Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Choosing Between Two Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choosing Between Two Girls (1264 Views)

Please help rate this two girls (Pictures) / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics / Two Girls Were Fighting, See Me Separating Them ( Adult 18+ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choosing Between Two Girls by cr80vity(m): 3:49am On Oct 23, 2014
hi peeps!..pls my frnd s avin an issue...he s in love
wt two gals...he as bin dating d 1st one for mor dan
7yrs while his relationship wt d oda gal s like 2yrs
nw...though he s confuse on d one to choose bt it
sims he s takin d gal of 2yrs relationship nd
breaking up wt d one of 8yrs...m d one begging him
nt to decide yet (dats if he as nt even decided
already)...wat he s seeing Against d 8yrs
relationship are
1. she s nt as educated as d 2yrs own
2. she s nt as beautiful as d 2yrs own
3. she dose nt v mor beta physique dan d 2yrs own
but d 8yrs own s
1. more of wife material although d oda one s ok
2. very frndly wt his family n fwends
he lovs dem bt he jxt v to choose... pls jxt as u v
helped me in terms of advice on my former thread
pls help ds my guy out..which one shld he go for
Re: Choosing Between Two Girls by jcflex(m): 5:22am On Oct 23, 2014
let him go for his heart desire
Re: Choosing Between Two Girls by kilokeys(m): 5:42am On Oct 23, 2014
na wa o.. "two years own"..

op and his friend... may i never meet ur exes.
dumb and dumber
Re: Choosing Between Two Girls by AfricanApple(f): 6:53am On Oct 23, 2014
imagine the rag u turned those two ladies to. its never possible to be in love with two people, your friend is using and is happy abi? don't worry, someone is about to use u
Re: Choosing Between Two Girls by llouis: 7:24am On Oct 23, 2014
First of all, loving a lady is a choice, a deliberate decision, what you friend has is emotional feelings for two girls. And emotional excitation the last time I checked is addictive, temporary and doesn't define or determine a man's true value for a woman and vice versa.

Secondly, I am now abreast of his dedication to both relationships, but why would a mature man date two women? This is a most foolish decision; it quietly prompts actions that when carried out can in the least be described as childish, unmanly and illogical. Small wonder the confusion {Isn't it funny that the words "focused" and "confused" are constructed with the same letters of the alphabet?}

The fact that he has been double-dating for two years simply states he will cheat on whoever he marries out of these two ladies. The resolve to stick to one woman regardless of her shortcomings and his lack of physical attraction to her beauty (which is something a married man will experience from time to time) is something he lacks and must by all needs muster if he is to prevent himself from LovePeddler-mongering in marriage (but then again, chastity and monogamy is are ideals not suitable for overgrown children who reason with their ego and their third leg that cannot boast of a single bone or joint).

Thirdly, never compare two women, please by all means do not. Women were created not to be intelligent, physically strong or logical in their reasoning (I am not a chauvinist, I simply speak the truth); no, women were created to be happy, enjoy life and in the midst of these, exhibit virtues that will influence, inspire and form strong bonds between themselves and their loved ones. Hence they enjoy things that will stimulate and excite their emotions continuously (jokes, gossip, music, movies, the thrill of being in love and being loved in return), engage in communication and conversation tirelessly (bonds are easily formed from such) and more than anything else, women are wired to earnestly desire and contend for attention, affection, appreciation and admiration (my 4 A's of Acceptance).

Every woman has in her the potential to love and love very deeply as long as it brings about emotional fulfillment and satisfaction for her. Education can always be acquired, and beauty (which is solely in the eyes of the beholder) varies from lady to lady. Your choice for a wife based on physique isn't childish but bear in mind that a woman's' body most of the time follows the economical law of diminishing returns, thereby prompting the saying that a woman's greatest enemy is "aging". In time her face will germinate wrinkles, her body will grow flab, folds and or cellulite, her breasts will plummet faster than rain on a stormy day, her hair lost due to excess treatment with chemicals over the decades (and let's not even talk about her skin). This is inevitable for every lady; her overall physical beauty fades and nature herself who was probably green with envy when the woman was in her youth will hold her sides and roll over in mockery and laughter that the same reason for her envy is now the one for her amusement.

So my advice, stop dating the two both of them; pick one, and decide to love and cherish her regardless of her looks and intelligence, because reality is, you will always meet ladies that are more beautiful, intelligent and sexier than your wife in your eyes (take it from a married man dude), so what will keep you to your wife is your resolve to love and cherish her not because of the appearance of her physical casing, but for her inner beauty and tender heart for God and for others.

Women naturally complicate issues when they are not managed and led by a mature man (if you can't take my word for it, fine; just go ask Adam (the first man ever), Samson(the strongest man ever), Solomon (the wisest man ever) and Abraham (the Sarah-Hagar conspiracy).

Only a mature man can value a woman's worth, make her happiness his number one priority and not treat her as a sex object or tool to fulfill inordinate desires, may I suggest you and your friend bathe in the rivers of wisdom so that you can become desirable and admirable men of society.

SELAH

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Real Life Issue: Who Should A Lady Settle With? / My Life With Girls... / No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.