in trouble today. grin

Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Truckpusher(m): 4:35am On Oct 23, 2014
adepiero:
Some ppl just do things without common sense! A week ago you posted a picture of one girl with funny lips as your halfcast (half ebola/ half Hiv) girlfriend now you went ahead and stole another girls pic and tagged her as your wifey! are you retarded or just plain stup!d? angry
And when we laughed about it some peeps here wants us hanged.....smh
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by miccheck58: 5:21am On Oct 23, 2014
No be this same guy them advise against ebola/hiv combination the other day?
And by the way, who have u become, biko?
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Exponental(m): 7:12am On Oct 23, 2014
if not married...what are u waiting for?
if married.....may ur union know no-sorrow!
Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Why are you taking everything too personal today? cheesy
im not. Its just that some frustrated people that go around chasing popcorn hoes that get them nowhere will never acknowledge when another man finds himself a good thing. Good morning dear, havent seen u around in a while

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am by xynerise: 8:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Trying to get the attention of ladies by claiming you are rich? Even if you own Teslim Balogun stadium, do you have to say it because you found an imaginary love?

My people, una good morning o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Die For Love? / Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? / Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.