Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc (5801 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) / Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) / Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 23, 2014
tos4u:
Nigerians always standing out in unexpected event grin
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by fr3do(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2014
itstpia1:
they said he punched and kicked the dogs, cant imagine what he was thinking.

i guess now the white house will be off limits with all these shenanigans, until further notice.

people should use the other white house somewhere in the dc metro area, for tourist photos.

lord have mercy, what is going on.

Does the white house have a clone?

Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by PapiWata: 6:58am On Oct 23, 2014
fr3do:

There is another White House in Akure town, the capital of Western Nigeria Republic.

The Aare Onakakanfo lives there with his 20 wives and 55 childrens. Only money people can enter there.

Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by Ayomi088(m): 7:04am On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by fr3do(m): 7:04am On Oct 23, 2014
PapiWata:

There is another White House in Akure town, the capital of Western Nigeria Republic.

The Aare Onakakanfo lives there with his 20 wives and 55 childrens. Only money people can enter there.

I thought the Kankanfo only stays in the outskirts of town.
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by Hero10001: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2014
chimkaire:
He made history grin grin grin grin
He's got balls..

Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by alexis007(m): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2014
chiedu7:
I don't know what is happening to Nigerians these days.

First we had the Fulani/Hausa man Farouk who wanted to blow up his balls to take down a plane for Islam.

Now we have a Yoruba man 23-year-old Dominic Adesanya scaling the White Houses fence to head for an unscheduled meeting with Obama.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Fence-Jumper-Reported-at-White-House-280122732.html

I wonder who next the Igbo man, Efik man, Tiv man or what?

A Maryland man is in custody after jumping the White House fence Wednesday, just weeks after a similar incident prompted the director of the Secret Service to resign.

Officials said around 7:15 p.m., 23-year-old Dominic Adesanya climbed the fence on the North Lawn and got about 20 yards past it when he was taken down by Secret Service officers and K-9 dogs.

...why are you lying like this now?is it because all these people gullible enough to believe your story doesn't have a television and cable @ home?...oya tell me...a white man,born and bred in america,would go by the name 'adesanya'?.....next thing you'd hear that obama shares an ancenstry with bola tinubu
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by yetunsbay(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2014
bunmioguns:
Pinshure or video of him jumping

Or

Adonbelivit
tune to cnn bt his name is not mentioned yet
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by Lilimax(f): 8:12am On Oct 23, 2014
I heard the news sometime this week but I never knew it was a Nigerian that committed the crime undecided
Learn't that Obama had just left the white with his two daughters before the incident occurred

My Naija peeps, I hail smiley!

Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2014
This OP is an obvious Mor0n, cause he intentionally named the thread to support his rotten tribalistic views. The title of this thread should have read '' Nigerian man invades White House'' not ''Yoruba man invades White House'' angry

Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by 100Cents: 8:33am On Oct 23, 2014
In UK thesame people macheted a soldier..

Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by vascey(m): 8:38am On Oct 23, 2014
Mutuwa:

He (the igbo man) will attempt a kidnap on obama.. wink

And would succeed wink

Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2014
In US the news will be a Yoruba Man or a Nigeria/BlackAmerican? OP.
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by olagockay(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2014
PapiWata:
Please Mr. Man tell your dog to leave me and stop biting me. I am special VIP guest for your Oga, Obama. He is expecting me today.

Do you know who I am ? I am Double-Chief, Professor Alhaji Barrister Architect Chairman Evangelist Gynecologist Adesanya PSS FSS Mini.

Tell them to stop biting me now ! Is this how they are embarrassing a whole Chief in your home town ? Answer me. Is that right ?

Look, Obama know quite alright, that I am coming to see him today. He is from Africa, and me too, so I am not need any permit or appointment. You hear me ? Obama hear my language, and me too I hear Obama language. Second wife of my junior brother wife uncle also attend church with cousin to one man who know somebody who work very close to Obama staff in White House, so, I have CONNECTION here.

My father have big banana farm in Ondo State, and many new car, and many wife, more than your father, so please show me respect. Do you know who I am ?

Yeh yeh yeh yeh yeeeeeehhh ! Tell this your dog to stop biting me now. Is it because I have climb White House fence that you are doing me like this ? In my village we eat dog every day. We call it lokili. It is very sweet with pepper soup. If you try it you will know that only man must bite dog meat, and not dog must bite man meat.

Tell all this your mad dog to stop this nonsense, otherwise AAAAAAAAgh yeh paripa !

Ogami, The dog have hold my blokos. You no see wettin you don cause now ?

Ok, PLEASE stop tell am to stop. Tell am to stop. I have born only three sidren in this life, and your dog is trying to chop my blokos. Do you know who I am ?

You are spray me with pepper spray, but you have forget that in my home town we eat plenty pepper soup every day. Stop this dogs NOW.

Ok, I am not playing again now. Just take me to Obama. I will tell him to sack all of you today-today, if you don't stop this dog and what they are doing for me like ordinary thief. Do you know me ? They will commot your uniform today, and you are laughing.
Lmao! U're 4rm Ondo ryt?
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by cirmuell(m): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2014
omenka:
Your title ruined your story.
the best these days is to just ignore these tribal m.orons. Even the US didn't link the guy to Nigeria talk more of his tribe.

Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by cirmuell(m): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2014
Paroman:
This OP is an obvious slowpoke, cause he intentionally named the thread to support his tribal views. The title of this thread should have read '' Nigerian man invades White House'' not ''Yoruba man invades White House'' angry
lol grin the guy is an id¡ot. It's actually "Maryland" man, but that's not even in the headline over there.
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2014
bobbymishark:
moving on, in other news, Tyga disses fellow young money rapper Drake: http://bobbymishark..com/2014/10/tyga-disses-drake-in-new-interview.html

go find a job jobless blogger

Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2014
cant the moderators edit the title of this thread?

is this not affront for online confrontation and tribal bashing, moderators and super moderators abeg, get a life ASAP
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2014
MY man please just come back home and TRY it around ASOKORO or ASO ROCK...lets know if it will make HEADLINES....OR u possibly being alive to TELL D TALE...
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by soma042(m): 10:41am On Oct 23, 2014
Yoruba braking records since time immemorial
First it was in uk when they butchered a British officer last year .
Why always me cool

Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by cjrane: 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Yoruba people and tarnishing of Nigeria's image.

Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
eleojo23:
If you did not understand why I used that expression, you could have asked for an explanation.

Ok sir, im sorry.

Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by chiedu7: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
alexis007:
...why are you lying like this now?is it because all these people gullible enough to believe your story doesn't have a television and cable @ home?...oya tell me...a white man,born and bred in america,would go by the name 'adesanya'?.....next thing you'd hear that obama shares an ancenstry with bola tinubu

If you dont have a TV & CABLE simply say so alexis007!

here is another link on the story.
[url]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2804168/Another-jumper-breaches-fence-White-House-kicks-dog-subdued-Secret-Service.html[/url]

OR maybe NEPA don take light for your side and u no fit watch TV.

Paroman:
This OP is an obvious Mor0n, cause he intentionally named the thread to support his rotten tribalistic views. The title of this thread should have read '' Nigerian man invades White House'' not ''Yoruba man invades White House'' angry

Common sense no common at all.

Did you read where I said what next the Igbo man, or Efik man or TIV man next?

Abi u want make I list all the tribes for Nija before u know say that I dey address the stupidity of our people after the Hausa-Fulani idiot called Farouk tries to blow his balls off for Islam?
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by chiedu7: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
cirmuell:
the best these days is to just ignore these tribal m.orons. Even the US didn't link the guy to Nigeria talk more of his tribe.

I actually did address even my own tribe in my original posting, when I said what next the Igbo Man, TIV man , Efik Man or what?

Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by chiedu7: 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
bunmioguns:
Pinshure or video of him jumping

Or

Adonbelivit

They have posted pictures of him doing the Olympics at the white house.
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by symbian03(m): 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
A Yoruba man? why not just say a Nigerian? when will you grow the fcukk up and Stop being a tribalistic twattttt?
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
This is really bad for nigeria.........
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by symbian03(m): 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
cjrane:
Yoruba people and tarnishing of Nigeria's image.

ODE...
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by BlackPikiN(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Na God save am say security no use am do sniping practice.

Yeye goat!
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by itstpia1: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
fr3do:

there's one in china.

Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by itstpia1: 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
@ topic

but, why did they set the dogs on him?
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by itstpia1: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Lilimax:
I heard the news sometime this week but I never knew it was a Nigerian that committed the crime undecided

it just happened yesterday.

Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal / Just In: Governor Orders Civil Servants To Resume Work / Wike Visits Ikuko Market In PH, Asks For Forgiveness Over Saturday Election

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51